Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers - Food (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers (84012 Views)

One Dies, 20 Hospitalised After Meal At Traditional Marriage / 10 Guest Die After Meal At Katsina Wedding / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 1:41am On Apr 22, 2018
FastShipping:

I need to contact you. None of your phone number registered on WhatsApp. How do I get in touch with you? We need to talk.
this is my whastsapp number +2348065752340
thanks for chosen us....
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 7:40pm On May 01, 2018
you can talk to us for the delivery you want,thanks ,as you are doing soo.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
Happy weekend to you all...
If you need One of the services,you can let us knoe through
the number below ;thanks!
Event Decoration And Design
Event Planning And Management
Rich Occasional Cake
Catering Service For Indoor And Outdoor
Pastries / Small Chops.
Chapman And Cocktail Drinks
Hostesses And Executive Ushers
Training And Consultancy And ETC...
Tel: +2348065752340, +2348099422243. +2347089664944
Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting.
Ikorodu. Lagos....

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:59pm On May 11, 2018
you can talk to us for the delivery you want,thank you as you are doing
soo.

we have what you need...

1 Like

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:48am On May 13, 2018
I'm happy to see the glorious Sunday and I'm also happy to wish all narialander ,happy Sunday....
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:29pm On May 20, 2018
Your breakfast is on the way now ,just call for your
own delivery.
Our dedicated teams are at our back,you can Just call us on our phone for free delivery:
+2348065752340 +2348099422243 +2347089664944 whatsapp line is +2348065752340 Plot 30,Olosugbo road,off Deeper life junction,Kole bus stop,Agbede,Meeting Agric ,Ikorodu Lagos State.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by sheycrown(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2018
Hi, please is there any alase (cook) in Ibadan. How much will you charge to cook a bag of rice in Ibadan. Ingredients will be provided.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
sheycrown:
Hi, please is there any alase (cook) in Ibadan. How much will you charge to cook a bag of rice in Ibadan. Ingredients will be provided.
to cook the bag of rice is not the problem,but we need to know what you want us to prover before we give you the price ,we need to know what the rice is going to turn in too asin the bag of rice,do you want to use it to cook jollof rice ,white rice,fried rice etc...?
are we not going to cook meat ,fish etc...
what of soup, are we not going to cook that,?
we need to know before you give you the price,OK!?
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by sheycrown(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
aydelicious:

to cook the bag of rice is not the problem,but we need to know what you want us to prover before we give you the price ,we need to know what the rice is going to turn in too asin the bag of rice,do you want to use it to cook jollof rice ,white rice,fried rice etc...?
are we not going to cook meat ,fish etc...
what of soup, are we not going to cook that,?
we need to know before you give you the price,OK!?

Oh okay,
It's jollof rice, will be packed in take away bowls, with meat for 150 people (beef).
There's no stew or soup need
Just jollof rice & beef
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 11:43am On May 25, 2018
sheycrown:

Oh okay,
It's jollof rice, will be packed in take away bowls, with meat for 150 people (beef).
There's no stew or soup need
Just jollof rice & beef
alright then, you know that I will come away from Lagos to Ibadan,so the rice of full bag of rice with the peppermeat (beef) is going to cost you 25,000 Naria only...

1 Like

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by sheycrown(f): 1:05pm On May 25, 2018
aydelicious:

alright then, you know that I will come away from Lagos to Ibadan,so the rice of full bag of rice with the peppermeat (beef) is going to cost you 25,000 Naria only...

Alright, I'll get back to you.....thanks for the response though
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:11pm On May 26, 2018
sheycrown:

Alright, I'll get back to you.....thanks for the response though
alright, you're welcome ,as I see,I think you really needs our service you can also talk to us on our whatsapp +2348065752340 for fastest chat,we can still lower the price for you as well.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 3:33pm On May 29, 2018
Order now!
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
hhmmm
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
tongue delicious....
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
your food is here!
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2018
you can call us now!...
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2018
have you eat this morning...
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by kingkoded: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
8. Spiced Apple Chips

Crispy and sweet, with no added sugar and just a sprinkling of cinnamon and nutmeg, they make a perfect snack to satisfy midday (and late night) cravings. Simple and delicious, and who can resist that adorable little star?

Spiced Apple Chips

Ingredients:
• Apples. Any number of any variety. (You can't really mess this part up.)
• A dash of cinnamon
• A pinch of nutmeg

Directions:

• Preheat oven to 220F/ 105 Celsius, and line two large baking pans with parchment paper.
• Using a knife or a mandolin, slice apples as thin as possible. Lay them side by side on a baking sheet, being careful not to overlap, lest you want conjoined chips.
• Gently and carefully sprinkle a thin coating of cinnamon on the chips, and follow with a light dusting of nutmeg.
• Bake for one hour, flip the slices, and bake for one hour more. Place on a wire cooling rack. Chips will crisp up as they cool.

NEXT (7-1) https://promomonger.com/8-healthier-alternatives-to-potato-chips/

Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
delicious food is always here for you, what you just need is a call
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
our contact is always here,to call.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Good meal can be deliver to you as you want
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2018
food delivery is available here!.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
be the first person to call us now.
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
we think you all
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
we are always for you
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
you can see the real taste we have for you by you calling for the delivery
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
we are always one
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
let have your call here
Re: An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers by aydelicious: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Was have what you want to eat for this afternoon, what you just need is call...
Okay!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! / Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.