Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? (2689 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Greece World Cup Match Was Fixed ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? by adekayo1234(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
In my own opinion, the momentum with which the Germans played in the second half was low compared to the tempo of the 2nd half.
methink the Brazilians saw showers of goal coming up and decided to settle "out of field" for that scoreline. Or what do u think?
Re: Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? by tempem: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
adekayo1234: In my own opinion, the momentum with which the Germans played in the second half was low compared to the tempo of the 2nd half.
methink the Brazilians saw showers of goal coming up and decided to settle "out of field" for that scoreline. Or what do u think?
Well, maybe... I don't want to believe it was fixed! but BraIllians were just too cheap to be humilated by germany.
Re: Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? by adekayo1234(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
tempem:
Well, maybe... I don't want to believe it was fixed! but BraIllians were just too cheap to be humilated by germany.
My observation is that Germany could have scored more goals in the second half if they wanted to and that consolation goal to me was too cheap IMO
Re: Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2014
I doubt,though the German vigour went down second half,but I believe they relaxed,knowing that no magic on earth can make Brazil win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Week 22 Pool Fixtures For Sat 3 Dec 2022 – UK 2022/2023 / Del Bosque To Continue As Spain Boss / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.