Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (85739 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Rainy Season 2014 [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
danielmichael: God punish peson whr upload these fotos,they re all fabrication..wich iheoma nnadi is akwa ibom name..unam ikot..god punish yu..unam
That doesn't mean.Even d lady representn Osun isn't a yoruba gurl.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
CFCfan:

1000 likes
They are indeed beautifully created and sexily endowed

Definitely endowed!

The best thus far in the so-called, "Miss Nigeria" contest. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Very jealous indeed!

So na for NL you dey watch all your events? World cup, mbgn etc? Na for NL profiles you dey scope babes? Hahahahahaha

You need to go out more often.
Of a truth, there was one Akwa Ibom lady (Mbom) that could give these girls a run for their money
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Chino72: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
She is leading the pack!

6 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by GPA5: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
amadice: ... Ppl like you, ur brodas and sister from the west are easily identifiable, bunch of outcast, parasitic sets of ppl, i wonder how am sharing a country with dis fools,

anything the easy does dey will complain

dey will always envy and jealous the east

ok do u own let d east follow, mba dey cant, dey will always complain and cry foul...

LAMENTATION OF AMADICE.

CAN YOU SEE THAT YORUBA ARE NOT UGLY?

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by semitunde: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
For me, the winners should come from this pick. They represent the more unique black beauties. Most of the half castes just have the skin tone and little else:

Miss Ondo and miss Ekiti have chances too though.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

What else do I expect from NL's Mr nice guy? You'd call a toad a queen anyway. Even in politics section, you are nice to all supporters. APC PDP APGA APP etc. All politicians are commendable in your eyes.

Smh.
Nah, I can never call a 'toad' a queen cheesy
In the politics section, I only try to be objective.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...I've seen the best of the best out here in the UK. Trust me, they can't even compete Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

And don't tell me the ones in naija are better looking because I was in Lagos last Dec/Jan, and facially, the ones in naij can't compete with the ones out here. Yes, there are tons of chics with ridiculous bodies in naij...however, most of them don't have good skin and they dress like clowns.

Or are you going to pull out naij chics in America, Somalia, or Ghana? grin

Keep quiet there. I caught you red handed when you said they are the best you ve seen since you joined NL in 2012. Meaning na for here you dey base all your generalizations. FYI, MBGN has been going on for decades now.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
napema: Photoshop works grin
u dey see clear
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: She is leading the pack!
Anambra adigo mma grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by lanbaba: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
To vote for your favourite contestant visit www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote
You may also vote on facebook, twitter, instagram @silverbirdmbgn
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by idris4r83(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Miss akwaibom, miss ebonyi and miss lagos are so on point
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Keep quiet there. I caught you red handed when you said they are the best you ve seen since you joined NL in 2012. Meaning na for here you dey base all your generalizations. FYI, MBGN has been going on for decades now.

Well, I started following naija news in 2012. grin

However, that doesn't negate what I know about Nigerian chics.

Just appreciate these chics...I doubt anyone can produce a more balanced list than this one, to be honest.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
CFCfan:
Nah, I can never call a 'toad' a queen cheesy
In the politics section, I only try to be objective.

Objective ko theory ni. Being objective doesn't mean supporting everyone. It means being able to say things as they are. It means you can commend PDP for something today and criticize them for something they did wrong tomorrow. But all you do is say nice things all the time.
You are simply a 'yes' guy. Sorry for being so blunt. But as a friend I'd advice you try and have a mind of your own.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Miss Katsina killed it. And probably the only one whose real age was written.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: She is leading the pack!
Bwahaha... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

7 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Objective ko theory ni. Being objective doesn't mean supporting everyone. It means being able to say things as they are. It means you can commend PDP for something today and criticize them for something they did wrong tomorrow. But all you do is say nice things all the time.
You are simply a 'yes' guy. Sorry for being so blunt. But as a friend I'd advice you try and have a mind of your own.
grin
Your not totally accurate. I certainly don't blindly support every politician.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hehehe Miss Imo though grin did she really joined the contest? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
CFCfan:
grin
Your not totally accurate. I certainly don't blindly support every politician.

Yeah yeah.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by GPA5: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
danielmichael: God punish peson whr upload
these fotos,they re all fabrication..wich iheoma
nnadi is akwa ibom name..unam ikot..god
punish yu..unam

BEAUTY CONTEST IS NOT MEANT FOR INDIGENE OF A PARTICULAR STATE.

FOR EXAMPLE: IF THERE'S IS A BEAUTY CONTEST IN OSUN STATE. THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO EVERY CITIZEN IN OSUN IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR TRIBE.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Epathra(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Miss Lagos and Miss Katsina are my favorite. They r gorgeous. Btw, do these girls think we r dumb. Grandmas forming early 20s. Not cool @ all

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by GPA5: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Floxyl: That doesn't mean.Even d lady representn Osun isn't a yoruba gurl.

BEAUTY CONTEST IS NOT MEANT FOR INDIGENE
OF A PARTICULAR STATE.
FOR EXAMPLE: IF THERE'S IS A BEAUTY CONTEST
IN OSUN STATE. THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO EVERY
CITIZEN IN OSUN IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR TRIBE.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
All I am seeing here is all make up.
Please, can we have NATURAL BEAUTY and not copies of African Barbie.

[size=28pt]Can't girls do without make up!
It has become a terrible addiction that affects their self esteem. So, they no longer feel OKAY without fake hair and fake face.
Once you see one, you have seen them all. [/size]
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by lukfame(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
aooo:
she be 19 true true?? Luk at well she looks older than 19.
she's truly 19..I know her well..

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by justi4jesu(f): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cutiesssssss...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Chino72: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
You want people to go to that rural area called oshun to do what? grin grin

Oshun that does not have a single decent hotel for visitor. In the whole of oshogbo there is no decent barbing salon!

98% of oshogbo resident do not have toilet facilities..

GPA5:
FOR EXAMPLE: IF THERE'S IS A BEAUTY CONTEST IN OSUN STATE. THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO EVERY CITIZEN IN OSUN IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR TRIBE.

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by farano(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
pretty ladies
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
They all look older than their age..xcept miss CRoss river *IMO
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
lawd!!!!these are beauties....i dnt mind if my english correct or not...am so into d lagos chick...jeeeeessssuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: You want people to go to that rural area called oshun to do what? grin grin

Oshun that does not have a single decent hotel for visitor. In the whole of oshogbo there is no decent barbing salon!

98% of oshogbo resident do not have toilet facilities..
Nwanne, Biko stop posting those pics. We've had enough of them. cheesy
Let's stick to the beauty

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by sage2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Anybody wey sabi woman go gree say,

1, Kogi
2, Gombe
3, Lagos

...end of discussion. Thread closed.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by NSNA: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Miss Kastina for me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.