Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? (1127 Views)

You Lack Capacity To Rule Nigeria Well-igbo Diaspora Group Tells Buhari / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2014
WOW - crazy answers in here:

“The stress of this country alone, a woman would collapse overnight.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMiJLy0hlFc

What do you think - can a woman rule Nigeria??
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by bizngr(f): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmm, we don't even have confidence in ourselves.
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by sainty2k3(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2014
We are read being ruled by a woman, what else are we talking about. Diaris Goodu o
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by EMERITUS85(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2014
go and ask brazil they will educate you on woman leader.
see as their economy dey crumble and masses dey protest.

can you compare the pressure on both sides?
no woman can handle the pressure on that hot seat (aso rock)
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Tobbie9(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2014
only in the Nigerian version of Democracy where people still use the words "rule" and "regime"
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mmm, if these women can't rule Nigeria, damn it!! Ah will..
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by rocgirl: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
EMERITUS85: go and ask brazil they will educate you on woman leader.
see as their economy dey crumble and masses dey protest.

can you compare the pressure on both sides?
no woman can handle the pressure on that hot seat (aso rock)

Crap!!

Oh...you forgot to mention Liberia,Malawi or Germany; and how economies of these countries have fared in comparison to ours under the women leadership they currently have.

Infact,history has evidenced it for us to see how all the 'men' that have ever been saddled with the responsibilities of handling the 'hot seat' has done so impressively well--ofcourse, without dragging the nation into the gutters that it currently is in too!

1 Like

Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
sainty2k3: We are read being ruled by a woman, what else are we talking about. Diaris Goodu o
not funny!
silly joke
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Women aren't good natural leaders and the fact that GEJ has failed woefully has a lot to do with the women he's surrounded by and how these women destroyed the most important sectors of naij's economy. Add his wife to the list.

You can also look at why Obama's international politics has been a failure. Don't look further than how all the sensitive positions were given to women and how they have all failed. Thus making Obama the worst US leader ever.

Or should I cite Margaret Thatcher and how she destroyed the union, and the sole reason why Scotland is clamouring for independence? The UK may never recover from how Thatcher divided the country into South vs. North.

Please, women do everything based on emotional impulses.

1 Like

Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by sainty2k3(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: not funny!
silly joke
A beg face front , typical Gejite always insulting people with contrary opinion to them. I wasn't joking I meant what I said, if u want to engaged in a reasonable discussion , U'll ask why. And not the insult.

1 Like

Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
The dream of a woman ruling nigeria when we have die hard Jihardists in the polictical circle is invitation to something more deadly than BH.

If you want to have a woman President, then work hard to disintegrate the slave camp.
You can woman president in Niger Delta Republic, Biafra or Odua but not in Arewa!
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
sainty2k3:
A beg face front , typical Gejite always insulting people with contrary opinion to them. I wasn't joking I meant what I said, if u want to engaged in a reasonable discussion , U'll ask why. And not the insult.
ask you why?
as in?
you have every right to stand by your silly opinion.
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: not funny!
silly joke

Baba don't kill yourself. Seun will not make you a MOD.

As for the OP, Yes, but not in the next 20yrs

2 Likes

Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by sainty2k3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ask you why?
as in?
you have every right to stand by your silly opinion.
Again u didn't gt the point, stop being abusive, learn courtesy and politeness, don't call someone's opinion silly cos u don't agree with it
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
kolawaxxy:

Baba don't kill yourself. Seun will not make you a MOD.

As for the OP, Yes, but not in the next 20yrs
hahaha kola you are very funny o
i am the last person the guy will consider making a mod.
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Gamji007: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha kola you are very funny o
i am the last person the guy will consider making a mod.

...Because the guy knows your are a LIAR.cheesy
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by cheguevera: 4:52am On Jul 11, 2014
HELL NOOOOO
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by cheguevera: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2014
a BI.TCH WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by abbakacici: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2014
rocgirl:

Crap!!

Oh...you forgot to mention Liberia,Malawi or Germany; and how economies of these countries have fared in comparison to ours under the women leadership they currently have.

Infact,history has evidenced it for us to see how all the 'men' that have ever been saddled with the responsibilities of handling the 'hot seat' has done so impressively well--ofcourse, without dragging the nation into the gutters that it currently is in too!
liberia just come out from a war, so any thing is better while malawi is worst, that why they vote her out. Germany is already on auto pilot,
Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2014
GEJ is as feminine as it gets, he's a woman to me.

1 Like

Re: Can A WOMAN Rule Nigeria ?? by rocgirl: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
abbakacici: liberia just come out from a war, so any thing is better while malawi is worst, that why they vote her out. Germany is already on auto pilot,

Are you sure you know anything about the economies of the countries in question?
Johnson Sirleaf transformed Liberia from one whose economy had been destroyed by the civil war coupled with government mismanagement to one that has recorded an incredible economic growth and maintained stability among others.
Same can be said of Malawi not to mention Germany that has one of the best European economies!
Can you mention a 'men' government your country has had in the last 50 years that has recorded achievements to match those of these women--is it Shagari's,IBB's,OBJ's or should we mention the present monumental deluded government we currently have?
In all,i'll say it's unfair to say these women didn't do well because they ain't men.
Fact is,they've done better than all the occupants of your nation's 'hot seat' put together!

(1) (Reply)

NGR Army Begins Airstrike On Bama / Egba United Government - 1902 / Ali Modu Sherrif Executed? - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.