Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (57955 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys Newswatch Magazine For N1billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by supereagle(m): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2014
The Group Managing Director of Energy group, Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim has advised Christians nationwide not to work tomorrow and stay at home to observe the Day of Atonement.

Jimoh Ibrahim said specifically that God commanded that his children should not work on the 10th day of the seventh month and that they should bring their souls before Him for atonement.

It is a special day, according to Jimoh Ibrahim, that God set aside to cleanse all saints and it is observed once a year.
He added that this instruction from God is forever. He specifically referred Christians to read Leviticus 16 verses 29-31.

29′And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

30[For on that day shall ] the priest[ make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, ] that[ ye may be clean from all your sins before the Lord

31[It ] shall be[ a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.’

He advised that during this period, they should remember to pray for Nigeria.

Meanwhile he has directed all staff not on essential duties to observe the Day of Atonement by declaring Thursday and Friday as holiday for staff of Global Fleet Oil and Gas while wishing them a greater time with the Creator
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/jimoh-ibrahim-begs-christians-nationwide-work-thursday/#sthash.7cj2joYG.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by OmichaelO: 4:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Okay!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
first to comment!!
Special thanks to Glo bounce for the 30mb,also my friends that encouraged me to come for night class and the palasa phone that lived upto expectation!!!
grin grin grin

THIS MAN SHOULD GO AND OPEN CHURCH ALSO...#OKBYE.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by LordMecuzy(m): 5:16am On Jul 10, 2014
If my company sack me.him go employ me?

85 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Ariyke: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by CVWizards(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Is Jimoh Ibrahim also a pastor?

18 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by bcomputer101: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Is this a joke?

16 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Toosure70: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2014
noted
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Tyche(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2014
First thing first, religious section please

7 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Nawa oo,everybody shall want attention at all cost..I shouldn't go to work,cos one Jimoh Ibrahim said so. Even if he didn't go to work,he has machinery in place that still ensure constant supply of his income..

9 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Warris this one saying? undecided

40 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by mayorall(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2014
we done hear

5 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by msporche(f): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2014
mayorall: See this man o, now he is preaching, my popsy show am strong thing, later e dey beg with his manager. Same man who refused to pay companies that ship his goods. Everyone is a saint on pages of newspaper.
Ur popsy na Dangote?

30 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by bizngr(f): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2014
[size=18pt]You want me to believe Jimoh Ibrahim actually said that?[/size]
Very strange...

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2014
He should just share bags of rice,. And witness signs and wonders ,. No be southwest we dey again?? Our london cool

16 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by stinggy(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2014
LordMecuzy: If my company sack me.him go employ me?
Help me ask am ooo grin

I don't believe this report though
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by freshness2020: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2014
Which day Jimoh Ibrahim become preacher !
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by adanduka: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2014
When and if he becomes the President of Nigeria, he can declare public holidays. For now you and your family can sleep all day.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by mayorall(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2014
msporche: Ur popsy na Dangote?

Not at all. but you are a king in your one room office if you know your right.

41 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by OgologoDimkpa: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2014
I thought he is a Muslim?
However, he may chose not to work tomorrow cos he has all the money. As for me, I'll go to work
cos no work no pay.

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by 99100(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2014
LordMecuzy: If my company sack me.him go employ me?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Is this not the man from SW, Jimoh Ibrahim who single handedly wrecked
Newswatch, 24News, Air Nigeria,Nicon Insurance
and his petroleum company , today thousands of
the former employees of Nigeria Airways
rechristened to Virgin Nigeria and Air Nigeria are
busy protesting over unpaid
allowances.
of all MKO companies only the bookshop is afloat
selling books of 1970, Concord airline,
newspapers are all gone. Nigerians can't leave their hard earned jobs and come sit ar home with u sire. Maybe try next time.

20 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by omalency(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2014
sir Jimoh!!!! d holiday can only work for u and ur family oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2014
He don turn pastor ba?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by condralbede(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2014
its recoded in d Bible truly ,but sir our employees did not ask us to observe that.unless u will employ us if we are sacked!

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Balkan(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Is Ibrahim not a Muslim name?
Na wah for this people oo
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by chacoonder(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2014
devil in angel's garment...

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by lonelydora: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Make my HR no hear this...
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Handcuff: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2014
JIMOH IBRAHIM is a christian, He attends WINNER'S CHAPEL .

12 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Clown, he should do that in his companies and STFU.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by fiverrwin(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2014
No b small thing oh
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Bobo yi ògbadun rara.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2014
I am already at work self!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.