Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (21703 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
If we have 4,000 active nairaland users that can spare just 1,000naira tomorrow morning, then she will get N4,000,000 b4 noon 2mrw. Little drops of water makes an ocean. If you are interested in donating N1,000 by tomorrow, like this post so that we know how much we can raise on behalf of nairaland users. (Myself=Liked)

28 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by stevolinkon40: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: somebody ban this bitter, cussing accusing lass!!

How I wish I was still a mod.
you dey find trouble kwa, seun will soon attach a special BOT to u to ban you anytime u mention "mod" or moderator.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2014

You were never a mod. Wake up from you weed-induced coma.
Idiota.

5 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by publicenemy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
You are a slow niggur. Who says its by force? And who told you her father is to blame for not making up to N4million. How many parents can confidently cough out such amount without flinching? Must all hands be equal? Must everyone be rich? Do we all have equal opportunities or grace?
I guess u're still being spoon-fed by your parents and u've got no idea what is means to struggle and hussle.
Nonesense.

So why are you accusing people of spending their money on girls instead of pleading for them to help..or you dont know that could turn people off...

you dont think before you type.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
You were never a mod. Wake up from you weed-induced coma.
Idiota.
ok, bye.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
publicenemy:

So why are you accusing people of spending their money on girls instead of pleading for them to help..or you dont know that could turn people off...

nor mind am. Runs gal wey no receive pay suppose vex.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
publicenemy:

And you who thinks before he types,what benefit have u served to humanity?
Must people always be pleaded to before they render help? Can't you make use of ur senses? Or have we all lost touch of compassion?
I do not wait for pleas before i help. If i can afford,i give.
Many out there can afford,but reluctanct to give unless they have something to recieve in return.
These same politicians will give happily if there was camera and media coverage. Am i wrong?

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: ok, bye.
grin
Mumu,come back here. Can i have some of that weed u smoked?

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
grin
Mumu,come back here. Can i have some of that weed u smoked?
am running away from trouble, you are dragging me back. I will remove my cloth an run.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by publicenemy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
Must people always be pleaded to before they render help? Can't you make use of ur senses? Or have we all lost touch of compassion?
Many out there can afford,but reluctanct to give unless they have something to recieve in return.
These same politicians will give happily if there was camera and media coverage. Am i wrong?

Yes you have to plead before you get help,ur problem s ur problem you deal with it and if anyone has to help its their prerogative.

3 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: am running away from trouble, you are dragging me back. I will remove my cloth an run.
And i will watch your azz movement...also the movement of a particular organ. lipsrsealed with camera on standby.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Chidonc(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2014

element of yaba left
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
And i will watch your azz movement...also the movement of a particular organ. lipsrsealed with camera on standby.
its only you that know what your talking. I hope say u never wet urself
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: its only you that know what your talking. I hope say u never wet urself
Dripping wet......

Mumuloid. Tah! Your yeye dey smell. U sef dey believe? Okpekete.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
Dripping wet......

Mumuloid. Tah! Your yeye dey smell. U sef dey believe? Okpekete.
grin cuss me all you want. Go and change your pant. cheesy
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Cashio(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
God ave mercy on her
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Wolison(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Wish I had, I would have taken it upon myself.....I guess God will raise a helper from NoWHere!!!!
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by redcliff: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2014
GentleMimi: ......yet some of us spend twice that amount on accessories,shopping,cars.....
On a good day,even a local government can foot the bill. Our politicians wld rather spend the money on silly girls,than give to a sick child.
I pray the money gets available quickly and the operation successful. Jah bless!

Thats the problem with you nigerians. Always quick to lay blames on someone else...if you are supporting, support and stop calling other people who you dont know how they make their money or what they use it for..

3 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2014
That this turns into a boxing thread; I hope not. Life is very funny. There are individuals who can pay this amount 50 times with no p and there are those who can't. It's no biggie, everyone's got their prerogative on how to use their monies.

This is an appeal - if you can donate, donate. If it's a word of prayer you can offer, do that. If you feel government could have done something better, I already put up a caveat in the first post. If you have queries you need the parents to respond to, man up and make use of the dad's contact details. If you're not interested, simply ignore and move on!

