Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! (3261 Views)

Help Ladies / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Help Ladies On Nairaland Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2008
She send me message online about it:

she
listin i will pay maxim his 50euro back.
an when maxim gave me the money,he say`s you can pay me back anytime.
am cummin to belgium in januari.then am gone pay him.am not gone pay true bank.
i no u are doin this cuz,u want the moeny for yourself.
cuz maxim did told me,how u alwasy ask 300euro for just do your hair,every month.
u are with that guy just for the money,an is verry sad.
maxim is a verry good boy.
am gone cum to belgium en see maxim an give him his money.
is something between me an maxim.

girl mind your own bisness,
an leave people alone.

and i promise am gone pay his money back.

me
please oh you dont need to make all this shakara with me girl,is just you want to keep postponing it forever because you dont want to give the money back. i know you try to make maxim leave me many time, thats why you tell him to give me cheap hair like you. abeg am i dog that i need to have dog hair?
you say i take maxim money buy is you who is taking it, is he not my boyfriend or is your boyfriend? i know he is good boy thats why he dont see you are evil woman. you say mind your business it is my business because you are taking what should be coming to me

and now she sent me this one:
girl,i dont need this shiit ok!
i will show u that i will pay him back.
an why will ask maxim to leave,am not kind a girl.maxim was tellin me that u ar a ho
an i was like maxim how can u go with a ho?
she is fuckin with other people for money.
maxim did told me a lot about u,why its makes me said,this,u are with him for the money an thats it girl!
i do my hair for 100euro,an thats enough,an please he my hair is not a dog hair,u just want keep some money.thats why u ask that amount of money.
maxim was the one sayin as well,you are with him for his money,but he is in love an all that u no,
listin he, i dont have time for this,cuz i think we bouth are africaan girls,so please girl.act cool.an is only 50euro girl.i am gone give is money! i will prove u that ok.
cuz i dont want he`s money,.he help me at that time,an am verry thankfull for that.an i will pay him back.but you dont have to cum on my site sayin shiit please he.i dont know u ok.

I'm so angry now what should I do now? She is ghana girl, I wish I can insult her in african language but my i dont learn it when i was small sad

Can you girls help me?
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2008
What the f**k has that got to do with us
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ujujoan:

What the f**k has that got to do with us
teach me how to insult her in nigerian language
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by arramyjay: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
It will take alot of wisdom to understand what you have just posted.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by MissyB1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
I concur!!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2008
shegirl71:

one time my boyfriend borrow 50 euro to ghana girl he know because drug dealer come beat her if she no pay him that day. then she dont want to pay back my boyfriend the 50 euro and claim to be in england. we live in belgium. i add her to facebook to talk to her and those are the messages she sent to me and i to her
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by arramyjay: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Oh ok,I get it a little bit now,i think you shud just leave your boyfriend to collect his money if he was to.she is a ghanian not a Nigerian so i think the language u will most likely want to learn is the Ghanian language.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sesman(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh ok,I get it a little bit now,i think you should just leave your boyfriend to collect his money if he was to.she is a ghanian not a Nigerian so i think the language u will most likely want to learn is the Ghanian language.

Shegirl71, no mind am o!!, so na cursing go solve the problem abi, just sort it out between yourself and leave us out of it, jeez, some people are so dumb,
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sesman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh ok,I get it a little bit now,i think you should just leave your boyfriend to collect his money if he was to.she is a ghanian not a Nigerian so i think the language u will most likely want to learn is the Ghanian language.

Shegirl71, no mind am o!!, so na cursing go solve the problem abi, just sort it out between yourselves and leave us out of it, jeez, some people are so dumb,
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by spikedcylinder: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
shegirl71:

Ah! My kind of girl. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
shegirl71:

No it will be sweet that she doesn't understand what I am saying. I want to say something like:

I am a prostitute? I only like maxim to get money? Please oh look at yourself you are the one having sex with all those zaire boys from brussels and taking money from my boyfriend. clearly its you the one that is prostitute. you was trying to make maxime leave me because you are frustrate you only get morocco smoking asshole boyfriend. your heir look like dog hair but is suppose it fit you wellwell cuz after all you are a bitch and whole pack of smelly zaire dogs fu*k you like animal everyday. i hope you die of aids like your mothar.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by richo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
how much is fifty fukin euros sef undecided
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
richo:

how much is fifty fukin euros sef undecided
8000 naira
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
since you do not want to help me let me show you what i am sending her

"i know you dont want to pay. is not everyone you can play your wayo, is not white persin you are talking to.
I am a prostitute? I only like maxim to get money? Please oh look at yourself you are the one having sex with all those zaire boys from brussels and taking money from my boyfriend.
clearly its you the one that is prostitute. you was trying to make maxime leave me because you are frustrate you only get morocco smoking asshole boyfriend.
your heir look like dog hair but is suppose it fit you wellwell because after all you are a bitch and whole pack of smelly zaire dogs Bleep you like animal everyday. is true you dont know me, you dont know who you are talking to. i pray you die of aids like your ashawo mother and fiya of hell devour you."
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by arramyjay: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ehise99:

No it will be sweet that she doesn't understand what I am saying. I want to say something like:

I am a prostitute? I only like maxim to get money? Please oh look at yourself you are the one having sex with all those zaire boys from brussels and taking money from my boyfriend. clearly its you the one that is prostitute. you was trying to make maxime leave me because you are frustrate you only get morocco smoking asshole boyfriend. your heir look like dog hair but is suppose it fit you wellwell because after all you are a bitch and whole pack of smelly zaire dogs fu*k you like animal everyday. i hope you die of aids like your mothar.

