Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Experience On Using Recommended Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience On Using Recommended Oil (598 Views)

How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car / Automatic Vs Manual My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Using Recommended Oil by Issyman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
At first, I would like to appreciate all those that came up to share their knowledge and experience here on cartalk section educating us on how best to maintain our cars. It was on this forum that I ve learnt a lot about cars especially the one I drive. No mechanic can full me anymore, I will tell them what I observed and advise them on what should be done instead of their trial and error method. I decided to use 5w40 total quartz on my camry as d third service oil since I bought the car last year and I was shock on the impact on my engine within 3days. Firstly, my check engine light that came since my first service went off the 3rd day after servicing. Secondly, my valve seal that was leaking since d first service of the car stopped, no more white smoke after starting d car early in the morning or after being parked for long hours. Finally, my fuel consumption incredibly improved while my engine performance is now astonishing. I advise all to always use the recommended oil for our car service. The recommended oil for my car is 5W30 but decided to go 5W40 cos I didn't ve enough time to get to where I could d oil.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Increase Automotive Performance / Siena 2002 Fuel Comsumption / Pre Purchase Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.