Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (85744 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Rainy Season 2014 [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Emperorx: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Miss nassarawa is my first all de way may she win it
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Donvilo(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
One thing that I have come to realise is that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", one man's food could actually turn out to be a poison to another! @ the post: All of them are gorgeous but the ones that got my attention the most are (starting with the first) 1. Miss Kastina. 2. Miss Anambra. 3. Miss Gombe. wink Those ladies are something to behold wink

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by hensben(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2014
angelineh: YES DEAR.... POSITIVE
are you sure you are the one? hmm
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by herald9: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2014
JoeCutie: That Miss Anambra is an epitome of unrivalled beauty. Anambra girls amaka. smiley Meanwhile, that Miss Cross River be like person wey go too sabi that kind thing. Calabar girls!!! wink grin
undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by nonjebose(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2014
The winner is............ Miss Gombe.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 10, 2014
wait, these girls are less than 30 years?? okay ooo..

most beautiful girls in Nigeria?? shocked okay ooo..

silently giving up on Nigerian girls sha.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by informat101(f): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2014
The miss kastina is drop dead gorgeous.

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Iyineda(m): 2:04am On Jul 10, 2014
In my humble opinion:

1. Miss Cross Rivers (looks like my girlfriend, I am not even kidding)
2. Miss Katsina
3. Miss Ebonyi (loses points because of hair style)
4. Miss Anambra
5. Miss Niger

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 10, 2014
texanomaly: Miss Katsina is absolutely gorgeous! shocked
Along Miss Rivers and probably Lagos...
The rest are just average or below undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by jemby: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Really 70% of Nigerian girls are ugly, most Black American ladies are very beautiful. Latinos too and Arab ladies. I guess the harsh nigerian weather is also contributing to their wuglyness. ..lol
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by justi4jesu(f): 4:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Bunch of princesses...Go girlss cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Gaddem! shocked

At least three-quarters of those people shouldn't be anywhere near a pageant. Some look like drag queens. Damn...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by killzone(m): 4:55am On Jul 10, 2014
These girls are gggoooorrrgggggeeeeoooouuuussss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 5:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Crap.

Miss Ebonyi is the ONLY one with her REAL HAIR. undecided

The others carry weave and wig for head dey form beauty pageant. Rat chop dem real hair? lipsrsealed grin

[size=20pt]Miss Ebonyi gets my vote abeg.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by birdman(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2014
InesQor: Crap.

The others carry weave and wig for head dey form beauty pageant. Rat chop dem real hair? lipsrsealed grin

you have a good point. based on this, i believe ms katsina is in fact the most beautiful AND authentic. until the rest can prove this is indeed their natural hair

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Iyineda: In my humble opinion:

1. Miss Cross Rivers (looks like my girlfriend, I am not even kidding)
2. Miss Katsina
[size=14pt]3. Miss Ebonyi (loses points because of hair style)[/size]
4. Miss Anambra
5. Miss Niger

Na wa oh. So Miss Ebonyi loses points because of her hair style; REAL HAIR wey her Mama take born her with?

But those ones wen carry Brazilian hair for head na dem gain points? undecided cry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2014
birdman:

you have a good point. based on this, i believe ms katsina is in fact the most beautiful AND authentic. until the rest can prove this is indeed their natural hair

LOL!

Look well at the base of Miss Katsina's hair, enlarge the picture; you will see where the wig (abi na weave sef, me I no know - as I be African man - original *in Fela's voice* wink) is attached to her scalp.

I properly researched all of them before I said what I said. Miss Ebonyi is on twitter as @jegzy and that's her natural hair.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2014
So I just found out that the theme for this year's MBGN (2014) is "African Vogue" i.e. "Vogue + African" and they are all (except one) wearing wigs and weaves? LOL grin cheesy

Oh please. angry

Natural "nappy" african hair is beautiful.

Kinda reminds me of Beyonce's issue with Blue Ivy's hair. The whole world was on Beyonce's case to PERM her TWO YEAR OLD African-American daughter's hair. BUT WHY? Blue Ivy is just two years old and they had already started on her case?

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/stop-protesting-blue-ivys-hairstyle-and-celebrate-what-it-really-means/373060/
The Atlantic:
A woman was so frustrated with the hairstyling of Blue Ivy Carter, the child of superstars Sean Carter (Jay Z) and Beyoncé Knowles, that she created a petition on Change.org to urge her parents to “properly care” for their child’s hair—or more explicitly—comb her hair. She subsequently said it’s a joke but the debate goes on.

That’s because with the multibillion-dollar-black hair care industry, the issue is far bigger than little Blue Ivy. It’s about the politics of respectability and the pain of oppression, a fear of deviating from “the norm” that remains particularly prominent among the black elite and the black middle class.

