Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi (4396 Views)

Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 92nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Sirniyeh(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2014
An exclusive bombshell revelation shows that the worsening security situation in the so-called Nigeria is pretty much worse than the 1966 crisis.

Multiple sources reaching us indicate that Jonathan is repeating the same mistake made by late General Aguiyi-Ironsi in 1966 by surrounding himself with body- guards from Northern extraction and some desperate evil-minded top Northern politicians.

Our source said some top Nothern politicians secretly supported Islamic fundamentalists terror group called Boko Haram and are seriously plotting to kill Jonathan, peraventure he (Jonathan) dares visit Chibok, intelligence sources disclosed to ...

It must be recalled that after 1966 coup, shortly Aguiyi- Ironsi surrounded himself by northern security Aides including JTY Danjuma against the warning from Odumegwu Ojukwu who made all possible move for him to disintegrate himself from overzealous confidence in the Northerns. But all to his deaf ears.

Our source said Jonathan traveling around in these troubled location is no longer necessary, otherwise he will go the way of Aguiyi- Ironsi who was visiting western Nigerian at the time he was killed in Ibadan. If Jonathan wants to live, he should surround himself with Ijaw-Igbo security.

Our source gathered that all hidden agendas of the core north to take veagence of what happened to President Yaradua on Goodluck were exposed recently after the abduction of the Chibok girls.

The source further warns Mr. President to desist in relying much on his Northern associates, even the socalled SAMBO and learn from how Gen Aguiyi Irosi's security-aid Gen Yakubu Danjuma killed him.

"if Dr. Jonathan could sincerely portray himself as good Christian, he should shun all motivations and supports for his 2015 reelection as the atmosphere around is concealed with all desperate moves by the North, even his close associates to terminate him. He must revisit history to learn from the mistake of the former first head of State, General Aguiyi Ironsi who was killed in Ibadan by his close associate even at the prime time he never thought of it. He must know now that the Military is divided and anything could result from that...said the source"

6 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Hermanie(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg who is this 'our source' speaking

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by bokoslayer: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2014
And yeah, that's the T.Y Danjuma Nigerian youths look up to. If I have the opportunity, I'd make that man pay for his sins. Danjuma, Karma no dey die o.

5 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Akpaife(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014
One Nigeria
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2014
Who are "our source"?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by fr3do(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Aguiyi was too free minded and trusting, thats why he quenched.
As the op suggest, Gej had better learn from his story.

7 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by bizngr(f): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2014
Okay
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by sexysegggs: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2014
fr3do: Aguiyi was too free minded and trusting, thats why he quenched.
He is running govt of exclusiveness

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by 99100(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Once bitten twice shy.

Kill Jonathan and Nigeria's disintegration would be fast forwarded.

10 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2014
99100: Once bitten twice shy.

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by debetmx(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2014
bokoslayer: And yeah, that's the T.Y Danjuma Nigerian youths look up to. If I have the opportunity, I'd make that man pay for his sins. Danjuma, Karma no dey die o.

Kindly read again about the July 29, 1966 coup.

You all termed murderer Nzeogwu and Co as heroes. That is karma.
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by advocate666: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Jonathan should just be extra careful whenever he visits south west.

8 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Smartsyn(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2014
the sauce, the sauce, the sauce.... what about the stew and the soup.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Some idiots still reside in '66.

GEJ TIL '19

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by condralbede(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: the sauce, the sauce, the sauce.... what about the stew and the soup.
Its on fire.yet to be served.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Handcuff: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666: Jonathan should just be extra careful whenever he visits south west.

He has been visiting SW
So what's the point in your comment ?
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by gratiaeo(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2014
99100: Once bitten twice shy.

I disagree with you. Killing GEJ will restructure or reshape our country.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Sirniyeh(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Who are "our source"?
hello dear,
close your eyes from the source for that is not the bone of contention but the content.

For security reason, the source has to be concealed

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by talktimi(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2014
The source said this, the source said that. The source said there's no verifiable link to confirm this sauce because I have no idea the tribe of Gej's security details. Anyways, rumors of discontent across the northern political apparatus and military have been rife for some yrs now with prominent northerners claiming Gej killed Yar Adua with juju just to become president. I saw in a paper this morning that Olumba predicts breakout of another civil war in Nigeria (we dnt need a prophet for this sha, the signs are everywhere). Now I really wish Nzeogwu's coup plans were followed to the letter grin

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Who are "our source"?
no be sauce na peper soup
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by KANEEROGERS(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Gej need to learn from history.
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by debetmx(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2014
talktimi: The source said this, the source said that. The source said there's no verifiable link to confirm this sauce because I have no idea the tribe of Gej's security details. Anyways, rumors of discontent across the northern political apparatus and military have been rife for some yrs now with prominent northerners claiming Gej killed Yar Adua with juju just to become president. I saw in a paper this morning that Olumba predicts breakout of another civil war in Nigeria (we dnt need a prophet for this sha, the signs are everywhere). Now I really wish Nzeogwu's coup plans were followed to the letter grin

Nzeogwu & his murderous brothers killed Nigeria while Muritala & his fellow supporter of APC brothers buried it in July 1966.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Enahi(f): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
gratiaeo:
For record purpose,am quoting you.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Does this mean that what happened to Ironsi will eventually descend on Jonathan?
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jonathan's worst enemies are his friends and brothers from Bayelsa and the SS. Should anything happen to him, they should beam their searchlights in that direction. Discerning minds would understand what I'm talking about.
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
fr3do: Aguiyi was too free minded and trusting, thats why he quenched.
Like Aguiyi deserved to live.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Sirniyeh(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
omenka: Jonathan's worst enemies are his friends and brothers from Bayelsa and the SS. Should anything happen to him, they should beam their searchlights in that direction. Discerning minds would understand what I'm talking about.

exactly! But the Northerners are desperate to take over power 2015 and they are ready to go to any lenght to achieve their aim. So uncle Jonathan should be alert

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
gratiaeo:
gbam!
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
debetmx:

Nzeogwu & his murderous brothers killed Nigeria while Muritala & his fellow supporter of APC brothers buried it in July 1966.
You must be daft/dull history student
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by debetmx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ibnsultan: You must be daft/dull history student

You must be the most intelligent student of history. #Scum
Re: BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi by twosquare(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
talktimi: The source said this, the source said that. The source said there's no verifiable link to confirm this sauce because I have no idea the tribe of Gej's security details. Anyways, rumors of discontent across the northern political apparatus and military have been rife for some yrs now with prominent northerners claiming Gej killed Yar Adua with juju just to become president. I saw in a paper this morning that Olumba predicts breakout of another civil war in Nigeria (we dnt need a prophet for this sha, the signs are everywhere). Now I really wish Nzeogwu's coup plans were followed to the letter grin
enlighten me....what are Nzeogwu's coup plans that you wished were followed to the letter but wasn't?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life / Do Women Make Better Politicians Than Men? / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.