Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,006 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Retain Attraction Over Long Distance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Retain Attraction Over Long Distance? (501 Views)

How To Retain Attraction Over Long Distance? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / What Can Be Done In This Case To Ease Your Lover's Stress Over Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retain Attraction Over Long Distance? by myspnigeria: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
When it comes to long distance stuff, it's important to make a strong first impression, grab a girl's contact info, trade an email or two exchanging goodwill and telling her it was great to meet her and that I hope to see her again the next time I'm in town or that she should drop me a line if she makes it to my area, and then... disappear. Entirely.

The problem with maintaining close contact or even sporadic flirting long distance tells a woman that you want her as a girlfriend. But she knows that

1) you're not boyfriend material (you don't live there, somewhat of a prerequisite for filling the role of the man in her life that she spends a lot of time with and sees regularly)

2) you also don't have many options at home (otherwise, why would you bother writing her?), which drops your value to her in any capacity.

So, make sure you don't do the sporadic flirting and especially not the continual contact / BBM buddy / Skype friend thing. Women respond far, far better when you resurface after a long absence than they do when you've been a continual platonic (e.g., guy who isn't sleeping with them) presence in their lives.

Keep contact cut until you're in her neighborhood again, and you'll keep your chances at their maximum.
Re: How To Retain Attraction Over Long Distance? by mascot87(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Rubbish angry
Next

(1) (Reply)

dear Insecure Girl / 10 Ways To Find A Life Of Fulfilment / Why Can't Women Take Infidelity As A Normal Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.