Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Spy Nigeria Police - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Spy Nigeria Police (33601 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spy Nigeria Police by lexy007: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
I need information on how to becom a member of SPY Nigeria Police. Help please.
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by bodija(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
House
Is there any body in the house that knows when the police Short Commision form will be coming out?
And my bro is there any thing like Nigeria spy police?Have u ever heard it B4?$ me i dont think so.
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by GoldCircle: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
Yes indeed! the Nigerian police has some sort of service similar to the reserve army service obtainable in many countries! It's called spy for short but the full name is supernumerary! These guys & ladies are usually attached to banks, financial institutions and organizations that require their service. Also note that they may not rise as fast as their colleagues in the direct service and the Nigerian police is not responsible for their stipend.Their direct employers are responsible!

6 Likes

Re: Spy Nigeria Police by lexy007: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2008
Thanks, for your enlightenment ang guide. Do you know I can join the SPY Police? I am actually a full time worker in Lagos.
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by GoldCircle: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hi lexy,
Really I do not have details about how to join as an individual, but I have asked some of them working here with me and they've told me they were sent by our organization for the course. The company recommended them for the course and paid all necessary fees on their behalf. I think you should approach your organization and let them know you are interested in joining the police.
cheers!
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by lexy007: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
Thanks,I will act as advised.
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by harry4: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2010
Am a graguate, presently doin my NYSC, Am really intrested in joining the spy police, but dont know how to bgein, embarassed
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by harry4: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2010
hi, plz i need link on how to join the spy police, plz if u r willing to help, u can reach me, harryakilo@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by ProGSM(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Any information on this?
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by SNaira1: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pls guy ℓ̊ need the link to access the Nigeria Spy police sit help me
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by bakusha(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pls guys any info abt it, shd b publish cos  knw most ppu love 2join ds spy police. Thks 2u al. Gud evenn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spy Nigeria Police by Mustay(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^
Are you sure 'most people' love to join the spy?

#Unemployment these days drives people to the security agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Spy Nigeria Police by nuelavic: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2014
if you want to join spy police in nigeria.pls.visit the spy police official website .www.ptsikeja.com
everthing you need to know
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by baba11(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Is spy police work different from sss' or detective officer's?

1 Like

Re: Spy Nigeria Police by Mustay(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
baba11:
Is spy police work different from sss' or detective officer's?

Exactly. Still under the NPF.
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by obiak4(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mustay:
^^^
Are you sure 'most people' love to join the spy?

#Unemployment these days drives people to the security agencies.
true bro am a living testimony unemployment bt what can a man do? Aluta continua
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by Y1nka(m): 2:09am On Oct 07, 2019
obiak4:

true bro am a living testimony unemployment bt what can a man do? Aluta continua

If your reason for joining is because of unemployment, you will understand nothing about servitude , and patriotism..

A man who stands for nothing falls for everything!
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by Forinforoyal: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Spy Police is a member of Nigerian police force as contained in section and 18 to section 21 of Nigeria police Act. They enjoy immunity, privilege and Power of the Nigerian Police. Spy Police officers operate within their jurisdiction or operational space.They are not paid by the Police but by the organisation requiring their service. To join the force one has to undergo 3 months police training @ the Police Training School.
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by Marychay22: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please I need a help my name is bamidele am fully interested in spy police work no to help me.09037374053 please help,,,,,
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by Prince3(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Mustay:

Exactly. Still under the NPD.
Do they have something like that in the army or navy
Re: Spy Nigeria Police by macanu(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pls am very much interested in joining ,who anyone here a spy police here can help me so I know the process how you join

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.