Oh ok since it will be nice if she doesnt understand wht you are saying then why nt give write it in french or flemish since you live in belguim why a nigerian language?

Vous êtes une prostituée ? Vous seulement comme la maxime pour recevoir l'argent ? Regardez-vous s'il vous plaît oh vous êtes celui ayant le sexe avec tous ces garçons de Zaïre de Bruxelles et prenant l'argent de mon petit ami. clairement son vous celui qui est la prostituée. vous essayait de faire maxime me quitter parce que vous êtes vous énervent reçoivent seulement le Maroc en fumant le petit ami d'imbécile. votre héritier ressemble aux cheveux de chien mais est supposent qu'il vous correspond wellwell parce qu'enfin vous êtes une chienne et un paquet entier de chiens de Zaïre puants fu*k vous aimez la veille d'animal
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by DaPhoenix(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
You two should please grow up . . . and soon. How is it that you both suck at English? I'm beginning to think the story's fabricated. Anyway, before you learn insults, I suggest you brush up on your English.

God forbid that I would ever fight with a woman for a man.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sistawoman: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
Oh My God!!!

Let him and her settle this. Stay out of it. Who gives a Bleep if she calls you a ho?

Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Did your mama not teach you to let people say what they say and to let it roll off your back or did she not teach you to pick your battles. Not every battle is ment to be faught.

Please!!!!!!!! This thread is a waste of 10 mins of my life that I will never get back.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by tpia: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2008
OP: are you one of kliptemet's lady friends.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
This is silly. Let your boyfriend get his money back himself. This whole thread is silly.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
sistawoman:

Please!!!!!!!! This thread is a waste of 10 mins of my life that I will never get back.
the time god us to make you is waste
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by CYclone1(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
Birds of the same feather sure flock together  sad
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
see this bitch calling me prostitute again. now she block me so i cannot reply anymore
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sistawoman: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ehise99:

the time god us to make you is waste

What??

Are you missing some words in your sentence?

It appears you cant insult someone in English either
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
sistawoman:

What??

Are you missing some words in your sentence?

It appears you can't insult someone in English either
If you think my English is bad look at the English this vile skank is using^^^^
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sistawoman: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
Listen sis,

are you not pulling yourself down to her level?

Just stop it, you have the man go on about your life with him. Why worry over his money with her? Have you loaned this money to him waiting on her to pay it back to get yours back? What exactly is your vested stake in this?

In the grand scheme of things this is really really childish and causing way more drama then is necessary. If you love drama and attract it then trust me he is not going to stick by you. Let the drama go. Please for you own health. I would never exchange words like that. She called you a ho to upset you and upset you it did. She won. Dont let her win. Be the bigger female and leave it be.

Karma is real, Karma is a bitch let the universe deal with her.

PICK YOUR BATTLES!!!!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by CYclone1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
And the whole point of the thread is . . .?   

She's not on NL( undecided), she may not get to read your story. . .

why wash your dirty linen in public?

why show your pictures here?

Seriously, you guys need a lot of growing up to do sad
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by NaijaBarbi(f): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ehise99,

Dont post your details on this site again o. you will gain nothing, except insults. you are even still fueling d fire by responding back to all these here making fun of your original question. Jus dont respond to d girl again that owes maxim money. if she keeps messaging u then block her. shes not worth your time abi? so ignore her, or delete her if you ave to. its a waste of your time. Let the man get it back, since hes the one giving his money out. undecided
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by idupaul: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
Different kind madness dey ooo, the poster is mad
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by chessguru(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Ehise99

[b]Hey  Girl Relax

1. buy the book called BRIGHTER GRAMMAR and read all three parts from cover to cover

2. Look for the book the power of positive thinking and study it too.

3. Get your self a Bible and study regularly

4  Think about how to make your self a better person, more responsible, improve your self and DESIST FROM PETTY THINGS

5 learn how TO PLAY CHESS IT WILL IMPROVE YOUR IQ
[/b]

summary-  GET A LIFE

Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by spoilt(f): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
I am seriously strategizing on how to cope with my numerous bills in these times of economic crisis in the U.S and these chicks are going back and forth over a mouldy debt? shocked
You've got to be kidding me! grin
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by tRoOE(f): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2008
[size=13pt]i weep 4 these gurls cry cry
chie becos of 50 euro
all of una na ashweo
[/size]
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sillyboy(m): 3:04am On Oct 09, 2008
Men!. . . this is the most stupid thread of all time. But it so funny at the same time. Common poster, get ya self some dignity! . . . . 50 euro (8000 naira)? common! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spoil Me / Are Men Polygamous In Nature? / I Lost Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.