Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Idleness After Youth Service. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Idleness After Youth Service. (5648 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / Idleness Is Tearing Me Apart / Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
the wait according to some people has just began. But personally I hate staying idle thus so far it has been more like a torture for me to wake up in the morning with absolutely Nothing to do, unless the occasionally CV submission and surfing online job sites. It has been very hard on me,not to mention that I have spent just one month at home after service. this idleness is killing me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Frankaka8(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
whytepawn1: the wait according to some people has just began. But personally I hate staying idle thus so far it has been more like a torture for me to wake up in the morning with absolutely Nothing to do, unless the occasionally CV submission and surfing online job sites. It has been very hard on me,not to mention that I have spent just one month at home after service. this idleness is killing me.
try offline cv sumission, think of doing something around ur hood to get paid. Home tutor, extra class lessons etc. Just brain storm and do something. All d best. Dnt be d devils's toy being idle.

7 Likes

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
thanks kaka.. appreciate.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by quincie(m): 6:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Frankaka8: try offline cv sumission, think of doing something around ur hood to get paid. Home tutor, extra class lessons etc. Just brain storm and do something. All d best. Dnt be d devils's toy being idle.

The offline submission, I guess you don't have to include cover letter? Just cv
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by MissJennifer(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
@whyte pawn,I can relate. Am in the exact same situation.

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b][/b]Have ever thought of a teaching job? Think about it
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by jazinogold(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissJennifer: @whyte pawn,I can relate. Am in the exact same situation.
y u abandon ur diary nw?
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by kevoh(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
quincie:

The offline submission, I guess you don't have to include cover letter? Just cv

You should include one as much as you can. It's called a cold call cover letter. Google it for more info.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Uniquexty(f): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
jazinogold: y u abandon ur diary nw?
She is looking for a job, u r talking abt diary.

7 Likes

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by quincie(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2014
kevoh:

You should include one as much as you can. It's called a cold call cover letter. Google it for more info.

Copy that!!! Thanks for d info...
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by liliangmail(f): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls offline submision of cv , , i thought abt it bt is it Good for a lady?
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
liliangmail: Pls offline submision of cv , , i thought abt it bt is it Good for a lady?
Think of it these way, sitting at home is it good for a lady.

14 Likes

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by liliangmail(f): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
That was very harsh! i only asked nd a thought!;
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
liliangmail: That was very harsh! i only asked nd a thought!;
O was not been harsh, I only said you should think of it that way. The truth hurts but it heals.

5 Likes

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by liliangmail(f): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by MissJennifer(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=jazinogold] y u abandon ur diary nw?[/quote

LOL grin
Just not in the mood.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by MissJennifer(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Uniquexty: She is looking for a job, u r talking abt diary.

Lol, Abi o, i dey find work o!

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Jakeattah(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Seems we are much in this condition o, God should please make a way for us..... I hate this idleness sad

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Youget: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm a fresh graduate, just finished nysc as well, send your CV to cv.titanconsulting@gmail.com
They train for 1month then if you do well afterwards, you will be hired and retained.
Got a job now, finished my training June
They are into Consultation.
Have a nice day.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by habitation(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls my people Am in desam shoe. I need something. Doing (work)

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
finally.... I thought I was the only one feeling rather downcast and frustrated. Anyway its an open thread and suggestions are welcome.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
MissJennifer: @whyte pawn,I can relate. Am in the exact same situation.
have you gotten something doing lady Jennifer?..
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Youget: I'm a fresh graduate, just finished nysc as well, send your CV to cv.titanconsulting@gmail.com
They train for 1month then if you do well afterwards, you will be hired and retained.
Got a job now, finished my training June
They are into Consultation.
Have a nice day.
thanks youget. where is the firm domiciled?
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by egwuchuks(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
while after graduation you can try home tutors, , after school teaching its very rucreative, do that while you seek for other job, getting job is not easy this days, at times yiou get a job the pay can only take you for transport and feeding, its as serious as that.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by egwuchuks(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
if you have as little as 10,000 naira you can start little importation and resale to make money, very simple you can make it big with and it becomes your hubby and business. you can also run it along as apart tiime business.
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by homiben(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
whytepawn1: the wait according to some people has just began. But personally I hate staying idle thus so far it has been more like a torture for me to wake up in the morning with absolutely Nothing to do, unless the occasionally CV submission and surfing online job sites. It has been very hard on me,not to mention that I have spent just one month at home after service. this idleness is killing me.
haba! Ex corper! Just a month!! Tot u guys r suppose to b on nysc compulsory leave, ugh!
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
homiben: haba! Ex corper! Just a month!! Tot u guys r suppose to b on nysc compulsory leave, ugh!
lol... a month of idleness can cause alot. its a lot of "work " when one is idle and have Nothing doing.

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by whytepawn1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
egwuchuks: if you have as little as 10,000 naira you can start little importation and resale to make money, very simple you can make it big with and it becomes your hubby and business. you can also run it along as apart tiime business.
" importation and resale "..what type of goods can one import with such an amount.. would be glad to know more.

1 Like

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by homiben(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
whytepawn1: lol... a month of idleness can cause alot. its a lot of "work " when one is idle and have Nothing doing.
. No time for idleness mamen! Develop yaself man, get professional certification now dat u've got d time!!!
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by liliangmail(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
It has not bin easy o
Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by Dammysweet(f): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
i also passed out on the 5th of june though i'v a job that i'm doing now but i'm not happy because i think i still need time to relax after the nysc stress. i'v always wanted to start work by september or october but the fear of being jobless if i resign is the beginning of wisdom. nothing is easy in this country my fellow ex-corpers

2 Likes

Re: Idleness After Youth Service. by jethro2: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Dear ex corpers
My group produces tomatoes and pepper, rodo, tatase and all others in the village. We need people that can partner with us to market it in their environment
What to do
You get in touch with the tomato and pepper sellers in your area that source from mile 12 and its environment.
You request for the number of basket they require. We have a minimum we can supply considering transport and location
We supply it to you in your area or location. They pick and pay on inspection
You get your commission right there per basket as agreed
Another business day is scheduled
We can create the job together

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilton Worldwide 2016 Middle East & Africa Elevator Intake / Oceanic Bank Update / Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.