Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam (31493 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
tuffgongjo: u really make sense except where u made a cheap remark which isn't worth it,cus xtians pray in a language that d populace understands.
i am impressed by you. you ddnt even snap at him even though you thought he was wrong to refer to 'shirobobo' or stuff. speaking in tongue however is not a language of the populace. Not even that of the christians. its a jargon of God knows what. Tongues as used in d bible means 'language'. simple

'And ye shall speak in different tongues'...i suppose ds means different languages as we have a million and one today

2 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
kuss: if we have to write stories of people that converted From Islam to Christianity this forum will not be able to contain it, I am one of them born and brought up a Muslim, my father died a Muslim my mother is still a Muslim but today am washed by the blood of the lamb
Good for you o jare..the washed-by-lamb-blood-somebody.
what better accomplishment cud your dad av achieved?. To us, dying a muslim is our greatest achievement. if Allah wants you, He will show you the way. if He doesnt, den to HIM belongs all praises. Everyone cant be a muslim you know?

3 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
As far as i have dared to Imagine, the difference of Religions have always been there. when a Muslim crosses over, muslims go red (y not), if a christian crosses over, xtians start to ask why the publicity, whats d big deal, blah blah. Thats why we are humans. everyone believes in their own religion. we cant agree buh we can co-exist. its high time we stopped the bad blood. islam is victimised, more than any religion in the world. "Its d religion of terrorist, tell your brothers to bring back our gals, tell your people to stop bombing" really we dont need it. Islam has laid down ways to live of which bombing and abduction isnt part of. if anyone does dem, den hez out of the fold of islam...terrorists are NOT muslims. do not blame islam for the evils done by muslims. blame the people demselves.
come to think of it, There was a time when Christianity was worth it!

2 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tuffgongjo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
babylolaroy:
i am impressed by you. you ddnt even snap at him even though you thought he was wrong to refer to 'shirobobo' or stuff. speaking in tongue however is not a language of the populace. Not even that of the christians. its a jargon of God knows what. Tongues as used in d bible means 'language'. simple

'And ye shall speak in different tongues'...i suppose ds means different languages as we have a million and one today
agreed it aren't language of d populace but I still think bringing it into the issue is right.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Gorgeousmicho79(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yeye dey smell
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by dealslip(f): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
I believe in God, God never created any religion, Men did. Don't behead anyone for moving in circles (from one religion to the other). It doesn't matter what religion Moji or anybody chooses today or tomorrow. Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity are one and the same. We remain the masters of our fate, and the captain of our soul. In all, I have a mentor, Jesus the Christ. I prefer His ways and I am sorry to say, when he lived on earth, he never mentioned religion or Christianity for a second. In fact he corrected the religious leaders of his time.

Christianity was the nickname given to the apostles because they observed they behaved like Christ. They were also called, the way, the brotherhood and the fellowship. It was never Christ's agenda. Anyone dropping a nickname to pick up another one hasn't erred.

To start with did she ever behave like Christ? otherwise she wont be missed in the Christian religious fold. Religion keeps men enslaved and gives them no way out.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by EejaNla01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
babylolaroy: As far as i have dared to Imagine, the difference of Religions have always been there. when a Muslim crosses over, muslims go red (y not), if a christian crosses over, xtians start to ask why the publicity, whats d big deal, blah blah. Thats why we are humans. everyone believes in their own religion. we cant agree buh we can co-exist. its high time we stopped the bad blood. islam is victimised, more than any religion in the world. "Its d religion of terrorist, tell your brothers to bring back our gals, tell your people to stop bombing" really we dont need it. Islam has laid down ways to live of which bombing and abduction isnt part of. if anyone does dem, den hez out of the fold of islam...terrorists are NOT* muslims. do not blame islam for the evils done by muslims. blame the people demselves.
come to think of it, There was a time when Christianity was worth it!
oh that's very beautiful from ny cute muslimah,wont mind being a friend with you outta here *winks*.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Ndkings1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls what is the title of the latest track by eminem
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Ndkings1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
As my friend will say......life is all about choice, u make choice based on what u want. Dat she defected to isllam doosnt effect d cristian population.....besides from what she said...she was neva a serious cristian.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Empiree: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guys, you need to visit naijagistsdotcom, see how Christians throw insults and blackmails at this woman for reverting to Islam. It's crazy. These same folks claim to be peaceful and tolerant. I don't understand them. Some weeks back they screamed about Sudanese woman's treatment by the govt who is not even Muslim. Their tolerance seems restricted to their mouth NOT in action. Here is the link to the article and then read the comments.

http://naijagists.com/moji-olaiya-converts-to-islam-christian-nigerian-actress-turned-muslim-says-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion/
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by maclatunji: 12:54am On Jul 10, 2014
dealslip: I believe in God, God never created any religion, Men did. Don't behead anyone for moving in circles (from one religion to the other). It doesn't matter what religion Moji or anybody chooses today or tomorrow. Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity are one and the same. We remain the masters of our fate, and the captain of our soul. In all, I have a mentor, Jesus the Christ. I prefer His ways and I am sorry to say, when he lived on earth, he never mentioned religion or Christianity for a second. In fact he corrected the religious leaders of his time.

Christianity was the nickname given to the apostles because they observed they behaved like Christ. They were also called, the way, the brotherhood and the fellowship. It was never Christ's agenda. Anyone dropping a nickname to pick up another one hasn't erred.

To start with did she ever behave like Christ? otherwise she wont be missed in the Christian religious fold. Religion keeps men enslaved and gives them no way out.

#Yawns. Leave the story.

