Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW (3125 Views)

Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) / Opon Imo Wins UN Award Of E-learning, Creativity And Education In Estonia / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by felifeli: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2014
django1:

I did not say I want to buy any tablet or is it that you don't understand that simple question?

So, government buys textbooks for senior secondary school students in times past, right?

aresa:
Why should I tell or explain to you the demented fallacy and made up trash you saw in your dreams? Makes no sense

So government was not buying books in the past ? Why is it doing so now with opon imo ifa ? Why is it doing so selectively and some schools have and most don't have? The objective of the tablet project is to enrich a few people at expense of state education budget is that not so ? Anyway I will discontinue this discussion. It is clear that you are employed in Osun Civil service or you are one of the hanger-on of aregbesola
Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
felifeli:

So government was not buying books in the past ? Why is it doing so now with opon imo ifa ? Why is it doing so selectively and some schools have and most don't have? The objective of the tablet project is to enrich a few people at expense of state education budget is that not so ? Anyway I will discontinue this discussion. It is clear that you are employed in Osun Civil service or you are one of the hanger-on of aregbesola

I have a problem with the fact that I share the same ethnicity with someone like you.
Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by felifeli: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2014
django1:

I have a problem with the fact that I share the same ethnicity with someone like you.

I have no problem with that. I can't stand liars and bigots either.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by talktimi(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin you guys have forgotten the main koko of the matter. Juju priest Aregbe used this opon imo scam to empower his son and not to enlighten any Osun student grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by felifeli: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2014
talktimi: grin grin you guys have forgotten the main koko of the matter. Juju priest Aregbe used this opon imo scam to empower his son and not to enlighten any Osun student grin grin
O se egbon mi. Thank you my brother . You can fool some people some time, you can't fool all the people all the time.
Anyways come August Ogbeni Aregbe O'dabooo , O' digbose .

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by 7lives: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
DVanguard:

Opon Imo is a learning tablet. To load an application on the Tablet, you need an operating system. The operation system is called Android.
With Opon Imo, no need for blackboard and chalk. You are able to communicate with your student directly from the tablet. Every needed tools and books are installed on the tablet.

It is just a way of telling you why did you decide to embrace civilization of water closet over pit latrine. Is it not only about improvement in personal hygiene alone and but the advancement in technological development?

It is very disappointing that in this modern era people reject our own creation all because of politics but if it was from a white man or Chinese we will embrace with and call it a complete and great innovation. Some people will say why not a computer. Is a tablet not a computer.

Opon Imo can receive information from designated source. the reason why it is not allowed to receive information from any source both internet, USB and other computers sources is to restrict the usage of the Tablet to the purpose it is made for. If it requires input of data, the data centres created in all the 30 LG which employs over 5000 youths are available. Pls, ignorance is not an excuses. if you have a limited knowledge on something, if you can't you use Google try and ask. it is never a sin and will never be an offence not to know.

Brother you fall my hand o, why are you schooling that dumb skull.
People come online to criticize laudable projects, the whole world is moving forward but Africa remained stagnant, people like these are the reason.
Let them continue in their stagnancy, I have people in Oshun state and the feed back they are giving me is that private schools are loosing ground to the public schools.
Who ever is angry with the opon imo should give me a better idea. In a sane country the idea will promoted and probably exported to other African countries but what do we have, intellectually bankrupt people are having a ball.
Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by 7lives: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
DVanguard:

Opon Imo is a learning tablet. To load an application on the Tablet, you need an operating system. The operation system is called Android.
With Opon Imo, no need for blackboard and chalk. You are able to communicate with your student directly from the tablet. Every needed tools and books are installed on the tablet.

It is just a way of telling you why did you decide to embrace civilization of water closet over pit latrine. Is it not only about improvement in personal hygiene alone and but the advancement in technological development?

It is very disappointing that in this modern era people reject our own creation all because of politics but if it was from a white man or Chinese we will embrace with and call it a complete and great innovation. Some people will say why not a computer. Is a tablet not a computer.

Opon Imo can receive information from designated source. the reason why it is not allowed to receive information from any source both internet, USB and other computers sources is to restrict the usage of the Tablet to the purpose it is made for. If it requires input of data, the data centres created in all the 30 LG which employs over 5000 youths are available. Pls, ignorance is not an excuses. if you have a limited knowledge on something, if you can't you use Google try and ask. it is never a sin and will never be an offence not to know.

Brother you fall my hand o, why are you schooling this guy?.
People come online to criticize laudable projects, the whole world is moving forward but Africa remained stagnant, people like these are the reason.
Let them continue in their stagnancy, I have people in Oshun state and the feed back they are giving me is that private schools are loosing ground to the public schools.
Who ever is angry with the opon imo should give me a better idea. In a sane country the idea will be promoted and probably exported to other African countries but what do we have, intellectually bankrupt people are having a ball.
Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2016
See how zombies were attacking the OP because he spoke the truth!

Now look where Osun has been driven to under this man. I hope you all can now come apologize to Felifeli.

One thing I've come to notice with these zombies is that they HATE independent thinkers! It burns their souls when they find out you're going against their herd mentality or opposing their Kabiyesi overlord.
They resort to sheer gutter-level thuggery when you try to think for yourself.
If you don't follow their "Sai Baba" gospel, they hate you for it.
If you don't subscribe to their Burdillion praise and worship, they attack you.

What a shame of a people!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
7lives:

Brother you fall my hand o, why are you schooling this guy?.
Who ever is angry with the opon imo should give me a better idea. In a sane country the idea will be promoted and probably exported to other African countries but what do we have, intellectually bankrupt people are having a ball.

You should be ashamed of yourself today.

2016, can you still call that project a laudable project?
Now that it has been discontinued (due to lack of sustainability), shame no dey catch you now?

This was the same way you dunces went about supporting Buhari EVEN in the face of reality and facts! You drew up meaningless pseudointellectual GARBAGE to show us how his 5000-for-all-the-youths program was a step in the right direction.
You defended him and his lack of certificates.
You defended his disastrous 1984 administration even with history materials at everyone's disposal.

Truly, you and your union of fraudsters are shameless!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW by felifeli: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
See how zombies were attacking the OP because he spoke the truth!

Now look where Osun has been driven to under this man. I hope you all can now come apologize to Felifeli.

One thing I've come to notice with these zombies is that they HATE independent thinkers! It burns their souls when they find out you're going against their herd mentality or opposing their Kabiyesi overlord.
They resort to sheer gutter-level thuggery when you try to think for yourself.
If you don't follow their "Sai Baba" gospel, they hate you for it.
If you don't subscribe to their Burdillion praise and worship, they attack you.

What a shame of a people!!!

They are all almajiri people. But don't worry. Hunger will teach them common sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total Number Of Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone By INEC / Vote For Nigeria's All Time Coward. / Yorubas Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.