Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (36975 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Srew: 3:09am On Jul 11, 2014
this guy is just setting baits. he wants to keep b/le/e/ping you. Na we MEN na
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Talon05: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Houseofglam7:

OMG!!!!
*faints*
LOL. Dont embarrass me glam. How you doing?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by born2boink(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2014
First and foremost, the lady stayed in the relationship because of the money. Since, the guy have let him down, let her go collect the remaining compensation money and find something good to do, hope brazillian hair era and Iphone have gone because that is the most things that could send you back to your village square again. And if you collect the compensation, remember please! Me no dey among people wey go tell you say No Collect money, money is my best friend, even if devil give me money, I go collect. If Seun Osewa go do Ritual, carry money give me, I go collect ham go and even give paise to God, what are we talking. Money is good
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm so did is how you have abandoned me since this site has come back? Chai...There is Goduoooooh.

Houseofglam7:

OMG!!!!
*faints*
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Houseofglam7(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Talon05:
LOL. Dont embarrass me glam. How you doing?

I'm good, u?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by ideology(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Houseofglam7:

I'm good, u?
Good evening dear
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Talon05: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Houseofglam7:

I'm good, u?
I'm aii. What have u been up to glam?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
ideology:
Good evening dear
smh
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by ideology(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: smh

Sup, how u doing?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Houseofglam7(f): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Talon05:
I'm aii. What have u been up to glam?

Nuffin really.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by drnoel: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change. i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out. after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him. what should u i do?

Have u heard of the "greek gift", ma sister its best u stay out if u manage to get out. Once u accept any greek girft ur own done finish. U said it urself, na niger delta militant.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by 1stola: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. THERE IS NOTHING HE DIDN'T DO TO ME...
what should u i do?
Was he a pervert?
So u mean u even endured all the BJs and An@ls....
I don't pity u at all. I'm sure u only endured all the mistreatments because of his stolen money, na so many of una dey do. bïtches
If you don't know, A militant is a
Thief
Armed robber
kidnapper and a
Murderer. All along, u were enjoying blood money! If you like, ask for more. we already know your next plan.

4 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Tex42(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
u just said he is ur EX,that means u have moved on.i'll advice u stick to that and 4get what ever stunt he is trying to pull to get u laid cos that's all he wants.ma 1kobo though

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by 50calibre(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
You say this guy is militant, but your friends are advising you to take whatever he's got to offer and run right? Nice one!!

Hope your friends will be at your funeral?

4 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by rattlesnake(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
i blame u ma

this is my earlier advice

rattlesnake: women please date men wey get correct sence

forget handsomeness*
forget sideburns
forget facecap
forget baseball hat
forget visa status
forget swags
..........use your sixth sence

dont rush to date

the secret is

USE UR SIXTH SENCE.......the ILLUMINATI has a concept called

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
grin grin grin grin grin

Every man has "codes hidden in plain sites"

but MANY WOMEN WILL NOT SEE COS OF SAMSUNG GALAXY OR DRUM STIX OR STOP AND SHOP THINGS

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

u almost became asari dokubo inlaw cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Funniez: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
When you been the chop oyel money, nobody hear ur voice, now whey oyel money wan swell ur stomach, u come remember say nairaland dey exist!! Am sure when he was wit u, most of ur status reads "I'VE GOT D BEST GUY". "YOU BRING OUT THE BEST IN ME", e.t.c, well, if ur brain stil dey function, then follow wat u feel is the best for u. *my 2 cents*

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Zehner(f): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
*smh* Some gals dey try sha! undecided mtsheeeeeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by joshuaidibia(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Young lady. After reading ur first paragraph, u said,and i quote "am a beautiful lady,and get attention frm other guys". Now d problem is,in order for us to knw ur story is true,kindly upload ur pix,lets c if truly u are what u say u are. Only den we go agree say ur mata na real. #And not a cooked up story seeking the front page attention #

P.S. Ur grammatical errors are too much.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
I think u shuld just 4give him from ur heart nd thank God that u didn't end up as his wife. Do not collect anyfin nd don't c him. Advise to ladies say no to long term rel wen u guys r not in college. Haba in a year u c signs dat dis guy isn't it abeg run. Wat am I sayin 6months. And if he is ok to ur likin nd he refuses to pop d question 1yr 2yrs den somfin is wrong ask him or flee. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
andromida: The idea that this man mistreated you is something you should look into because it takes two to tango you actively participated in the relationship so how can you blame him for everything.

The question is why were you with someone who made you soo unhappy?

Why did you remain faithful to a man you were not married to and who had no value for you?

Being pretty and attracting different men is not enough because you may be attracting different versions of your boyfriend.

This man cannot be your friend, he probably wants to add you to his harem the money is the lure so refuse him.

Simple, she thought he was into oil and gas grin. People should understand that dishonesty to oneself is simply gradual suicide.... @ op ,anyways better dont collect anything from him ever again else you will trap yourself the more.... He can not change from being a woman beater, Men who adopt that attitude never change, they only suppress it.... till they are really pissed.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by jnrbayano(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Unless you have a spare life in your coffers.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
You already stopped talking to him and he mistreated you all through so why care that he married someone else? I really don't understand some women sha.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iriskiki(f): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
You know what?! I think that always assuming a woman is with a man because of money is wrong and that is why most of you men never learn how to treat a woman. Men do the same thing. Even because of sex, or just to increase your portfolio.

Even if it is so, don't judge. You don't know her circumstances and if you walked in her shoes, you might make the same decisions. I'm tired of you judgmental lot. She asked for advice. Give it. Let us build each other up. For heaven's sake....

Oversabi, overrighteous people. You know yourselves...

5 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
A niger delta militant? Your own don better!

First of all,you're not collecting the money because its a compensation for the heart break he gave you. You must collect the money because it is part of our National cake. This is time for you to enjoy oil money.
Infact,make you build office for him head. No dull abeg!!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by fightforchange1(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change.

i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out.

after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him.

what should u i do?

Consider yourvself esteem....or self worth...
You need to gettherapy...
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
[size=13pt]That kind of man can 'mistakenly" kill you dont you know some women and their ways of thinking...... you collect anything from him, he demands something in return, he gets it once, he will want it twice, you refuse this kind of man, you are not too safe. God has helped you out of the mess you were, dont enslave yourself again, be wise....Btw your friends are usually people like you (like attracts like tongue), so since you don't know what to do, they don't know either[/size]

4 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by DeeChukwu: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Money all the way sister. ..... But remember to keep some in case he wants his money back. Remember you're dealing with a militant
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by fightforchange1(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Accept the compensation.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
@OP. If you need money, take his money!! It doesn't makeany difference. take it or leave it,. he's already married. #fact#
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
@OP. If you need money, take his money!! It doesn't make any difference. take it or leave it,. he's already married. #fact# tongue
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by indoorlove(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Exponental: Forgive him. Imagine u married him and u realized he had 2 baby mamas n u get beaten up too. I will say congrats dat he left u. On d otherhand, open a new bank acct, send it to him. Tell him to drop anything of his choice. If he respects ur decision not to have anything in common, spend d money after say...6months, but if he wants something, refund him.
best so far.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by MARKone(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin Niger Delta Militant you say...of course he deals in Oil and Gas grin

Don't not accept any thing from him. He is married like you said. Move on with ur life, so that posterity will judge u right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.