Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (14742 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by Ayorh4you(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2014
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by msporche(f): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2014
It hope its wrong this time cos I want Argentina to win

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by QweenMercy(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana wan spoil business for nairabet,best9ja n d likes....lolxx...
Abeg oya tell us shey na aregbesola abi na omisore go win for osun
We dey wait ohh.....lmfao
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash by joeybankz: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
World Cup 2014 – The Iranians parked a bus – John Mikel Obi
Nigeria’s midfielder maestro John Mikel Obi has accused the Iranian game tactics of parking the bus in their group opener, after Nigeria drew 0-0 with the World Cup minnows in the World Cup match on Monday.
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/world-cup-2014-iranians-parked-bus-john-mikel-obi/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires / Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama / Nigeria Flamingos Arrive India Ahead Of 2022 U-17 Women World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.