Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17120 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

wat about bbc igbo or bbc yoruba? Ugly Britz!

They are the problem of Nigeria not yorubas.
BBC has stations based on population and coverage. Aside Kiswahili, Hausa speaking people are of the largest population in Africa. Take note!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
IdomaLikita: When you arrest an Innocent Man and mistreat him, You are indirectly Radicalizing Him. What is wrong with planting moles within the Hausa communities in Abia and fishing out only Real Suspects!
Al-Zawahiri bore no grudge against America until he was arrested and imprisoned in Yemen without Trial for 6yrs!

The FG is escalating Terrorism in Nigeria by Tribal Profiling!
True talk!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by T9ksy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
gramci:

Igbos don't throw bombs in another man's land

By jove, they don't! They will rather "liberate" another man's land.............................even if he's their sworn brother/rival/enemy! grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Lack of exposure is dealing with me , Noted,
do you think going to orlu from awka is what is called exposure
i pray that one day you will crawl out from your cave to see what other regions are doing.........
Note : ALAIGBO is the most underdeveloped region in southern Nigeria.

my friend, travel from ore to ondo town to ife to osogbo, all u see are mud houses with archaic settings.
See u talking abt Orlu and awka, orlu, a non capital is even far more advanced than all ur state capitals.

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by mandax: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
@WIZGUY69, You created a thread that needed to be deliberated upon. But you and fellows like you diverted it to a shameful ethnic bashing. How long more shall crude oil continue to keep hate-filled Nigeria as one country?

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Agreed. LAGOS is the only developed state in the south/west.
Now give me one state in the south/east that's developing (not developed)
None right
Just f*ck off.

meaning u have not been to the east.
the east has more numerous viable cities than SW .
U don't even have a self developed city sef, the Lagos in question would have been another Abeokuta if left for yorubas alone.
shameless ppl

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

your stupidity is in terabytes, the same akwa with amabwia at akwa north LGA and achalla at akwa south LGA. you must be high on your own excreta.

Amawbia and achalla are better than osogbo , dude.
Osogbo is just a rowdy village

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

now it is official you are clinically mad, even Iwo and Ilesha beat those village hands down. I'm very sure you are high on your pubic hair.

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
semitunde: Ain't you people done with your back and forth tribal bickering. Its getting stale or maybe its just me.

Ngozi evergreen123, save your camera and show us beautiful pictures of your place or places. Don't be fixated with negativity. You will be eating yourself up with bad emotions in the end.

Are you in Oshogbo? I might come there soon. Let's meet up smiley

visit Enugu, onitsha n owerri threads.
I just wanted ur brother to appreciate how Oshogbo looks better dan the East

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

meaning u have not been to the east.
the east has more numerous viable cities than SW .
U don't even have a self developed city sef, the Lagos in question would have been another Abeokuta if left for yorubas alone.
shameless ppl
Now i know better, i thought you know the meaning of the word CITY,
So to you now ABAKILIKI is a city, onistsha a city, orlu a city.
lol, anytime i travelled to your almighty cities, all what i usually see there is a dispersed mud houses everywhere with the EXPRESSION OF POVERTY written all over the inhabitants there. cheesy
NOTE : The inhabitants there are the unfortunate ones that have not gotten the means to crawl out of there cave (alaigbo) to safe haven (south west).
*********thank you********

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

It's not your fault, you haven't been to the land of virtues before,
the land where all your uncles and great grand father made it.
YORUBA LAND.
Unexposed being.
@ the mention of south west all Igbos shall bow.
and you are doing that now.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Even you this Abakalki boy dey talk??
INTERNETIIIIIIII.
I dare you to name one CITY in S/EAST that is Developed than Oshogbo (the least developed capital in S/WEST.
you think selling okpa and kidnapping your fellow brothers is what the world calls development.
that's how your uncles started what they can't finish in the year 1967.
ohafia is more developed than osogbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

now it is official you are clinically mad, even Iwo and Ilesha beat those village hands down. I'm very sure you are high on your pubic hair.

if Iwo and Ilesha are better than osogbo, then u win.
But if not, then those places must be real dungeons.
Do u know there is no presentable area in osogbo?

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by semitunde: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

visit Enugu, onitsha n owerri threads.
I just wanted ur brother to appreciate how Oshogbo looks better dan the East

Next time post links to those threads instead of posting pictures targeted at annoying others. You didn't chose the tribe you come from and you could as well be arguing for Hausas or Yorubas in another life.

