Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,369 members, 7,781,007 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? (791 Views)

How Can One Change His/her Nairaland Username? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Is It Really Impossible For A Female To Keep A Male Friend? & Verse Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by PamelaGold1(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Since seun has refused to remove the 1 he added to my name, of which I have pleaded on several comments to remove it, I decided to deactivate my account coz I noticed that I was removed and blocked from that thread, so plzzzz seun I want to deactivate my account coz my name means alot to me coz they were given to me by my parents, I wouldn't like an outsider that I don't know him or what he looks like to modify my name without my consent and without remorse, I can't wait for a whole week for ur deactivation button to start working coz as I tried to deactivate, it gave a reply message that the feature button will start to work in a week or 2 weeks time, so therefore I am stuck here in Nairaland ! I WANT OUT PLZZZZ! angry
Re: Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by 3kay945(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Save the trouble, don't just come near nairaland anymore grin we true lovers won't miss you. Adieu cool
Re: Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by sKeetz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Buzz off!

No one knows you here so you won't be missed undecided
Re: Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Though I wasn't affected, I feel Seun lack remorse. The least he could do, was to ask you guys to chose a new moniker before proceeding as planned.

Anyway, I wouldn't like to believe, he accessed your mail without authorization before doing the deed because a backlash wouldn't be funny.

SO, While you wait, just Stop visiting the site. Maybe you might get over the evolution and change your mind. cheesy
Re: Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by Prowizy2(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
PamelaGold1. . You're lucky they didn't add 'Circle' grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chai, una harsh o. Abi is it Se.un alt account that is all this people?
OP, overlook that boy's indisgression and make do with the name. Me sef don tire to dey complain put for Se.un matter. I dunno why he keeps getting important things wrong.
Re: Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account? by anselm791(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
PamelaGold1:
Since seun has refused to remove the 1 he added to my name, of which I have pleaded on several comments to remove it, I decided to deactivate my account coz I noticed that I was removed and blocked from that thread, so plzzzz seun I want to deactivate my account coz my name means alot to me coz they were given to me by my parents, I wouldn't like an outsider that I don't know him or what he looks like to modify my name without my consent and without remorse, I can't wait for a whole week for ur deactivation button to start working coz as I tried to deactivate, it gave a reply message that the feature button will start to work in a week or 2 weeks time, so therefore I am stuck here in Nairaland ! I WANT OUT PLZZZZ! angry

I miss her.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Charred Remains Of Female Suicide Bomber. Viewers Discrition Pls / . / Crocodile And Shark Fight To Death In Australia Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.