Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? (4899 Views)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
I asked a friend of mine, he said it's just innocent flirting. But I still feel like it's cheating. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by ebamma(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: I asked a friend of mine, he said it's just innocent flirting. But I still feel like it's cheating. What do you think?
am not thinking, i just wanted to comment

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Green is Green! - Sex is Sex! - Cheating is cheating!
You better stop what you are doing OP. Cyber sex is cheating?. undecided
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1: Green is Green! - Sex is Sex! - Cheating is cheating!
You better stop what you are doing OP. Cyber sex is cheating?. undecided
lol you no well. I don't do such anyway tongue
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by princed4real(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
I dont fink there is any such fin as sex chat
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: lol you no well. I don't do such anyway tongue
No I'm serious. I know it's the guilt pushing you. Repent Okay. tongue
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
princed4real: I dont fink there is any such fin as sex chat
How do you mean?
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1:
No I'm serious. I know it's the guilt pushing you. Repent Okay. tongue
I don't do sex chat you hear.. I prefer the real action
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: I don't do sex chat you hear.. I prefer the real action

I wasn't the one asking if it's a “cheat”.
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1:

I wasn't the one asking if it's a “cheat”.
Ok so don't preach to me
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
BTW, lots of questions on my mind...

1. what is sex chat?

2. How is it done?

3. Can it arouse me?
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: Ok so don't preach to me

Pele Joor. grin
I was only trying out my e-bullying skill.
Biko.. no vex Okay. smiley
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Lordabas: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
um YES!
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Enegod(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
It leads to cheating...

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by anselm791(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: I asked a friend of mine, he said it's just innocent flirting. But I still feel like it's cheating. What do you think?
Sure it's cheating, just like looking at another woman's butt on a television.
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Am confuse on the meaning of sex chat......
Becuase all it i can see there is....... flirting with the oposite sex......

So, is that cheatingundecided
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by jobsat34(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
frankben: BTW, lots of questions on my mind...

1. what is sex chat?

2. How is it done?

3. Can it arouse me?

it means having sex and chatting..
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
GBAM!

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1:

Pele Joor. grin
I was only trying out my e-bullying skill.
Biko.. no vex Okay. smiley
I hear u
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
MizMyColi: angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity.

cheesy
thank God for note pad.......
Writting it down

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2014

gracias
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

gracias
shocked good evening
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: shocked good evening

smiley
evening senorita
ure overlly recongnised cool
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Josh64(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dont see anything wrong with it. It's just a chat.
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
If I am the one doing the chatting with another girl then its a no.
But if its my girlfriend doing the sex chat with another Guy then its a big yes. cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
thank God for note pad.......
Writting it down
cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by dre11(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy

undecided
#should i clean it then cool
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by davdandam(m): 3:09am On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity.
Oh mehn see grammar or should I say packaging lol. ..sexting na sexting about the cheating part. If its not with you galfriend then I think the relationship has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by farano(f): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Josh64: Dont see anything wrong with it. It's just a chat.
hmmm
Re: Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? by Lolmoi(f): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2014
I think it's cheating. Y wud u wanna sex chat with some one dt his nt ur bf/gf, it means there is something with you/ ur bf/gf or the relationship as a whole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.