Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54034 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
So u fink covenant university jst love dashing grades to its students abi? U so wrong I guess u avnt seen intelligent students at play only if uve seen intelligent students perform den u'll understand.
u just quoting me up and down. did u knw who i am. intelligent student that was unable to score 200 in jamb, if u want to be feeling big know who u will be doing that 4. i am not ur standard in any form
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
ogtavia: pp
My roommate in d uni(fed uni) then finished with a first class in mts,d guy jack tire,tho has brains,I am nt being a wet blanket,but I know a lecturer in dis afore mentioned university,he told me lecturers are told nt to fail students but to treat them like their children,that said,let's congratulate d lady,she did well,at least their are guys and girls in her class who didn't do so well,but in d land of d blind , a one-eyed man is the king.

Dat lecturer u knw gave u false gist, go findout d numba of people dat repeat yearly in cu cos of several carryovas, u dey here dey tok dey r treatn students lyk children.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by inception101(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
QweenMercy: What do U exepect...itz a private uni nah
Dullards and less priviledged belike--------->itz a private uni nah
... In all situation we'v got to give thanks and be happy for those celebrating n jubilating, for one day people will also give thanks/congratulates us too!!
No offence pls
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by pwajul: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=himkers][size=12pt]4.99 in covenant is a 1.99 where I graduated from; UniAbuja. Covenant is not a tertiary institution. Bros uniabuja still dy exsist? Dat skul na politics university(d higher ur money d higher ur grade, vice versa)
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Burger01(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lilmax(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
I can see CU giving some people orgasm
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by KunAviero(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
It's a private university, so what? Covenant university and Madonna university are among the most difficult universities to graduate from in this country.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: u just quoting me up and down. did u knw who i am. intelligent student that was unable to score 200 in jamb, if u want to be feeling big know who u will be doing that 4. i am not ur standard in any form
Lol wonders shall neva end on nairaland, hahaha c dis joker "did u knw who I am" ur number one gbagaun, u sed I am forming big 4 u, did u read my post well? Seems u rili lack wisdom because it was u dat was claimin 2 av resources 2 go to any uni in d world yet u accusing me of forming big? Hahahaha guy u are deluded, u jst d second of hardbody dat f00ld himself here yestrdae
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by redcliff: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
himkers:

Maybe I took after ur fada undecided

Then you should be in the grave with him already.. What are you still doing on earth, ghost!

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by godG: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: Rubbish. Computer science first class without a programme designed or any great achievement. Till we change our mentality that grades are not what we need for development. Producing a first class in such filed without any achievement or breakthrough is a shame.

I still have one mugo park colleague who graduated with a 2.1( 3.9 ) from convenant but can't even ace common knowledge based test with materials. I don't believe in their grades. They should produce softwares or computer device that will drop jaws.

Spot on! Just liked this!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chukkystar(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

I don't think you understand English....

shine (shn)
v. shone (shn) or shined, shin·ing, shines
v.intr.
1. To emit light.
2. To reflect light; glint or glisten.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shine

shine: noun
[in singular]
A quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/shine

The fact that an object does not EMIT light does not mean it does not SHINE

I thought you were just being an insufferable pedant earlier...now I know you're just being insufferable.

Go and sleep...Kolo-suss
guy calm down na. Wat he meant was a Bulb shines it doesn't reflect, a diamond reflects, it doesn't shine. U see d difference?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: u just quoting me up and down. did u knw who i am. intelligent student that was unable to score 200 in jamb, if u want to be feeling big know who u will be doing that 4. i am not ur standard in any form
Guy if to say u rili get money u wunt be making false accusations on people who attend cu, cos dat tin u sed abt dem admitting people who got less dan 200 in jamb is a big lie evn in dia post ume aptitude test if u get less dan 50 u are so on your own, so stop spreading lies, we are not all f00ls

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Seun(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lakeshizu: Stop hating she made a CGPA of 4.99 and she didn't make the medical list for Unilag!!! Dat tells a lot!!
A more likely explanation is she is probably better in Maths and Tech than in Biology, despite the fact that she wanted to study medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
chukkystar: guy calm down na. Wat he meant was a Bulb shines it doesn't reflect, a diamond reflects, it doesn't shine. U see d difference?

Excuse me sah.

Did you just quote my post while insisting that diamonds don't shine?

