Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17126 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by BrokenTV: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please I am making this appeal to Nairaland mods, I am coming back from a one week ban imposed on me, after dismantling Eggheader last week only for the mods to come to his rescue. Is time that the boy Eggheader is taught some manners on Nairaland, life is not build on insult Eggheader taught he is the only one that is mouthed, I am pleading with the mods to give me free space to annihilate that kid forever and send him into extinction on this great forum.
Tunde Salami is really lucky that I don't post on Nairaland always due to engagement, if not he would have been feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by tonytony208(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: All these boko boys will not leave SE alone, they should reserve their bombs for ibadam and oshogbo, I guess those shanties need to be removed from the face of the earth.

i guess your igbo primary schl teacher was filled with hate due to the clear defeat handed down to you Igbos in 1970 that he failed to teach you that IBADAN is largest city in west africa. So, ibadan is not a shany town

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 4thRock: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Coneheads never stop yapping like nip dogs. grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 4thRock: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Do those coneheads ever shut the fucckk up, they are like smalls nip dogs.grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

wat about bbc igbo or bbc yoruba? Ugly Britz! They are the problem of Nigeria.

It would be nice if adebolajo adebowale the woolwich murderer (terrorist) is set free as an example to Nigeria.

Before Yoruba muslim start to rant on this thread, first ask the British to release una terrorist brother in the UK.

The Nigeria government has every right to arrest anybody suspected of terrorism, this cannot be challenged.

The consequence if terrorist are left unchecked is too grave, as the US and UK are all too familiar with.

More arrest to come.

Thank you
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Kzinne: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
NoreenUG:

eiyaaa. The omo ale is pained grin
take heart, but it is the truth and the bitter truth, and it must be said.

but contrary to ur ignorant assertions, there are THOUSANDS of Yoruba people here in enugu. Infact, yoruba is the 2nd largest ethnic group in enugu, and they're second only to the igbos. do ur research boy. the majority of them are migrants from ogun state if u don't know.
but just like i've already said, the majority of them are crying over "marginalization". The so called marginalization in this case is due to the lack of quota system to help their lazy bums, so all they do is howl from the pages of their newspapers.
And for the record, of course u wouldn't live in owerri, aba or any of those eastern towns, because u wouldn't even make it there. The competitive nature of those places would simply relegate ur useless ass to the gutter of unemployment. even the cut-off marks to their colleges would be too high for u, just as figures have shown Anambra and Imo to have the highest admission cut-offs in their unity schools at 139 and 138 respectively while ur ekiti state (the fountain of expired rice) is at 119, so tell me how u would ever make it in the east. The people are too fast paced for dullards like u.

And as for ur story about having igbo friends? good for u. but even with the large population of yorubas here, i don't keep any as friends. I'm very cautious about the kind of people i roll with, and Oluwole certificate holding riff-raffs don't make the cut. grin
Noreen or whatever u call itself u are a very village girl who's trying to incite people to violence. U talk thrash. Not sure u have left the east before, mgbeke girl. Sure a Yoruba guy must have jilted u that's why u are so bitter against one of africa's most brilliant people. Do igbos have anyone who could equal Awolowo?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Kzinne:
Noreen or whatever u call itself u are a very village girl who's trying to incite people to violence. U talk thrash. Not sure u have left the east before, mgbeke girl. Sure a Yoruba guy must have jilted u that's why u are so bitter against one of africa's most brilliant people. Do igbos have anyone who could equal Awolowo?

sorry, no yoruba guy can jilt me, because i dont deal with yorubas at all. i wudnt even touch one.
sorry.
this thread is all in the past anyway. move on. its a new year.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Kzinne: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2015
NoreenUG:

sorry, no yoruba guy can jilt me, because i dont deal with yorubas at all. i wudnt even touch one.
sorry.
this thread is all in the past anyway. move on. its a new year.
You didn't answer the question - do the igbos have anyone who could equal Awolowo?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Kzinne:
You didn't answer the question - do the igbos have anyone who could equal Awolowo?

mumu, let the thread go and stop fooling urself coming and ranting crap over an issue that has long passed since july 2014.
If the bloody punches i landed on your brothers the day they crossed my path on this thread are still making u sad, i can supply you a truckload of handkies to dry ur tears.
outside that, i'll leave u here to keep talking to urself and asking dumb questions grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Kzinne: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2015
NoreenUG:

mumu, let the thread go and stop fooling urself coming and ranting crap over an issue that has long passed since july 2014.
If the bloody punches i landed on your brothers the day they crossed my path on this thread are still making u sad, i can supply you a truckload of handkies to dry ur tears.
outside that, i'll leave u here to keep talking to urself and asking dumb questions grin
Its clear u belong to yaba left. U've got issues serious ones. Travel out of that hole u staying in and see the world. Mgbeke
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Kzinne:
Its clear u belong to yaba left. U've got issues serious ones. Travel out of that hole u staying in and see the world. Mgbeke

e really pain am grin
pele o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1836641_jere_jpeg4bd759bbded4f8a4018ae12dfbd5248d
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2015
I remember diz thread whatever happend to anago sef?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by donbrowser(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers: FG Deploys Team To Uncover Those Behind Pipeline Bombings / 'Buhari, Most Famous Health Tourist' – Ben Murray-Bruce / Court Sacks David Umaru As APC Senatorial Candidate Niger-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.