Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (14736 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by vowiski(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 has been 100% accurate in her last 12 predictions for the last 12 matches of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil

A couple of days ago, we reported Cortana's accurate predictions for the World Cup 2014 quarter final fixtures, she had a high confidence level for all the quarter final matches except France vs Germany which was medium. However, she got the better half as Germany strolled past France on a lone goal victory.

Today, the virtual assistance who would be seeking to smash football prediction records should she accurately predict the winner of the clash between the two giants; Germany and Brazil.

Again, Cortana confidence level is “Mid-low” and she has predicted Germany to beat Brazil in the World Cup 2014 Semi-Final fixtures which would be played later today.

Brazil’s superstar Neymar, is believed by many to be given the mandate by providence to lead the Brazil National Team to World Cup victory, that belief is however in ruins as the Brazilian and Barcelona star picked up an injury that ruled him out of the remaining World Cup features.

Even at Neymar’s exit, Brazil has the potential to pick up a fight in front of thousands of fans who would be expecting nothing but victory on a South American soil. But Cortana has given victory to Germany, Can Cortana be right this time around?

[img]http://1.1.1.2/bmi/www.techrez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Cortan-brazil-germany-prediction.jpg[/img]

Stick with us at techrez.com and follow us on twitter @techrez for more breaking news about Cortana’s World Cup predictions.

Source: http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cortana-germany-beat-brazil.html
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by johnwizey: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Wetin concern me
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Mrguru(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2014
johnwizey: Wetin concern me

Why u come read am if e no concern u.. Mtschew...

Nice share @op..

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by vowiski(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2014

It would have been easier to ignore than to click the reply button.. angry
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by ekitech: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nice share bro.

Wil cortana's prediction prevail? Lets watch and see.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by goalburner(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Buh Cortana's prediction today hard o. Brazil go commot? Well....lemme me jst stake some little cash
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by jotey(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
vowiski: Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 has been 100% accurate in her last 12 predictions for the last 12 matches of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil

A couple of days ago, we reported Cortana's accurate predictions for the World Cup 2014 quarter final fixtures, she had a high confidence level for all the quarter final matches except France vs Germany which was medium. However, she got the better half as Germany strolled past France on a lone goal victory.

Today, the virtual assistance who would be seeking to smash football prediction records should she accurately predict the winner of the clash between the two giants; Germany and Brazil.

Again, Cortana confidence level is “Mid-low” and she has predicted Germany to beat Brazil in the World Cup 2014 Semi-Final fixtures which would be played later today.

Brazil’s superstar Neymar, is believed by many to be given the mandate by providence to lead the Brazil National Team to World Cup victory, that belief is however in ruins as the Brazilian and Barcelona star picked up an injury that ruled him out of the remaining World Cup features.

Even at Neymar’s exit, Brazil has the potential to pick up a fight in front of thousands of fans who would be expecting nothing but victory on a South American soil. But Cortana has given victory to Germany, Can Cortana be right this time around?

[img]http://1.1.1.2/bmi/www.techrez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Cortan-brazil-germany-prediction.jpg[/img]

Stick with us at techrez.com and follow us on twitter @techrez for more breaking news about Cortana’s World Cup predictions.

Source: http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cortana-germany-beat-brazil.html
what about Netherlands Argentina
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wetin cortana talk say e go be goal. I mean correct scores.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by goalburner(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
jotey: what about Netherlands Argentina
Cortana best argentina

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by busky101(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
this demon na legit, hope say e go still dey after worldcup

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Mrguru(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Omoh... Cortana prediction work oo .. Chio smiley.. 13 matches, straight win
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by vowiski(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mrguru: Omoh... Cortana prediction work oo .. Chio smiley.. 13 matches, straight win

Doubting T.. would have a big time reconciling with their minds.. cheesy
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Ayorh4you(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
WASHHHHHHH
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by goalburner(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Akin Alabi neva see anytin. I go chop am ruin. Cortana thanks for today also, I won big.

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Ezyp(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2014
What of arg vs holl
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by blaxx: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Siri and cortana all predicting a final between Argentina and Germany. That's to say Argentina will win Holland. Whether it be through penalties or normal ninety minutes, Argentina will go through.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by internetpo(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2014
cool cortana was correct o. How can i get it.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by blaxx: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
internetpo: cool cortana was correct o. How can i get it.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by wittie(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2014
Wetin cortana predict for Holland v Argentina ?
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by seaman007: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
How i can get this cortana,
E go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ useful for bet9ja

Pls someone who knows to reply me
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by davdandam(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana abi na container abeg who go win for osun state? Aregbesola or omisore.....I wan bet lol

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by ajaxolasco(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Make Money Online Daily. Earn Monthly Salary Online 4rm Home. Just Copy and Paste Online and Earn. http://www.winthrills.com/go.php?tid=155
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by princed4real(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by smile4mee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Find out the amazing picture of the week.

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Swagahyk(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana abi Coutinho, if i lose 4 nairabet today eehh,

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by opinchinoo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thank God say Cortana no dey android....d Droid fans go dn say google b God

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by AntiGbagaun(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
From changing usernames to deleting info on profile pages.

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Koolmexxi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana Wetin happen na
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by McWhillion(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2014
AntiGbagaun: From changing usernames to deleting info on profile pages.

Where did you get this page, sis.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by decode55(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2014
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires / Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama / Nigeria Flamingos Arrive India Ahead Of 2022 U-17 Women World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.