Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? (2005 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Help, I Am Being Seduced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
I've seen and encountered different ways ladies react to being 'asked out' by guys. I want to know how guys feel too if they experience the same from ladies.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by or3gon: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
I feel great, nothing bad for there.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by tpia5: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Davidairmarshal: IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

yes, there should be a thread for that.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by tpia5: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse: I've seen and encountered different ways ladies react to being 'asked out' by guys. I want to know how guys feel too if they experience the same from ladies.

seduction is different from what you just described.

and subject to varying interpretations.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by b3llo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
That feeling of Joy that words can't describe.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Most girls I know that liked me don't say it directly. They give signs and get closer to you. Most times the smart ones do it so well that you don't know when you ask them out.

As to how I feel, if the babe fine me I go happy but if she wowo, I go vex check the kind soap wey I use baf that day. smiley
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by merit12(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Brb
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Davidairmarshal: IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
I understand when it is the other way round. I've seen guys who see it as weird & react harshly to it & I've seen guys who embrace it with both hands. My point is to know we guys point of view about the issue
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
tpia5:

seduction is different from what you just described.

and subject to varying interpretations.
I understand you but it's one thing to be seduced and it's another thing to be asked out directly without giving you any sign
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
b3llo: That feeling of Joy that words can't describe.
Lol, but your word are quite opposite of your signature.....
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
teeo: Most girls I know that liked me don't say it directly. They give signs and get closer to you. Most times the smart ones do it so well that you don't know when you ask them out.

As to how I feel, if the babe fine me I go happy but if she wowo, I go vex check the kind soap wey I use baf that day. smiley
Hahahahahahaha.......bro that's sentiment. Wowo girls no go marry
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
merit12: Brb
I'm waiting....
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse:
Hahahahahahaha.......bro that's sentiment. Wowo girls no go marry

Wowo girls go marry Na. But no be me go marry them na.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by b3llo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse:
Lol, but your word are quite opposite of your signature.....
hahaha...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
b3llo: hahaha...
I like your style, indirect things.......
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by b3llo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse:
I like your style, indirect things.......
Signature can't really define your perception on certain matter.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by crackhaus: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Memories...
Damn, I have come across some very crazy unstable girls in this my short life. grin

As for feelings, it's the same kind of feeling anyone would feel when they realize they're been desired by the opposite sex.
Not really excitement, just some ego boost and a feeling of confidence... especially if the girl is really pretty.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
crackhaus: Memories...
Damn, I have come across some very crazy unstable girls in this my short life. grin

As for feelings, it's the same kind of feeling anyone would feel when they realize they're been desired by the opposite sex.
Not really excitement, just some ego boost and a feeling of confidence... especially if the girl is really pretty.
Hmmmmm......feeling of confidence Ok let me ask this question, will u accept her advances right there or on a later date? Provided she's pretty as u said
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by crackhaus: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse:
Hmmmmm......feeling of confidence Ok let me ask this question, will u accept her advances right there or on a later date? Provided she's pretty as u said
Lol...seems you don't understand what I meant by confidence.
Okay it's like this...as a guy, you're already used to playing cat while the lady plays mouse...then all of a sudden, she's the one playing cat.
The first thing that comes to you is a feeling of 'self-confidence', almost like you feel really cool with yourself...this is the confidence (ego boost).

As for your question, it's not really about accepting or saying YES or NO.
I would just hang out with her, if possible that same day or fix a date (another day not too far away), then whatever happens during or after that first date determines if it sticks or if it'll just be another fling.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol...seems you don't understand what I meant by confidence.
Okay it's like this...as a guy, you're already used to playing cat while the lady plays mouse...then all of a sudden, she's the one playing cat.
The first thing that comes to you is a feeling of 'self-confidence', almost like you feel really cool with yourself...this is the confidence (ego boost).

As for your question, it's not really about accepting or saying YES or NO.
I would just hang out with her, if possible that same day or fix a date (another day not too far away), then whatever happens during or after that first date determines if it sticks or if it'll just be another fling.
Alright I quite understand you now. That means u're not part of that theory that says only guys should do the asking out
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by crackhaus: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse:
Alright I quite understand you now. That means u're not part of that theory that says only guys should do the asking out
Is there a theory that says only guys should do the 'asking out'?

Anyone can ask anyone out if they want to.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by Segse(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
crackhaus:
Is there a theory that says only guys should do the 'asking out'?

Anyone can ask anyone out if they want to.
I mean the normal african mentality..........Ask the ladies this question & believe me it's not how u think anyone can do the asking out
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? by crackhaus: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Segse:
I mean the normal african mentality..........Ask the ladies this question & believe me it's not how u think anyone can do the asking out
Yea most ladies will rather pretend and act distant even when all they thinking about is how to rip the guy's clothes off.
Fortunately, I like real people...these are the ones I base that sentence on.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Save Him / Coming To Nigeria Soon. I Need Advice / Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.