Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) (22119 Views)

[PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
The other time, I presented to you some Nigerian celebrities married to younger men.
This time around I present to you Nigerian celebrities married to or that dated much older men.

Most of them on this list were beauty queens years back while the others are actresses with the exception of Shade Okoya.

As people say, age is just a number, what matters is love. So these celebrities and ex beauty queens didn't bother themselves about the wide age differences between them and their men, all that mattered to them was love and so far, many of them have been able to keep their marriages intact while.

1 SUSAN HART & SUNNY KUKU
Ex-beauty queen Susan Hart (MBGN 1994) quietly wedded Olorogun Sunny Kuku, the renowned medical director who co-owns the popular Eko Hospital, many years back. Speaking recently about their relationship, the Ijebu high chief said marrying Susan is the best thing that happened to him “I don't wont to tell you how I met my beautiful wife but I can tell you that she is my friend. She is the best thing to have happened to me. As far as I am concerned, our meeting is divine. I don't have to think about what to wear again. She does all the designs which comes out nice just the way I want it.“

Opening up, Susan said her much older husband makes her really happy

“Where I come from in Port-Harcourt, husbands are treated as kings. It's the woman that makes it work and this is why it's so hard for people to know how long we have been married. I accord him a lot of respect so he won't see himself missing anything when he gets outside. It's the woman who makes the marriage work. We have been married for a couple of years now and I am still enjoying it like yesterday and he makes me really happy. I have a son for him who is over 10 years old“.

Continue...Susan also talked about their age difference“First of all, age is not a barrier in our marriage. I know you observed us from afar before you came to us, you will know that the age difference is nothing. We are best of friends. My husband's humility and humbleness also makes us best friends.

2 NIKE OSHINOWO & TUNDE SOLOYE
Former Miss Nigeria, Nike got married to Dr Tunde Soloye years back at the age of 41 to the consternation of many who felt that Dr Soloye was too old for her.But they both were much in love and were not bothered about their wide age differences and for the fact that Dr Soloye was previously married.

However, the couple announced their separation few years back.

3 BIANCA OJUKWU
The former most beautiful girl in Nigeria made headlines years back when she decided to marry her father's friend, the great Ex war lord, Chief Odimegwu Ojukwu. But she went ahead and even had to sacrifice her crown as a beauty queen for her love for Ojukwu.They later married and the marriage produced 3 boys before the demise of Ojukwu.

4 BANKE OYELAMI & ROTIMI MAKINDE
23-year-old Banke Oyelami, the ex-Miss Osun state, married entertainer turned politician, Hon.Rotimi Makinde, who is said to be in his late 40′s.

Contrary to what people think that she married him for the good life, but Banke says it’s all love.

"It’s not about what he can give me, though meeting him has changed my life. He’s very intelligent, creative and hardworking. And he’s a good person, to me, his children everybody around him.

He wants the best for me. When he proposed to me, I told him I was still in the university and he agreed to wait for me to finish and he has been very patient and supportive of my education. People have been saying all sorts since we announced our engagement but I am not bothered by the talk.I met a good man who loves me and it feels good because I have everything in him, a father, brother and friend. I feel secured because he’s a very mature and caring and I am looking forward to our life together.

5 ENE LAWANI & JOHN OBAYUWANA
Ex Miss Nigeria Ene Lawani and Polo Boss John Obayuwana recently ended their 7 year old relationship.

But before then, they were so much in love and were set to marry but due to oppositions from the daughter of the man, Ene had to dump the man.
But in previous interviews, Ene had talked about the fact that she loves dating older men.

We heard that you didn’t date men of your age group,you prefer older men?

Let’s just say that I understand the older ones better and they understand me better than the younger ones.

Not because of their money?

No, I can make my money myself. It has nothing to do with their money. I learn a whole lot from them; I like to hang out with people I benefit from intellectually. Most importantly, I learn a lot from their experiences.

Ene was the longest reigning Miss Nigeria from 2004to 2010.

6 ANITA UWAGBALE-ISEGHOHI & TOM ISEGHOHI
Anita was MBGN 2004. she married early shortly after her reign to Tom Iseghohi who people say is much older than her.
Anita is 29 years this year and has 3 lovely kids.

7 SHADE OKOYE & RASAQ OKOYA
74 year old Billionaire businessman, Alhaji Rasaq Akanni Okoya officially tied the knot with his youngest wife, socialite and mother of his 4 kids, delectable Sade Thomas Okoya who is now 35 in a fairytale wedding last year.
Okoya is also the Chairman of Eleganza Empire and the Aare of Lagos.