The same post that contains two definitions from two different dictionaries that clearly state that Shine = Reflection of Light?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lyk u knw dat 4 sure, ok wat of dose dat send dia kids to universities in oda countries, dey cudnt gain admission in2 public sculs ryt U claim 2 av resources to attend any uni yet u don't sound lyk som1 whuz got d wisdom to flow wit it. Stop lying here on nairaland jare u can't F00l me wit ur 'u av evri resources 2 go 2 any uni in d world" na me u dey yarn dat one? Empty barrel... U knw d rest
from my observation i can see dat u have "a head like a sieve" and it will be stupid of me chatting with u further.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ignis: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats to her....
4.99 is practically impossible in any Federal university in Nigeria.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: from my observation i can see dat u have "a head like a sieve" and it will be stupid of me chatting with u further.
Lol guy u r nt intelligent so stop making unfound claims n stop spreading lies abt cu, its u dat has a head lyk a seive, cos u claim to av resources 2 go 2 any uni in d world yet u can't get ur words and ur facts str8, u fink say people wey dey come nairaland na mumu ni? Or u wan jst turn star overnyt 4 nairaland by claiming wat u not. Dude get a grip of ursef

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guy if to say u rili get money u wunt be making false accusations on people who attend cu, cos dat tin u sed abt dem admitting people who got less dan 200 in jamb is a big lie evn in dia post ume aptitude test if u get less dan 50 u are so on your own, so stop spreading lies, we are not all f00ls
dont even know what make me to be replying ur message, are u using jazz causing i dont even have time for all this useless argument of urs?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by wandeykul(f): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
A very close frnd of mine did oau predegree and wasnt offerd admission into 100 at oau,she graduated wit 1st class in afe babalola universty.Tho am an eksuite i dnt think its possible in my sch.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by korebobo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Burger01:
Don't mid them 'money for high CGPA' private universities. Go to UI you will see students with real CGPA of 6.3 and higher @ all levels. I'm not hating just saying the fact undecided
What is this 1 saying?!? And which school did u attend sef that gives 6.3 CGPA?!?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by korebobo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Burger01:
Don't mid them 'money for high CGPA' private universities. Go to UI you will see students with real CGPA of 6.3 and higher @ all levels. I'm not hating just saying the fact undecided

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lekzzydo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

you just used this statement to contradict your point. So I'll advice to keep quiet to.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by inception101(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
chukkystar: yes they have good grades abroad but never with 4.99. Heck if d Japanese and Indians in America don't get 4.99
I guess u don't know much about what's haappening outside, now I know better.. A guy graduted with 5.0 dis yer and another with 4.98 last year
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
dont even know what make me to be replying ur message, are u using jazz? causing i dont even have time for all this useless argument of urs. u can continue quoting me. dis is my last message 4 u .
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: dont even know what make me to be replying ur message, are u using jazz causing i dont even have time for all this useless argument of urs?
Lol ni99a u funny, u sound paind, coming from ur choice of words, d truth hurts tho, beta get usd 2 it
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by colossus2: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

I don't think you understand English....

shine (shn)
v. shone (shn) or shined, shin·ing, shines
v.intr.
1. To emit light.
2. To reflect light; glint or glisten.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shine

shine: noun
[in singular]
A quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/shine

I thought you were just being an insufferable pedant earlier...now I know you're just being insufferable.

Go and sleep...Kolo-suss
Let's not derail this. I just created a thread on diamonds. You can come here https://www.nairaland.com/1807053/diamonds-shine-reflect#24586145
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
korebobo:
What is this 1 saying?!? And which school did u attend sef that gives 6.3 CGPA?!?
Lol d guy dey yarn balls, I too knw dey worry am plus ignorance
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
lekzzydo: you just used this statement to contradict your point. So I'll advice to keep quiet to.

Can you people even read at all? undecided
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ChiFirstLady(f): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Okijajuju1: She Forgot to add that;

1. Her Father is a Pastor in Living faith

2. She has been attending Living faith since before the night she was concieved.

3. She attended Living Faith Secondary school before going to Living faith Uni.

4. and she is .................... grin
what's d envy for? U also had ur chance to make "4.99" It doesn't matter who her father is or what church she attends,atleast she no go depend on her father in d future(raw beef)
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by rakish(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
himkers: 4.99 in covenant is a 1.99 where I graduated from; UniAbuja. Covenant is not a tertiary institution.
lol! Its like uniabuja never awarded a first class ever since the universities inception in 1988.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lyk u knw dat 4 sure, ok wat of dose dat send dia kids to universities in oda countries, will u say dey cudnt also gain admission in2 public sculs abi? U claim 2 av resources to attend any uni yet u don't sound lyk som1 whuz got d wisdom to flow wit it. Stop lying here on nairaland jare u can't F00l me wit ur 'u av evri resources 2 go 2 any uni in d world" na me u dey yarn dat one? Empty barrel... U knw d rest

Abeg are u related to the owner of the school abi are u a share holder. Your post are just everywhere. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to like it. Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that most people who end up in private university were denied admission into federal. Secondly the way private uni give out 1st class and 2'1 is worrisome. As if they are plucking it from the tree. I am not even talking for other universities but from where I graduated. It takes a lot to come out wiv a first class in Unilag. Nobody is saying she is not brilliant. She might even come out wiv a first class if she was in lag but never never never wiv a 4.99 cgpa. NEVER

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol ni99a u funny, u sound paind, coming from ur choice of words, d truth hurts tho, beta get usd 2 it
pained Hiss.............U want to be forming 4 me because u pay as little as not up to #1m in c.u. Anyway bye for now and pls dont quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.