Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54036 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by jericco1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
best form of advert eh

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Mblem(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
you guys are even going far... what happen that she didn't got the admission in unilag to study medicine if she was that brilliant?...private university is now like private secondary school, whereby there is no repeater as before everybody are promoted but always expose their unclothedness when seeking admission in federal uni at the end of the day they ran to private or study in Ghana.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
scribble:

what was ur cgpa in school and what do u do now asides trolling CU on Nairaland?
Lol d guy is a fvucking jambite

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Ndababa(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just because our Federal Universities are filled with SOME outdated, jealous, 'bad-belle', 2.2, aged lecturers doesn't mean that those graduating with 2.1 from those schools couldn't graduate with 1.1. So many times they'd purposely reduced marks for reason known to all -- 'they couldn't graduate with it, why allow anybody?' mentality!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mblem: you guys are even going far... what happen that she didn't got the admission in unilag to study medicine if she was that brilliant?...private university is now like private secondary school, whereby there is no repeater as before everybody are promoted but always expose their unclothedness when seeking admission in federal uni at the end of the day they ran to private or study in Ghana.
Wat d hell u sayn dat derz no repeater in private uni, stop spreading lies, stop sayn tinz u dnt knw, go chek d numba of people dat repeat yearly in private sculs esp cu due to many carryovas den u'll av a rething
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by fairheven: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shey na pure-water Them dey dash like this??she can't make that in a public Uni...and she can hadly stand public Uni-student wit 4.0
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by fairheven: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shey na pure-water Them dey dash like this??she can't make that in a public Uni...and she can hadly stand a public Uni-student wit 4.0
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kishimi8(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
4.99 is quite possible in federal unis.. Ask any abusite about garzali of chemical engineering. 2012 class .. He was called world best for a reason... 4.99999
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by harrisnimasa(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thats why some of you cant make it in life,when u hear things like this look at it objectively.they have a good learning environment the only noise yu will hear there is that of bird,no phone distraction,no hanging around...for your info the exams organised for first class student of all universities for sholarship to study abroad ,CU had the highest...just google it.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol d guy is a fvucking jambite
this is me ,if u say am lieing no p, but all am requesting for u is to free me and stop quoting somebody account. pls and pls
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by frank043(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dee60: Why deny her the .1 remaining?
Its 0.01...
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by fattbabakay(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..hey.! A guy graduated 4rm ma skul university of Agriculture makurdi wit 4.99 CGPA in 2010(vet med)..so save urself d stress of private uni ish...
dis 1 na school??
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Shine1177: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
himkers: 4.99 in covenant is a 1.99 where I graduated from; UniAbuja. Covenant is not a tertiary institution.
Do you have facts?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Burger01(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
korebobo:
What is this 1 saying?!? And which school did u attend sef that gives 6.3 CGPA?!?

Olodo ni e.

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by soldierdollar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tolu91:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-knew-i-would-be-cus-best-student/

Come Unn and u go graduate with tod class
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Arinze96(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
I think maths is required to study computer science but she wanted to study medicine which combo is BIO,PHY,CHEM,ENG. Please Nlers, enlighten me
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
zz
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Burger01(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol d guy dey yarn balls, I too knw dey worry am plus ignorance

Olodo X2.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Okijajuju1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
ChiFirstLady: what's d envy for? U also had ur chance to make "4.99" It doesn't matter who her father is or what church she attends,atleast she no go depend on her father in d future(raw beef)

Lol @ Beef... grin

Be cool my dear, nobody is after her GPA.. grin

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by frank043(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
4.99,right? What else are we supposed to expect from business ventures like all these mushroom private unis?! I dug it out in Uni. of Ibadan,and my kids will dig it out in any of the six premier universities EXCLUDING ABU Zaria...Boko Haram things. I'd rather send them out to school than enroll them in any of these secondary schools(private unis.). Send all these first class private uni students to any of the premier unis and see if they will smell a 2-2!!!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: this is me ,if u say am lieing no p, but all am requesting for u is to free me and stop quoting somebody account. pls and pls.Akinsete19:so because I posted u.I info for people to read with my other nairaland username,I was been banned, let the antispambot keep banning,I have as many as possible nairaland account. Na he go tirewhen he get tire he should unban my account he banned

Oboi shey na me u wan mumu?? U mst be dumb 2 tink u can f00l me, u nothing but a riffraff n a scumbag, u d same person using several accts, it all balls down to d fact dat u a fraud n av low self esteem
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
rutchiekens:

Stop commenting rubbish... In foreign schools, they teach every comp. Sci. students the main programming languages even in Ghana.

A comp. Sci. students must know the basics of all aspects of computer before entering the real world.

But in naija universities they don't teach them how to code... They teach them fortran, basic. But they don't teach them the important ones.

Comp. Sci. students mostly do courses that involve calculations through out their 4 years.

What did you study at Uni and what do you do now?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Urine: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Mate I work as an IT Infrastructure Engineer and have absolutely NOTHING to do with coding of any kind.

Yes scripting is extremely useful....but is by no means the 'best way to prove skill in computing as you claimed earlier'

You work as an IT Infrastructure Engineer? What type of infrastructure? How does that infrastructure deal with security challenges? If you answer this question correctly, we will put this argument to bed "mate".
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congratulation young lady for making your parents proud smiley
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by peter1994(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
i knw 2 of my lecturers dat had 5.0/5.0 n 4.0/4.0 from a fed. uni in nig.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by uchennn: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
it is the Lord's doing grin grin grin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by frank043(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
...On a second and most critical analysis,most of these private unis are church owned. So,her 4.99 and other ofher colleagues' is simply based on 80% religious activities and 20% academics. That's why NO PRIVATE UNI STUDENT will make such CGPA in premier/public unis. This simply cos your CGPA in premier/public unis is 100% academics!!...0% religious activities. Case on private unis CLOSED!!! Call me anywhere to prove this assertion,and i'l boldly appear.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Oboi shey na me u wan mumu?? U mst be dumb 2 tink u can f00l me, u nothing but a riffraff n a scumbag, u d same person using several accts, it all balls down to d fact dat u a fraud n av low self esteem
pls o somebody should help me tell dis guy to stop disturbing me. abi u be bokoharam ni. pls prettyboi stop disturbing me or else i will ping fsynestboi to get u ban.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Urine: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
lekzzydo: chairman it's not evrybdy that will code to be a computer scientist. Computer science is vast such that it's not necessary you know about coding(writing programs). I could remember that my project was based on Business intelligence under Management Information System. @ master level u'll understand it better.

My brother I graduated with a Master's degree in Computing from RGU 18 months ago so your master level theory is wrong.

What you have written above implies you have a Master's degree too, am I right? Please explain to me and the other bunch of computer enthusiasts here how on earth you will 'battle' Business intelligence/MIS without a single line of code? Once you are done with that, please tell me the school you graduated from.

Thanks.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by yomisley: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
definately she didn't have any guy she love during her days in skul... strange but true..

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
zz
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: pls o somebody should help me tell dis guy to stop disturbing me. abi u be bokoharam ni. pls prettyboi stop disturbing me or else i will ping fsynestboi to get u ban.
Oya na scum bag tell d ugly guy to ban me, u stupld 2 tink m gona be scared of bein banned, av bn bannd several tyms b4. If u knw say dem born ur papa n ur mama n ur brodas n sisters well, tell d guy 2 ban me, if not den u are a ba$tard. I no b ur regular nairaland guy, anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.