Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! (105687 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Business Proposal/ Speech Writer/ Idea Consultant/ Magazine Proposal Writer Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hi and welcome. You can show love and appreciation to that writer who strives to keep you entertained on this section by voting him or her every month to qualify for the ultimate price-N5,000!

To that effect, you the readers and even writers can vote up to three persons only and at the end of the month, a winner would be announced. The nominations run for only 3 weeks, thank you.smiley

Not also forgetting the 'Regular updater of the month! award. Our 'Big Boss' thought it wise to encourage writers who strive to keep their readers entertained regardless of other offline pressing issues, endeavoring to still be consistent in meeting up with their readers request for more update.

The big catch about this category is that a writer can win it for as many times as he can impress his readers with his commitment to updating. And offcourse, only the readers are eligible to vote just one writer per month in this category. It runs for only one week and it is the last week of every month.

Lest I forget, the Writers eligible for nomination are those writing on this section ONLY.

...have one or more completed stories under their feathers and even a running one,

...he/she is a debutante (I.e. Writing first story ever) but with a story that is OVER 60 percent gone underway. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean here.

In all this, please don't forget that this initiative was started by an anonymous reader who thought it wise to appreciate and encourage writers who entertain their readers for no cost here. We therefore need your prayers and support.

Thank yousmiley

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
The winners so far... for 2014
Princesa.......err
sammyhoe.......... May
TemitopeDaniel.....June
AudreyTimms...August
D9ty7....... September
Royver.......October
Divepen....... November
Therock555...December
TiffanyJ.......January 2015
FantasyIsland........February
Candy...................MArch
Flow1759..............April

Best new comers category 2015
Kinwayne...January
Chinweblinkz.......February
Domawoleye.......March
Jezuzboi.............April
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmm. Thank God its back.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
I hope i win this somedaycheesy
Well, *seat booked*

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
I'm very sorry 4 not being able to bring the old thread...I have not having time on hand to visit d cafe from wch I copied the last one...I hope to dat tmrw
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by kingphilip(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please I think after those booked spaces are filled let us know So that some of us won't miss a tin
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by chibwike(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
i was here.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingphilip:
Please I think after those booked spaces are filled let us know So that some of us won't miss a tin

You shall have ur wish sirwink

Divepen:
I'm very sorry 4 not being able to bring the old thread...I have not having time on hand to visit d cafe from wch I copied the last one...I hope to dat tmrw
you should have said something to me atall sad
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by chibwike(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
princesa: Hello everyone! Enough cry over Data loss. I Trust everyone has found their foot hold? No? Too bad because we are back in business! cheesy

The winner for the month of June will still be announced and awarded...so watch this space carefullywink

For this month however, we won't be conducting the votes for the writer of the month, sad right? The reason being that we still wanted to give chance to writers who haven't found their feet yet to do so and join the train, plus we are hoping this month comes with an influx of new and promising writers that will join us in our wonderful section!

But don't frown just yet, there's still a catch for the month of July! It is for the 'Regular updater of the month!

Our 'Big Boss' thought it wise to encourage writers who strive to keep their readers entertained regardless of other offline pressing issues. And the big catch about this category is that a writer can win it for as many times as he can impress his readers with his commitment to updating, and offcourse, only the readers are eligible to vote just one writer.

Watch this space for when the voting will kick off.

In all this, please don't forget that this initiative was started by an anonymous reader who thought it wise to appreciate and encourage writers who entertain readers for no cost here. We therefore need your prayers and support.

Thank yousmiley
makes a lot of sense.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obinnau:
huh?

Just the man I was looking for. Are we getting the needful done for this thread?wink
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Obinnau(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
princesa:

Just the man I was looking for. Are we getting the needful done for this thread?wink
still give it time.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
princesa:

undecided undecided
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mynd44:
undecided undecided
tongue
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
princesa:

You shall have ur wish sirwink

you should have said something to me atall sad
*scratch head*
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Edipee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Booked
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Quelme: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening.? Who deleted my post.?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Obinnau(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Quelme: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening.? Who deleted my post.?
huh?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Quelme: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Obinnau: huh?
just imagine, someone deleted my previous post. I nor know wether i owe d person money...
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Obinnau:
huh?
please un-hid the second post, antispam bot hid it, it's where updated the result.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2014
**Result updated**

kingphilip and others
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by kingphilip(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2014
princesa: **Result updated**

kingphilip and others
Tnx sunset princess for da update

Wow temitope Daniel congratulations
Omo bis subscription don show come begin de update for us shaperly
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Therock5555(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Uhm lemme make FP just one more time then I would run back to this section. Its high time I start writing again.

Na me go win next month. Amen
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by kingphilip(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Therock5555: Uhm lemme make FP just one more time then I would run back to this section. Its high time I start writing again.

Na me go win next month. Amen
Amin o
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yipeee!!!
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wow.
Congratulations, Temitope Daniel cheesy

...that of this month.
I think a lady should win, we have two males already.

Congrats to one of my bosses again.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let us see the stat na.... Wu came 2nd? No consolation prize?... Abeg o..
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by zyzxx(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
still reading no vote yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.