There aren’t many high profile examples of beautiful, powerful, and rich black families in America, outside the president and his wife. Jay Z and Beyoncé are among them, though. They made it. They, and their alleged traditional ideas of marriage, have become the ideal, the aspiration for many, who constantly hear about pathologies that exist in the black family. Their marriage and, by extension, their offspring, have become more than just about the glamorous lifestyle of hip-hop royalty, but some sort of symbolic “dream.” They’re the Cliff and Clair Huxtable of our time.

Even better: They’re real.

Therefore, the Carters are making quite a bold statement when they, hardly known for being black radicals, repeatedly decide to not conform to public ideals about what their child’s hair should look like.

In summary, the beef was "how dare she remind us of what we naturally looked like before we started weaving, and burning our roots out with lye?"

Imagine my disappointment when Beyonce finally buckled to her fans sometime last month and PERMED the child's hair!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kadia-blagrove-/beyonce-responds-to-blue-_b_5488645.html
Huffington Post:
Beyonce Knowles has finally responded to the controversy surrounding her daughter Blue Ivy's offensive hairstyle. For the past two years of the young toddler's life, Blue Ivy has caused a severe discourse within the African American community with her unruly curly locks. Knowles and husband Shawn "Jay Z" Carter have been relentlessly scrutinized for their negligence of their child's grooming. After much uproar and a petition, Knowles has finally succumb to the pressure and permed Blue Ivy's hair.

SMH.

No matter what anyone has told you, there is NOTHING wrong with Natural African hair. Carry your real hair on your head, ladies! wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2014
The Anambra girl is fine! The imo girl, I don't understand her face besides she's not Igbo but your elder sister tongue na so una face dey be cheesy

all4naija: Some of the girls look scary. Like those representing Anambra and Imo states ! lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by omenka(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Miss Abia, my ex-squeez... wink Beautiful as always. Go get 'em gurl!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Mr blind bat,that's not her real hair but an afro wig. The colour is ugly but blends with her skin tone. She is fine thou.

InesQor: Crap.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by ijikoeche: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Gosh dese girls r average. I can get finer, sexier nd sweeter girls in every state in this country
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Peppyluv: Mr blind bat,that's not her real her but an afro wig. The colour is ugly but blends with her skin tone. She is fine thou.
I hope you can converse like an educated person without insulting me? Why call me a blind bat? undecided

It IS her REAL hair. There is a Youtube video of the MBGN contestants where her hair is parted and you can clearly see the scalp. It is not a wig. I also provided her twitter handle above, where you can see previous pictures that clearly show that it is her real hair, besides her admissions to people that the hair is hers.

The hair is dyed to that color, but that is her hair. undecided If you have contrary evidence please provide it. I don't believe in making claims without any direction.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by darne(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Miss Katsina All The Way Jor wink wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by amalex(f): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Y dem come use hausa person do miss enugu na? And she no 5n...nawa ooo
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by J3da: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Plz vote 4 Fortune woko mbgn2014. ..miss Delta by liking her pix. www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by logica(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Most Beautiful Brazilian Hair.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2014
logica: Most Beautiful Brazilian Hair.
grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by yollychika(f): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
na wa oooo
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Sorry for calling you a blind bat but that's not her real hair. There are so many ways to make a weavon look real. I hope you know hollywood stars wear weavons too and it always look real on them even with their scalp showing. That's the handwork of a good stylist.

InesQor:
I hope you can converse like an educated person without insulting me? Why call me a blind bat? undecided

It IS her REAL hair. There is a Youtube video of the MBGN contestants where her hair is parted and you can clearly see the scalp. It is not a wig. I also provided her twitter handle above, where you can see previous pictures that clearly show that it is her real hair, besides her admissions to people that the hair is hers.

The hair is dyed to that color, but that is her hair. undecided If you have contrary evidence please provide it. I don't believe in making claims without any direction.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by InesQor(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Peppyluv: Sorry for calling you a blind bat but that's not her real hair. There are so many ways to make a weavon look real. I hope you know hollywood stars wear weavons too and it always look real on them even with their scalp showing. That's the handwork of a good stylist.
Thanks for your response. I must say you're certainly not right though. I am a naturally dogged person in my curiosity. By now I have gone as far as communicating with a trustworthy person that knows Sarah Jegede in person, and she confirms that it is her real hair. She's a "Team Natural" as they are called, but she dyes her hair. But we can leave the matter sha.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos by SalC: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Aida13: Miss Lagos has the Face. The kind that can win world beauty competitions. The rest are pretty much too 'girl next door'. Overall, very lovely femmes. Lagos is my winner though. Classy. But seriously they all look like an advert for Diana weave on or Delta soap lmao grin grin grin
Uhn ni I have been looking for you everywhere since our thread got nuked cheesy. How are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.