Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45355 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
TerryCarr:

Arab racism

You are a cretinous person!

You think this reetarded propaganda is what you can use to argue?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chrisbenogor: Saga you go don cause wahala well well when you small. I hope say your muscle follow your mouth if not grin grin those seniors with more brawns than brains .......na steady igbati grin

Watch this and then you will understand why Palestinians have a right to hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hRzdAgc8FM

Palestine is a a big jail where you have no rights, you can be killed at will, many live with daily degrading humiliation and you get no justice.

All from people that illegally took your land and ignore all recognised international laws with absolute impunity.

In this documentary is where you here someone going to jail for ONE HOUR for killing another human being for no reason.

I am sure if I kill a dog or even a vulture in London, I will spend more than one hour in jail because of animal rights.

Then some people want me to be outraged that 3 kids are killed, when I know more than a 1000 they have killed with impunity?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

What this and then you will understand why Palestinians have a right to hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hRzdAgc8FM

Palestine is a a big jail where you have no rights, you can be killed at will, many live with daily degrading humiliation and you get no justice.

All from people that illegally took your land and ignore all recognised international laws with absolute impunity.

In this documentary is where you here someone going to jail for ONE HOUR for killing another human being for no reason.

I am sure if I kill a dog or even a vulture in London, I will spend more than one hour in jail because of animal rights.

Then some people want me to be outraged that 3 kids are killed, when I know more than a 1000 they have killed with impunity?

correction they left so the Arab nations can kill all the Jews but they failed and now they are stuck in Arab nations who don't give them basics rights
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2014
TerryCarr:

correction they left so the Arab nations can kill all the Jews but they failed and now they are stuck in Arab nations who don't give them basics rights

You are a mentally deranged cretinous person.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a mentally deranged cretinous person.
i produces facts nigga all you do is use insults

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FwIC7agtqE
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
TerryCarr:
i produces facts nigga all you do is use insults

You are really a mentally deranged cretinous person.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TerryCarr(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

You are really a mentally deranged cretinous person.
exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se3PaCX7sjI
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
CVWizards: Don't they ever get tired of fighting?

questions for the gods
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by davidif: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2017
McLuhan:
These tit for tat attacks must be condemned and both sides should be told to exercise restraint. However, I think it's important to remember that the fundamental reason for this violence - a factor which predates even the recent abductions and killings of youths on both sides - is the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and the continued building of Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory. Even as someone who usually supports Israel and who loathes Islamist fundamentalism, I find the construction of settlements on seized land simply unconscionable, especially since the United Nations Security Council has on several occasions declared those settlements illegal. While I sincerely hope for a resolution to the age-old grievances between Israel and its Arab neighbours, I have no reason for optimism. As anyone who has studied the Middle East can attest, these are historical conflicts founded in the religions of these peoples and deeply ingrained in their psyche. Only God can deliver the children of the Middle East. May God deliver them.
Its really sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.