Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) (1205 Views)

Employment Opportunities In Abuja And Portharcourt / Multinational Recruiting For Various Roles In Lagos And Portharcourt! / Sales Executives Job At Conoil Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by otuwe(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Opening is CLOSED!!!! Dont send emails any further....

All the best!!!

Thank you!!!
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by toby4ever(f): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
when wil dey strt calling?
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by ernie4life(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
They have already called, it's u connect. Anybody with useful info should help
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by toby4ever(f): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
ernie4life: They have already called, it's u connect. Anybody with useful info should help
hw do u mean dey hv alredy called?...wen did u get ur invite? it jus ended at close of bizness today so wen did dey call u?
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by toby4ever(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
ernie4life: They have already called, it's u connect. Anybody with useful info should help

pls state d content of d mail if u dnt mind
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by ernie4life(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
The called on phone and asked if I was in ph, and told me the interview will be next week(they didn't say the location or the day) then the told me an sms will be sent to me with instructions of how to send my passport photo. I have gotten the sms, am waiting for their response.
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by toby4ever(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
ernie4life: The called on phone and asked if I was in ph, and told me the interview will be next week(they didn't say the location or the day) then the told me an sms will be sent to me with instructions of how to send my passport photo. I have gotten the sms, am waiting for their response.

pls wen did u apply n wats ur discipline?
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by otuwe(f): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2014
toby4ever: when wil dey strt calling?

Did you send your CV to the email
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by toby4ever(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2014
otuwe:

Did you send your CV to the email
yes i did n jus got an acknowledgmnt mail
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by ernie4life(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2014
I applied that yesterday and I studied economics
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by ernie4life(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pls who else applied for this job, it's a u connect job,? In ph
Re: Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) by toby4ever(f): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
i applied buh nothin else

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Graduate Still Submitting Cv's After 3years Of Graduation & Above? / Urgent Vacancy In A Printing Press In Abuja / Graduate IT Help Desk Support Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.