The fact that others may not post corny pictures of the east may be because they don't care that much to bother themselves about it, not because there are no places there to take mocking picture from. But I'm sure you know thus yourself.

Its all fun and games sometime, but if you're serving in the southwest, it won't be funny anymore if your start living in an environment of hate will it?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

if osogbo is better than Iwo n Ilesha, then u win.
But if not, then those places must be real dungeons.
Do u know there is no presentable area in osogbo?

you should be gas to death, jeez in achalla they still fetch water from stream and you say the place is better than osogbo the only tarred road in amabwia is the onitsha- Enugu expressway that pass through the place. yet in your mashed potatoes brains it is better than Oshogbo. fvckhead like you need to be sacrifice to appease the gods.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Lilimax(f): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

the whole ebonyi, fegge, odopkor, opoko, uberfish junction, woliwo, dulmedi market, ochanga, udi hills to ninth- mile, onward Enugu airport to abakaliki, gariki to ohafia junction need to be bomb to smithereens not forgetting unizik junction, umoji, awambia, achalla, enwgwu ukwu, abatiti, njikoka, orifice et al.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
So many kids on this thread
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
@anago18-How old are you?
No offense meant smiley
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lilimax: So many kids on this thread

Google is your friend......

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by dealslip(f): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: are those places not liabilities?

You guys should stop wishing others evil. Easterners also live in that region. Good luck can do nothing until you all stop this divisive behavior. Stop feeding your children with hatred and insensitivity. You can do the evil and expect Jonathan to clear the mess.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by MeAboki(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

wat about bbc igbo or bbc yoruba? Ugly Britz
!

They are the problem of Nigeria not yorubas.

What a pity, for you have been cursed with double portion of bigotry and ignorance at the same time, you need deliverance.

@ Topic:
What goes around comes around, soon the north will start its own; bus loads of nyamiris entering the region would also be commandeered and the occupants arrested under the pretext of checkmating criminality - after all its known to be ingrained in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
dealslip:

You guys should stop wishing others evil. Easterners also live in that region. Good luck can do nothing until you all stop this divisive behavior. Stop feeding your children with hatred and insensitivity. You can do the evil and expect Jonathan to clear the mess.
ok sir, just dat those places are hell holes.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: ok sir, just dat those places are hell holes.

and it shall not be well with you, you fvcking ingrate schooled, living and will die in the southwest. may the air, water and the food of the southwest start having negative effect on your body and system henceforth. oloriburuku ma shanfani omo irankiran.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

and it shall not be well with you, you fvcking ingrate schooled, living and will die in the southwest. may the air, water and the food of the southwest start having negative effect on your body and system henceforth. oloriburuku ma shanfani omo irankiran.
this one na baba alawo oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: this one na baba alawo oooo grin grin grin grin

your fada, that ijebu grammar school wey you dey use mouth, the certificate go burn ni at last.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

your fada, that ijebu grammar school wey you dey use mouth, the certificate go burn ni at last.
you are still sounding like a herbalist dude grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: you are still sounding like a herbalist dude grin grin grin

hey blockhead fvck off my mentions with your shyte load of stupidity. if knowledge is power than your I.q is surely at subzero watt.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

hey blockhead fvck off my mentions with your shyte load of stupidity. if knowledge is power than your I.q is surely at subzero watt.
now you are sounding like a roadside electrician grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: now you are sounding like a roadside electrician grin grin grin grin

may amadioha inflict your imb...ecile father with prostrate cancer plus elephantiasis of the balls. gtfo my mentions dummy.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by lacasa: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Very good.

The earlier we retaliate by sending any igbo native from Northern land, the better.

#Can't wait 4d mass exodus to begin!

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

may amadioha inflict your imb...ecile father with prostrate cancer plus elephantiasis of the balls. gtfo my mentions dummy.
now you are sounding like an agbo seller, am sorry, I won't buy your cancer and elephantiasis herbs grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: now you are sounding like an agbo seller, am sorry, I won't buy your cancer and elephantiasis herbs grin grin grin grin

so when will your father give up the ghost from the terminal ailment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria / Niger Delta, Biafra And The Nigeria State / Query: Head Of Service Beats Deadline, Submits Maina Report To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.