Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments (6478 Views)

Female Infertility – The Risks Of Hormonal Fertility Treatments / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by reidshanerose: 5:03am On Jul 10, 2014
I am wondering if you guys know countries which offer low cost fertility treatment. My sister and his husband will have to undergo such treatment in India as what their Medical Tourism provider named placidway referred. I also did some research and i found this article about 4 Destinations for Safe And Successful Fertility Treatments in India and the hospital that my sister telling me is listed in here. If you know other options please share it here. They will travel by September.
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by GREENKINGS(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2014
BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT CHEAP IVF, ONE QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED IS WHAT CHEAP MEANS.THE COST DEPENDS ON THE AGE OF THE FEMALE PARTNER, THE TYPE OF STIMULATION PROTOCOL USED, THE SPERM COUNT WHICH WILL DETERMINE WHETHER CONVENTIONAL IVF OR ICSI WILL BE DONE FOR YOU. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO TO INDIA, WHAT COST HAVE THEY GIVEN TO YOU? YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER THE COST OF YOUR AIR TICKET FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, AND ACCOMMODATION IN INDIA FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND THE FACT THAT NO CENTRE IN THE WORLD HAS 100PERCENT SUCCESS RECORD ON IVF.THERE ARE CENTRES IN NIGERIA THAT MAY BE OF HELP TO YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by jumolad87: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by moniherbs: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by Valobit(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
I pray for my people, that the God who made heaven and earth will come to your aid quickly. And we will be invited for multiple naming ceremonies in Jesus' Name.

I learnt there is a renowned professor of obstetric and gynaecology from South Africa who set up a hospital here in Nigeria. The name of the hospital isLouisMed located in lekki. There is a drug he uses for infertile women whilst prepping for IVF. Funny enough, one of his patients got pregnant while on the drug and didn't need the IVF again. She delivered overseas. He had to refund the amount paid for the IVF. And the story keeps repeating itself. The patients are prepared for IVF, and placed on this drug, get pregnant and deliversafely. . Call the hospital for enquiries on 0813 010 1759.

U can Google the professor. His name is Prof Akin Bamigboye. The dean of faculty, dept of obstetrics and gynaecology, faculty of Clinical Sciences, Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.

If u have tried other places with no success, maybe u can try the hospital

Drugs that help with infertility For women Seven Seas Perfect Harmony Evecare Ovacare M2tone Pregnacare conception

For men Sperman Oligocare Azzydoa Wellman conception

The laughter of children will fill our homes.
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by diekolo: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello pple do any one know where I can do fertility massage in abuja ?
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by iviebabe: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
diekolo:
Sorry not Abuja but there is a very good one in Lagos where I currently using. You can call them to find out if they have branch in Abuja they are called Seasons Hair and Beauty Studio Oniru Lagos. 08140000104 and 08029900960. I hope this helps. Baby dust your way
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by Okoro1010: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
diekolo:

sorry, we have a place in Lagos, The name of our place is Mama Ijaw Tradomedical and Massaging Home
in Lagos
heres our WhatsaApp line 08083398023
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by Okoro1010: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
https://mobile.facebook.com/MITMH1/?ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb

Visit our page, For your massage and womb setting please visit us here's our WhatsaApp line 08083398023
Re: Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments by pete321: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Valobit:
I pray for my people, that the God who made heaven and earth will come to your aid quickly. And we will be invited for multiple naming ceremonies in Jesus' Name.

I learnt there is a renowned professor of obstetric and gynaecology from South Africa who set up a hospital here in Nigeria. The name of the hospital isLouisMed located in lekki. There is a drug he uses for infertile women whilst prepping for IVF. Funny enough, one of his patients got pregnant while on the drug and didn't need the IVF again. She delivered overseas. He had to refund the amount paid for the IVF. And the story keeps repeating itself. The patients are prepared for IVF, and placed on this drug, get pregnant and deliversafely. . Call the hospital for enquiries on 0813 010 1759.

U can Google the professor. His name is Prof Akin Bamigboye. The dean of faculty, dept of obstetrics and gynaecology, faculty of Clinical Sciences, Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.

If u have tried other places with no success, maybe u can try the hospital

Drugs that help with infertility For women Seven Seas Perfect Harmony Evecare Ovacare M2tone Pregnacare conception

For men Sperman Oligocare Azzydoa Wellman conception

The laughter of children will fill our homes.

hello sis..
Are these the drugs he prescribed for his patients?

Or your personal opinion drugs?

(1) (Reply)

Tagwaye Foundation Continues Its Drug Abuse Campaign, Holds Seminar In Abuja. / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it / Increase Your Height Neturally At Home Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.