Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags (6157 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Nollywood Actresses Still Single At 40 But Not Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Itulah(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Facially She Looks young Both This Lady aka Ble-Ble is indeed Not A Girl Again but A Woman, The actress has revealed that she is not searching for a new lover oh! She also told encomium magazine that she’s not dating former Mr Nigeria, Keneth Okolie who she has been shooting a film with! Hmmmm! Not only did she say she is not searching for a man, she also revealed she is single! Hian! (So how does she intend to find her man?). Find the excepts of the interview below;

Whenever your name is mentioned nowadays, Kenneth Okolie, the former Mr. Nigeria, is usually mentioned as well. A lot of your fans may suspect you are dating?

No! That’s not true. You only hear about Kenneth mentioned alongside my name because we worked together in a couple of movies. When two celebrities work together, whenever the name of one person is mentioned there is high chance of the other being mentioned as well.

So, it’s no big deal. We only have a working relationship and that’s all. If another actor played a lead role with me in a movie, his name will definitely come up most times when I’m talked about. Kenneth Okolie is a very good actor, no doubt.

For the purpose of your fans, what is your relationship status now?

I am single, but not searching. My search is over.

So who is the lucky man?

At the right time, you will know him. I don’t think it’s time to reveal his identity yet.

Word to your fans who have missed you?

Over the years, I got so many calls from my fans who have missed me, all asking when I’m coming out with new stuffs. I want to say a big thanks to all of them for their support all these years and for waiting patiently. I will not disappoint you. For those who lost patience, please let’s make it work, for without you, my brand is dead.

http://www.talkofnaija.com/entertainment/im-single-not-searching-for-a-man-39year-old-actress

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by drnairalov: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
OMG..Nkiru is 39...i thought she was 27 sha. preety babe . u need a man in your life ok..The advantages of having one is countless

3 Likes

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Every woman needs a man

But not every man needs a woman

Gay people for example undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by wrench: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Airforce1: Every woman needs a man

But not every man needs a woman

Gay people for example undecided
same applicable to women too. For example Lesbians

10 Likes

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Airforce1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
wrench: same applicable to women too. For example Lesbians

Na u sabi undecided
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by wrench: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Na u sabi undecided
u been no wan admit am b4?

1 Like

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Airforce1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
wrench: u been no wan admit am b4?

Dat what?
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by wrench: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Dat what?
same thing applicable to men is applicable to women too.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Airforce1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
wrench: same thing applicable to men is applicable to women too.

Whatever
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dayyyyum!! 39?? shockedshocked
wanna look like her when I grow up. Ever young.

1 Like

Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by dechandel(f): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
miztola: Dayyyyum!! 39?? shockedshocked
How old are you? tongue
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
miztola: Dayyyyum!! 39?? shockedshocked
When you grow up?
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
When you grow up?
Yes gringrin

dechandel:
How old are you? tongue
Does it matter tongue
I'm still growing wink
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by axortedbabe(f): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
op u r a lier..
dis lady is not up to ur bleeping 39..
I know her too well..
so go do ur research very well before u write p.oo
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by sohl7(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
I hope she is not denying what is true
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smh for her;she nor get selling point again na..make she park one side;
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
To the girls that will draw inspiration from this, u go tey for church last last ni
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Big4wig(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Zedric: To the girls that will draw inspiration from this, u go tey for church last last ni
cheesy
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Seandeeds(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why do ladies who can't find a man or ladies who are old yet single, try to justify their status? They keep saying they are happy when all they do is jump into the hands of the most available gentleman. Being single is never a crime.
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Zedric: To the girls that will draw inspiration from this, u go tey for church last last ni

Dies*** cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by dagentility(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Na lie, she is seriously searching.
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
dagentility: Na lie, she is seriously searching.
n u know this how?
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Koolmexxi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
All dis mumu celebrities think dey are doing demselves any gud abi by coming outside to form and silently/quietly dying of desperation. Dis is d same mumu dat said she won't mind being a 2nd wife. If dat isn't d tone of one single and desperately searching, den I don't know wat is. See d link here sef..
dailypost.ng/2014/07/09/can-second-wife-nkiru-sylvanus/?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=850&caption=DailyPost+Nigeria
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by LesbianBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
wrench: same applicable to women too. For example Lesbians
Hey you! Watch what you say about lesbians because i am one! Ok! angry
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
39? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by wrench: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Hey you! Watch what you say about lesbians because i am one! Ok! angry
oh really?
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by adanduka: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
She's not bragging.
Why do we exaggerate people's words?
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by lilmax(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nonsense,i dont pity her i pity girls that will learn this rubbish from her
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by Itulah(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Koolmexxi: All dis mumu celebrities think dey are doing demselves any gud abi by coming outside to form and silently/quietly dying of desperation. Dis is d same mumu dat said she won't mind being a 2nd wife. If dat isn't d tone of one single and desperately searching, den I don't know wat is. See d link here sef..

www.dailypost.ng/2014/07/09/can-second-wife-nkiru-sylvanus?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=850&caption=DailyPost+Nigeria
Re: I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags by dagentility(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Zedric:
n u know this how?
I'm a lady, so i know better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. / Singer Teni Visits Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels At His Residence / Chioma Abeg Do Giveaway” – Ubi Franklin Writes As He Gushes Over Her New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.