Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? (929 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by huxley(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
How knowledgeable would Mohammed have been about the true origins of humankind? Would he have believed the Genesis claims that he created Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden, located somewhere in the Middle East?
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by olabowale(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Huxley: « on: Today at 03:58:59 PM » Man. I didn't know that you are this gullible. lol. Now see me cream you!

How knowledgeable would Mohammed have been about the true origins of humankind?

All the answer you seek is in the Gloriouys Qur'an. And the explanation is in the Tafsir and ahadith relating to the verses concerning the topics. Further, if you read the story of the prophets, you will have complete information of how Adam was created.

Adam is the first man. We in Islam, the follower of Muhammad, the last Messenger and the seal of prophethood, believe in Creation, not evolution. Evolution is a myth, in the imagination of atheist like you.

Now Surah Baqarah, verse 30 tells you about the intention of Allah to create Man, whom He called "His viceroy on earth."

Would he have believed the Genesis claims that he created Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden, located somewhere in the Middle East?

Verse 35 states that Allah says to Adam and his mate Hawa to enter enter Paradise. That was after the genie known at that time as Iblis, who later became Shaitan had disobeyed Allah, by refusing to prostrate his face to Adam.

This action of disobedience by Iblis was the way used by Allah to reveal the true disbelieving natutre of Iblis. Iblis therefore swore to become an open enemy to Adam, his mate and their progenies; the human race. Allah warned Adam and his mate about Shaitan and his seducing ways. Further Allah warned Adam and his mate not to come near a tree in Paradise.

But Iblis, who soon becameShaitan whispered in suggestion to their hearts to go to the tree. After they took his suggestion, they became aware that they had not heeded the commandment of their Creator!

Soon after, they were sent out of the paradise, down to the earth to dwell in it, untill an appointed time. This is how human came from Paradise, in heaven, on to the earth.

The story of Iraqi garden of Eden is bogus. No true Muslim will accept it. Many questions can be asked of Iraqi's Eden though; where exactly is it and what happened to the tree. They say it is apple, where is the apple tree. lol.

Huxley, read in the name of your Lord who created! Come on man. This is too easy.
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by huxley(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
How long ago did allah do all this creating business?
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by olabowale(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2008
Before Adam was created. By the way, human/man was the last of all creations! You didnt know that, did you? And man was created on Friday, between, after Asri prayer time and before sunset. You should read man. You are think, light, today. Whats wrong, Huxley? lol.

This is Islamic section. You already left Christian section, with their fantasy. There is no wizard of Oz, here Dorothy. You are not in Kansas, anymore.
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by huxley(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2008
olabowale:

Before Adam was created. By the way, human/man was the last of all creations! You didnt know that, did you? And man was created on Friday, between, after Asri prayer time and before sunset. You should read man. You are think, light, today. Whats wrong, Huxley? lol.

This is Islamic section. You already left Christian section, with their fantasy. There is no wizard of Oz, here Dorothy. You are not in Kansas, anymore.

What shall I read? Stuff from the cesspit of your religion? You might have read these stuff but you clearly lack thinking skills as evidenced from you avoidance of my simple question.

huxley:

Show me how your reading will help you answer this question. Don't evade.
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by muhsin(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2008
@huxley,

I fear your language is quite disrespecting. Better soften it a bit more when talking about the Great Creator--Allah and His Messenger.

Thanks for your kind understanding.
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by huxley(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
Is this the best you guys can muster? I asked a relatively simply question, but you you hide your heads in the sand. I wonder what this reminds me of!

And you were gonna cream smiley me. Well, you are have not even got a cow yet.
Re: Did Mohammed Know - 1 - Human Origin ? by olabowale(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Huxley: « #4 on: Today at 08:48:28 AM »

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:18:46 AM

What shall I read? Stuff from the cesspit of your religion? You might have read these stuff but you clearly lack thinking skills as evidenced from you avoidance of my simple question.

Your question: Did Muhammad (as) know - 1 - Human Origin?
My answer: Yes!
Maybe thats what you deserve. A one word answer. I honor you by giving you a good explanation. But I made a mistake that you belong to that class of honorable people. Now that I have satisfied your question, whats next?

Quote from: huxley on Yesterday at 08:52:03 PM

Long ago before man populated the earth. We are still talking about Human? Right?

Show me how your reading will help you answer this question. Don't evade.

I forgot that your 'elevator,' may not always reach the last floor.
Since we are talking about Human Origin, and I am a believer in Creation of Human as a distinct specie, and not an evolved specie from mother gorilla. Thats your own belief. Adam being the first man, and from him, his mate Hawa. Is this not clear to you, from my entry? It is very clear to me and everyone, except you!

Finally, didn't I make it clear that Adam was not created and did not have his origin, beginning his human live, in Iraq at some garden there? Stop being stupid, Huxley. You are a grown man. Act your age in honest discussion!

(1)

Types Of Hearts / How To Resist Illegal Sexual Desire In An Evil Society (zina) & Rape / Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.