Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65748 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by dazzlingd(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
The commentator kept me laughing through out the entire match with his hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though, so add yours

1..I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life
2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their sanctuary for now
3. This is the kind of score line that can make grey hair turn white

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
filipe scolari is looking 4 somewhere to hide.

75 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Big4wig(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team

431 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Dotmas23(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazil used up all its energy singing the
national anthem. ;

361 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Idrismusty97(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chai! grin

15 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Anacksunamun: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Have you ever laughed so laugh, your ribs cracked? gringringrin

Have you ever laughed so hard, you were temporarily mad?gringringrin

I mean, this is the schooling of the highest echelon!! gringrin

For most of the match, I thought I was I was watching a training match on PES14. grin

LWKMD.gringringrin this is the best match of all time.gringrin

Revenge is best served cold and in front of your FAMILY (fans) gringrin

I was elated seeing Scolari shattered. Next time, he won't forget to pick on form players like Coutinho, Felipe Luiz, and Miranda. Foolish coach that spoilt Brazil's game. WTF is Fred and JO doing in that squad? Over hyped coach!! This is the shocker you get when you stupidly choose your favourite players over decent players. Same HOT dinner that's served
to Vincente Del Bosque (choosing his favourite players too), have been dished HOTTER to moronic Scolari. Brazil got served!! grin
Big ups Germany. gringrin

23 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Smartsyn(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
"Dante has just collected a yellow card to complete his day".

" the referee is considering not giving any extra time, to save Brazil from further humiliation "

" I can't remember the last time the Brazilians had a shot on target " he said that on the first half.

20mins into the 2nd half, he said "Brazil has not conceded a worldcup goal since 39mins ago"

"Germany are getting goals and the Brazilians are getting confused."

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
"Brazil's goal makes the scoreline more astonishing"

56 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by morhsuud22(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
This one pass bad day in office

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by chacoonder(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team
well said...

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by pendusky(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2014
dazzlingd: The commentator kept me laughing through out the entire match with his hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though, so add yours

2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their sanctuary for now
Its 30mins of play, Brazil nil Germany 5, I repeat

29 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by FruityLass: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Now players running on pitch like it's training. embarassed

37 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2014
I wept for a nation

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by jhidey08(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2014
If any1 had predicted dis scoreline 5 minutes before the game, he would av been taken to Asylum

-The referee is considering not giving any extra time, to save Brazil from further humiliation ”
- I can’t remember the last time the Brazilians had a shot on target ” he said that on the first half.
- 20mins into the 2nd half, he said “Brazil has not conceded a worldcup goal since 39mins ago”

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by alizenbohr: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2014
About 30 minutes into the match, (Germany 5 vs Brazil 0)
Commentator: I'm absolutely sure that most of the television sets in Brazil would have been switched off by now.

119 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Csami(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Comentator 1: I mean we've seen something like this. Germany lead Sweden 4 in the first half and sweden equalised, so same can be said for Brazil.

Comentator 2: you forget to add that sweden is a better team.

110 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Ayorh4you(m): 3:03am On Jul 09, 2014
''Oscar just scored the most pointless goal in a World Cup!!'' HAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

107 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2014
my favourite
If your name begins with a 'K', you are likely to get a goal today.
- commentator

77 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by yyb14: 5:04am On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin

57 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by yyb14: 5:07am On Jul 09, 2014
shocked shocked

50 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2014
*in Femi kuti's voice* wonder! Wonder!! Wonder!!!

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by KriTic24A: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team

Damn right bro...

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by chiefololade: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2014
David Luiz made a through pass in the second half and he said "this has been his best contribution to the game today undecided"

39 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by nairalanduser: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2014
dazzlingd: The commentator kept me laughing through out the entire match with his hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though, so add yours

Oh my God o...cant stop laughing about No.3 ...grey hair turn white.......
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Trendy247: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by tempem: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2014

Following
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Swagahyk(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
5mins frm starting time you would think is the Brazilians that will demolish the Germans wit there agressive counters. those Germans have the hearts of Terrorists.

22 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ebullientV(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2014
At ''0-5'' he said ''the Brazilians look like they want leave for the dressing room already. There's no hiding place from this rampant German side''..

At ''0-7'' the commentator said ''this has simply turned into a training exercise''..

The Germans don't have d swagger of d Spainards, neither do they have d understated panache of the Dutch.. What they do have tho is a cold ruthless efficiency...!

They've being the most consistent National team of recent. 4 consecutive Semi-finals appearances @ d WC is testament 2 dat fact... #GoGermany

Between, i'd be releasing a book soon: **A Nation Wept; The Tragedy Of a Footballing Empire** The 'amount' of tears on show y'day if gathered would be enof 2 provide sufficient water 4 a whole community :p :p.. #AdiosBrazil.. T'was fun while ur cheating lasted!!

Final BULLET; imo the Commentator y'day was more ruthless than d Germans.. Tho d Germans score 7times, d commentator had a personal mission to outdo 'em with his scathing remarks all game cheesy.

51 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Roon9(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Neymar n silva wil probably be happy they missed this

16 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentator @ 7th GoaL: - “Now Jim I think someone else has Brasil's controller. They'd better hand it back to Scolari before I quit!”

grin

40 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by DrOBD(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2014
OMG grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by LMAyedun(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2014
Dotmas23: Brazil used up all its energy singing the
national anthem. ;
**faints**

This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!!?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?". Lol

129 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.