2 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by ghostofsparta(m): 1:34am On Jul 10, 2014
cv
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by EejaNla01(m): 5:04am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=Empiree]Guys, you need to visit naijagistsdotcom, see how Christians throw insults and blackmails at this woman for reverting to Islam. It's crazy. These same folks claim to be peaceful and tolerant. I don't understand them. Some weeks back they screamed about Sudanese woman's treatment by the govt who is not even Muslim. Their tolerance seems restricted to their mouth NOT in action. Here is the link to the article and then read the comments.

http://naijagists.com/moji-olaiya-converts-to-islam-christian-nigerian-actress-turned-muslim-says-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion/[/quoter) Mr empire even with this your comments,you are a terrorist,a BH member,evil and all that LOL, wait as the insults start raining on you,better sit down dey look sensible xtians dey where dem they nd vice versa.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by jomoh: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Qur'an 110 Nasr--Help 

1. Idzaa ja'aa nasrullahi walfath 
2. Wa ra'aytan naasa yadkhuluuna fee deenilla hi afwaajaa 
3. Fasabbih bi hamdi Rabbika wastaghfirhu innahuu kaan tawwabaa

1. When comes the help of Allah and victory 
2. And you do see the people enter God's religion in crowds 
3. Celebrate the praises of your Lord and pray for His forgiveness: for he is oft-returning

3 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by shidof(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Mashallahu, welcome to the religion of peace. the religion of ol d prophets. May Allah continue to strengthen u and increases ur iman.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by drolaniyi: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2014
It is unfortunate. No true christian, who has actually met Jesus, will ever think of leaving the light for darkness. She never knew that Christianity was more than a religion. And by the way, not every one who claims to be a Christian is a christian.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by drolaniyi: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Did I hear someone say its the religion of peace. Over 90% of the world crisis is due to this religion of peace. What a contradiction.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by dealslip(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2014
maclatunji:

#Yawns. Leave the story.

wink that is the truth brother. wink
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Empiree: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2014
"you are a terrorist,a BH member,evil and all that LOL, wait as the insults start raining on you,better sit down dey look sensible xtians dey where dem they nd vice versa."

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Empiree: Guys, you need to visit naijagistsdotcom, see how Christians throw insults and blackmails at this woman for reverting to Islam. It's crazy. These same folks claim to be peaceful and tolerant. I don't understand them. Some weeks back they screamed about Sudanese woman's treatment by the govt who is not even Muslim. Their tolerance seems restricted to their mouth NOT in action. Here is the link to the article and then read the comments.

http://naijagists.com/moji-olaiya-converts-to-islam-christian-nigerian-actress-turned-muslim-says-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion/
the coment she made is wrong, is like blackmailing christianity, how can she say CHRISTIAN SEEK GOD THROUGH THERE PASTOR? You yourself you no she is wrong.

Bible say , called Him and He will here you.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Empiree: Guys, you need to visit naijagistsdotcom, see how Christians throw insults and blackmails at this woman for reverting to Islam. It's crazy. These same folks claim to be peaceful and tolerant. I don't understand them. Some weeks back they screamed about Sudanese woman's treatment by the govt who is not even Muslim. Their tolerance seems restricted to their mouth NOT in action. Here is the link to the article and then read the comments.

One can only feel sorry for their insecurity! Yes their claims of telerance is clearly a mouth talk!
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
maclatunji:

#Yawns. Leave the story.
if God wanted us to belong to a religion group, He would have told commanded us to be the day He created adam.

You don't chose for God or make decision for Him.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: the coment she made is wrong, is like blackmailing christianity, how can she say CHRISTIAN SEEK GOD THROUGH THERE PASTOR? You yourself you no she is wrong.

Bible say , called Him and He will here you.

How can you know she is blackmailing anybody when you do not live in her mind? how do you know whether she wasn't thought that? like Empire said, your claims of tolerance is by mouth only, as a tolerant person would have simply corrected her claim not resort to verbal violence!
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by EejaNla01(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Mr empire i meant you ill be labelled all that for that comment,you clearly misunderstood me. embarassed
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2014
vedaxcool:

How can you know she is blackmailing anybody when you do not live in her mind? how do you know whether she wasn't thought that? like Empire said, your claims of tolerance is by mouth only, as a tolerant person would have simply corrected her claim not resort to verbal violence!
did my coment sound violence to anybody?must you ague about everything? Were in the bible God said a pastor can be our mediator ? You know she is wrong.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: did my coment sound violence to anybody?must you ague about everything? Were in the bible God said a pastor can be our mediator ? You know she is wrong.

I was reffering to the link empire posted! I don't need to quote any bibllical verse, as my point stated that it is possible the woman was told that! No I don't know she wrong!
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2014
vedaxcool:

I was reffering to the link empire posted! I don't need to quote any bibllical verse, as my point stated that it is possible the woman was told that! No I don't know she wrong!
I live close to one alfa who use to give some muslims brothers charm for protection, he remove verse from quran and give to his client to drink as water. Now if one of the client convert to christian and give the reason why he convert, that Allah don't perform miracle. What will you say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: I live close to one alfa who use to give some muslims brothers charm for protection, he remove verse from quran and give to his client to drink as water. Now if one of the client convert to christian and give the reason why he convert, that Allah don't perform miracle. What will you say?

GLEL grin

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

GLEL grin
how was your life in christ?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: how was your life in christ?

How was life in believing and worshing the God that created Jesus?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

How was life in believing and worshing the God that created Jesus?
give me verse that said God created jesus.

A man born of the spirit of God, who will be his father?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: give me verse that said God created jesus.

A man born of the spirit of God, who will be his father?

Then who created God? Jesus? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.