The couple actually got married in a quiet ceremony few years ago, but they decided to have a grand and societal wedding last year.

8 CAROLINE DANJUMA & MUSA DANJUMA
They are really in love despite the wide age gap between them.
They have been together since they tied the knot and are waxing stronger as Caroline is currently heavy and ready to birth their 3rd child

9 OMOTOLA EKEINDE & MATHEW EKEINDE

At the age of 16, Omotola met her future husband, Matthew Ekeinde, then 26, in a church. He was so keen on her that the day after their first meeting he showed up at her house unannounced.
Ekeinde proposed to her after she turned 18. They have been together for 18 years now and are blessed with 4 kids.“I always tell people that when I met him. I was not in love with him but he says for him it was love at first sight so I had to grow to love him. I was attracted to him because of his maturity. I saw the ability for him to see me."

10 JOKE SILVA & OLU JACOBS
Recalling how they met, Joke says“When I first met Olu, he was this dashing guy. He was just such incredible fun! We got along very well. I didn’t even know his age; I thought maybe he was in his late twenties, early thirties. I screamedwhen I found out his age. He was 39 and I was 20! Well, eventually it was my mum who gave methe go ahead because she saw how serious I was with him and hadn’t seenme that serious with anyone. My dad was worried about the age difference but my mum was able to make him see reasons.

11 MERCY AIGBE & LANRE GENTRY
Young and pretty Yoruba actress is married to LanreGentry who some said is quite older than her and they have been enjoying their marriage since. They have a child together.

12 ANITA HOGAN & TED
Anitais married to Ted, a Dutch citizen.They married six years ago. Anita and Ted have two beautiful kids together. The husband is very much older than her and was formerly married with kids.

13 IRETI DOYLE
Actress Ireti Doyle's husband, actor Patrick Doyle is very much older than her. But they still look good together.

Once again, age is just a number.

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Susan Hart & Sunny kuku

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nike oshinowo & Tunde Soloye

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bianca ojukwu

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Banks Oyelami & Rotimi Makinde

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ene Lawani & John Obayuwana

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Anita Uwagbale-Iseghohi & Tom

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na yoruba full here excluding Bianca Ojukwu.

Yoruba girls like marriage sha. They don't mind the age difference.

Anyways, it's cool.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Shade & Rasaq Okoya

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Caroline-Ekanem & Musa Danjuma

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Omotola & Mathew Ekeinde

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
joke Silva & olu jacobs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
mercy aigbe Gentry

IRETI DOYLE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs?

They shouldn't be on the list biko

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Anita Hogan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
lalasticlala: Shade & Rasaq Okoya
She's definitely not the first wife cos
the age difference is so glaring undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
berem: Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs?

They shouldn't be on the list biko

she's there bcs d age gap between them is 19 and she admitted it in the extracted interview above.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
lalasticlala: Anita Hogan
That their second picture is... lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by SugaryBelle(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmm! Wahala dey o...
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Backing a baby on the beach Don't know what to make of that Anita Hogan picture. Kudos to the couples that maintained their relationship despite the age difference.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lonngmann(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Age is just a number indeed
...especially when money is involved. ..lots of it!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by farano(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
That's their own cup of tea
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
if not for money undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Which age is just a number?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
lilmax: Which age is just a number?

hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
all dis 2minutes men,and we Wonder y dier wives cheat... okoya is really 76? he looks like es in his forties!! money!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by hugelyendowed: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
its unequivocal that if these older men weren't rich, these beautiful ladies wouldn't have married them.

That's when u would have known the so called age is just a number is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2014

grin grin no mind dem
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by 2romantic: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
honestly these women are all beautiful, not just beautiful but very beautiful.

look at that Shade glowing, o my gush

look at Caroline , chuooooo!!!!

God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by ahnie: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
I love old wines.....they taste better.
my husband is far ahead of me age wise....but to be candid...I prefer it that way.
old wines dhey sweet pass the new and adultrated wines becus them settle down brew am wella.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't need a father o, na husband i want.

If e don pass 10years, na fatherhood be that.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) by DocAdray(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Interesting...
Their various choices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stylish Celebrity Couples At 2017 Amvca / Thin Tall Tony's Newborn Daughter (Photo) / Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.