Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa (1318 Views)

Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Husbands,what Type Of Crime Will Your Wife Commit,you Send Her Packing / Pregnant Husbands- What Do You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by egopersonified(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
I know all the talk is about love and submission, but in what way exactly do you expect your wife or husband to love or submit to you? Pls would like to learn from you all.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by ahnie: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
ayam submissive to my husband.... to the extend of I listen to him attentively and I always use my back as his Dining table when he wants to Eat his food.and my Hair strands as his footmat.

isn't it splendid.
#submissiv reloaded#

2 Likes

Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
**now playing Marvin's Room - Lil' Wayne**
cool
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nothing much by way of rules and laws.

Just be ready to make your partner happy.
It is not that complicated despite how they try to make it look.

Don't do things your partner doesn't like just to prove a point.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by egopersonified(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks cococandy for you reply, nlanders always seem to make marriage look like slavery, if u really love yr spouse, it wouldnt be too hard to live together, or is it all about selfishness, me first, then everyother person can come next.

1 Like

Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Godmystrength: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
I want my husband to treat me exactly how he wants to be treated. And i will treat him exactly how i want to be treated.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
She should help in building the home 2geder..... because i don't have the strenght, knowledge and capability to do it all alone.........
And
wants her to bring out the best in me and i bring out the best in her

QED

3 Likes

Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by STENON(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
My expectations frm Him: TRUE love, Rest/Peace of mind, word of Encouragemnt , Trust and be truthful always.

And By HIS Grace, I will always do my VERY BEST to make our Family a model/ standard for the Present and Future Generations.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Submission?! Fhuck that.

All I need is unbridled Loyalty. My wife is the only person that can get close enough to harm me.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by egopersonified(f): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus: Submission?! Fhuck that.

All I need is unbridled Loyalty. My wife is the only person that can get close enough to harm me.

loyalty in what way pls.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2014
egopersonified:

loyalty in what way pls.

.She must love me more than she loves herself
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by egopersonified(f): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

guy, u harsh oh.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2014
egopersonified:

guy, u harsh oh.

Nope. Thats the requirement.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Godmystrength: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

but how is that possible? and will you also love her more than you love yourself?
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Kanwulia: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Just stay in your room. . . till I ask for you!
Simple! kiss
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: but how is that possible? and will you also love her more than you love yourself?

Yes it is possible to love somebody more than you love yourself. Afterall, thats what Christians say Jesus did. grin

And No!! I cant love her more than i love myself, otherwise, we cancels out each other.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Godmystrength: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

Yes it is possible to love somebody more than you love yourself. Afterall, thats what Christians say Jesus did. grin

And No!! I cant love her more than i love myself, otherwise, we cancels out each other.
If you will be using Jesus as an example, then you should be the one loving her more than yourself because Jesus is the head of the church just as you are the head of your family.

1 Like

Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: If you will be using Jesus as an example, then you should be the one loving her more than yourself because Jesus is the head of the church just as you are the head of your family.

I really dont like you. angry

You are too intelligent to be my friend. angry

Mods:: Please delete this his post least my Nwababy sees it and tries to reverse the natural order of things in our relationship. angry

1 Like

Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by egopersonified(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

u are too funny, what u need is a girl that would spin yr head around, then all these yr macho talk will turn to whisper.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
egopersonified:

u are too funny, what u need is a girl that would spin yr head around, then all these yr macho talk will turn to whisper.

Funny enough, I dont play macho with women. My mama raised me to pamper and treat women right. Even if na ashawo sef i carry, I still treat them like a girlfriend for the duration they are in my company.

However, my wife is the closest person to me in the world. She sees me first in the morning and last at night, she sees me in my most vulnurable state (sleep), she cooks my food and pours my water to drink. She is the second closest person to me after my shadow. I trust my shadow completely as I control its every move, thats the same way I want to trust my wife completely as I dont have full control over her like I do my shadow. Thats why I demand her loyalty. Notice I didnt say submission nor faithfulness. I said loyalty.

As long as her loyalty is mine, I know that with the one person that has my back.

Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by egopersonified(f): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

Funny enough, I dont play macho with women. My mama raised me to pamper and treat women right. Even if na ashawo sef i carry, I still treat them like a girlfriend for the duration they are in my company.

However, my wife is the closest person to me in the world. She sees me first in the morning and last at night, she sees me in my most vulnurable state (sleep), she cooks my food and pours my water to drink. She is the second closest person to me after my shadow. I trust my shadow completely as I control its every move, thats the same way I want to trust my wife completely as I dont have full control over her like I do my shadow. Thats why I demand her loyalty. Notice I didnt say submission nor faithfulness. I said loyalty.

As long as her loyalty is mine, I know that with the one person that has my back.

now this post portrays the real you, all those yr other posts were just trying to bring out the silent hardcore part of you. Pls I prefer this character. Didnt no u were married, congrats.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Blockus: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
egopersonified:

now this post portrays the real you, all those yr other posts were just trying to bring out the silent hardcore part of you. Pls I prefer this character. Didnt no u were married, congrats.

Never said I was. cool

And this me and the me you percieved in my previous posts are one and the same. grin I simply elaborated on my previous post with this one.
Re: Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa by Godmystrength: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

I really dont like you. angry

You are too intelligent to be my friend. angry

Mods:: Please delete this his post least my Nwababy sees it and tries to reverse the natural order of things in our relationship. angry
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

15 Questions Every Parent Should Ask When The Kids Get Home From School / My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read / Why Do Parents Spoil Their Children Under The Disguise That He/she Is A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.