Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54045 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by tmcleo2k2(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Epic!
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by layez: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2014
oladistinct:
It's possible dude, two guys got 4.96 last year; just not u anyways.

now u get it*** nt me,by d way dose dude are Crazy!!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Damyion(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
aryzgreat: Igbo babe doing it d way we do it.

Congrats, future dora akunyili
ehn ehn? Ok
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Kjking(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
nsivic2001: Oh girl....come UNIUYO,if u go fit make PUME..,Na deir i go congrat u,
which dept I'm uniuyo
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
goldendiamond: its so sad for some comments on this thread.am sure most of u thrashin the school av never been there b4. am a 1st set graduate of covenant university with a 3rd class degree & I can tell u that CU is the only private university where u cant do any runs to get good grades. b4 covenant I was at unilorin 1998-1999 and lautech 2000-2001 so I know the mindset of federal and state university students. at covenant I was among the bad eggs back then & was very wayward.I was even suspended in my final year in 2006 & lost a year then later came back to graduate in 2007. even with my 3rd class degree during nysc camp I stood out among grauates with 2.1 degrees from federal universities.today am a serial entrepreneur & even empowering others.am saying all this to let u know that CU has some very bright students with fresh brains.when we were there we hated CU due to the rules but today the tag CU graduate opens doors for me.I also graduated from that department so I can tell u that this girl is a genious to av 4.99 CGPA

Bro you just confirmed what we have been saying. If you had done that in Uniben, you would not have graduated with a 3rd class (habi 3rd class na beans). You would have been thrown out of you dept. Then you start jumping from one dept to another. After about 12 years you would have been frustrated, then you go say i no do again. I know of a person who have 1996 mat number in UNIBEN, and has not graduated.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Samsonklin(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
himkers:

Maybe I took after ur fada undecided
Do u mean his fada tested u mother?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ponti93(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
lekzzydo: except for unn the formers are full of bunch brainless students and lecturers. So don't even mention them to counter convenant here.
lol. like i said before, congrats. but if she can get 4.99 gp in engineering at UNIZIK OR FUTO. then we can debate grin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Acidosis:
CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by COMRADEmj: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
please try Laspotech, It's important.... U r Good anyway shaaa...... Can't believe she's like me.... don't want to be a Nacossite
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by baruzeez(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
i dey vex o
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
E no go beta for unilorin o
which kind G.P. b dis
now i believe Money can solve a lot of tins
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by baruzeez(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
e no go beta for convenant
for 2011 the same tin happened accounting students. the link attached below
http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201107260253570
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2015
baruzeez:
e no go beta for convenant
for 2011 the same tin happened accounting students. the link attached below
http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201107260253570

Yes, you're very right. Victor Ubong also graduated with the same impressive grade in 2011. You however forgot to mention or perhaps you didn't know that Victor went ahead to clear his professional exams with distinctions. He was the 2nd best student in the ICAN PE11 exams. Lest I forget, the best student for that diet happens to be Mayowa Fasoto, a CU graduate and he also finished 2nd best in accounting department after Victor. Both of them are with KPMG now doing exploits with Victor even getting a double promotion recently.
Why the lecture? I'm also a CU alumni, I know what it took to get my grades and it just baffles me when people talk irresponsibly. These young men and many other CU graduates are doing exceptionally well and doing their families proud. I enjoin you to pray for them, empower yourself and plead for grace upon your life rather than hating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.