Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Critique Of Pure Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Critique Of Pure Love (528 Views)

Pure Love Sms/ Good Morning / The Romance Of Pure And True Love Is Not Selfish / How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critique Of Pure Love by naijasaint: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Love is the most respected words for those who know his worth..What is pure love?.. Do we show love or live it? Love radiates its self like a glowing light, and light does not show itself, but we feel its impact when we near it.. This exposes the hipocrisy in words such as 'am in love' "i love u" ..... Pure love is a divine quality only available to pure souls(spiritually active).bc God is love and only a Godly man can transmit pure love to another human.. This is why st paul commanded husbands to love thier wives as Christ has loved them(A transmission of pure love to human experience).Aristotle supported only this love my emphasizing on philia(friendship,affection)and was backed by st thomas aquinas who defines love as "to will the good of another", Gottfried libniz sees dis love as "to be delighted in the happiness of another"...yet we men refer to love at the slightest eruption of our emotions,unknownly this are traps by our animal nature to prevent or slow our eternal destines by preventing access to the true beauty of love.. Then does love exist outside the divine nature of man? Bc love is truth and since truth is eternal,love is also eternal, ... Since our erractic human nature is subject to dynamics, i fear that love cannot be trusted to instincts or mere feelings without a heart already inflamed by it and which breaths and radiaites its divine qualities.... For the man who is yet to evolve to this plane of existence, always choose reason, for a sound judgement can stand the test of time even when our instincts or emotions tends to betray us..
Re: Critique Of Pure Love by lomaxx: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Next time you want to make a verbose post, use paragraphing technique.
Re: Critique Of Pure Love by naijasaint: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx: Next time you want to make a verbose post, use paragraphing technique.
thanks bt am here to corrrect some misconceptions abt love not to display my writing skill
Re: Critique Of Pure Love by lomaxx: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
naijasaint: thanks bt am here to corrrect some misconceptions abt love not to display my writing skill

Paragraphing is not a writing skill. It's a basic requirement.

(1) (Reply)

. / I’m Blessed, That Is All I Can Say! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage / Lets Get Real For A Minute...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.