The problem with appeal is getting to people's emotions to actively respond and with the way Nigeria is, the average Joe is a PROFESSIONAL skeptic; not with all the distrust amongst us.

I would be posting updates on the status of the funds for accountability purposes. Good day!

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria

Account Name: Sofiyyah Morokonla

Account Number: 3084586338

4 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by captcochrane(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2014
GentleMimi:

for all i care about, you're totally right jare

moreso, majority of them are holding on to public funds/tax payer's money, or manipulating government/people to better their business

all the same, the money doesn't belong to them exclusively, it's the right of the poor to collect from the rich

poor girl, makes me remember a boy/girl undergoing dialysis, can't be more than 7, was asking d mum, when are where are we getting kidney?

Plus, i'll always rememba u're really gentle, i've seen ur true nature once b4, and i like u

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Tonyfrancis: Abeg N100 wey ah for use buy card,oya make only una waka cum take am
dis is d most silly comment i av ever seen..are u dis stewpid?or are u jst acting stewpid?

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by ogaju007(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2014
dstnd: I wish to help contact mee on 08094797495

why should they call you? cause you want them to thank you personally? Hmmnn typical Nigerian.... just pay the money into the account shown abi do you ask your pastor or imam to call you before giving them offering? angry
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by dstnd: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2014
ogaju007:

why should they call you? cause you want them to thank you personally? Hmmnn typical Nigerian.... just pay the money into the account shown abi do you ask your pastor or imam to call you before giving them offering? angry
some ignorance caannot be fixed
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2014
captcochrane:

for all i care about, you're totally right jare

moreso, majority of them are holding on to public funds/tax payer's money, or manipulating government/people to better their business

all the same, the money doesn't belong to them exclusively, it's the right of the poor to collect from the rich

poor girl, makes me remember a boy/girl undergoing dialysis, can't be more than 7, was asking d mum, when are where are we getting kidney?

Plus, i'll always rememba u're really gentle, i've seen ur true nature once b4, and i like u
Lol. Really? Interesting.
Dn't be too sure. *winks*
Thanks,by the way.

redcliff:
Thats the problem with you nigerians. Always quick to lay blames on someone else...if you are supporting, support and stop calling other people who you dont know how they make their money or what they use it for..

Seems u've got serious problems with ur comprehension skills.
Who is calling out people? What u read in my post is simple ''reflective pose''. I even typed ''some of us'',myself inclusive. It is just a of reflection on what our priorities and priciples boil down to.
When i spend money unnecessarily and read about people who need help,i carry out a ''personal check'' to know if i have in anyway been of help to people around me.
The ''I'' mentality in Nigeria is our undoing.
I might not know how politicians make their money,but i know that public funds and taxes of i and many other Nigerians are being squandered on daily basis. But i'm sure u do not see it as a big deal,right? It is not your money afterall.

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by captcochrane(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
GentleMimi:
Thanks,by the way.

i'm too sure

i know u kick, blow or remove balls, but deep down there lives d gentle you

u welcomed ma'am

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by redcliff: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014
GentleMimi:
Thanks,by the way.

Seems u've got serious problems with ur comprehension skills.
Who is calling out people? What u read in my post is simple ''reflective pose''. I even typed ''some of us'',myself inclusive. It is just a of reflection on what our priorities and priciples boil down to.
When i spend money unnecessarily and read about people who need help,i carry out a ''personal check'' to know if i have in anyway been of help to people around me.
The ''I'' mentality in Nigeria is our undoing.
I might not know how politicians make their money,but i know that public funds and taxes of i and many other Nigerians are being squandered on daily basis. But i'm sure u do not see it as a big deal,right? It is not your money afterall.

Yiur initial post was not necessary...
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by TAKETWO: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2014
People like you almost make me to loose faith in humanity. Let me tell you my friend, you could be hale and hearty today but who knows what will happen tomorrow? If you can't help the poor kid in need why not keep your mouth shut rather than exhibiting your crass ignorance and lack of decorum.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by ogaju007(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
dstnd: some ignorance caannot be fixed

whats ignorant about that? why should you be called? simple question? swegbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A NURSE Version Of The Hippocratic Oath........nightingale Pledge / 481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.