Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Wizkid & A Lucky Fan To Celebrate 24th Birthday In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & A Lucky Fan To Celebrate 24th Birthday In Miami (1050 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & A Lucky Fan To Celebrate 24th Birthday In Miami by Big4wig(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wizkid who has been balling with different international artistes all over Los Angeles of recent is planning to make his 24th birthday one of balling extraordinaire.

The superstar artiste plans to host an over-the-top birthday gig on a yacht in Miami and he plans to invited one lucky fan who attends his New York concert on the 26th to celebrate with him.
Starboy turns 24 on the 16th of July but the private yacht party is to hold on the 27th. According to Wizkid via twitter.

Re: Wizkid & A Lucky Fan To Celebrate 24th Birthday In Miami by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Wizkid & A Lucky Fan To Celebrate 24th Birthday In Miami by decode55(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
[size=30pt] K [/size]

(1) (Reply)

BLIND DATE: Trey Songz Online, MR Ibu In Real Life. / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Cleavage While Going Makeup-free--see The Pic! / "I Killed My Wife Because She Gave Me Hiv"-suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.