Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32556 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
From my previous articles,i analysed how agriculture will be the mainstay of our economy in the nearest future.How our major buyers of oil will look else where for oil ( US our major buyer have stopped buying oil from Nigeria and have started drilling and exporting shale oil and Gas)
We now have india as our only major buyer with different countries competitors now discovering oil.
It has also be stated that in the next 40years,our oil will.be depleted which is also another cause for reasoning and diversified into a sustainable and wealth creating ventures.
It is like 100 vegetable oil suppliers fighting to sell to 1 customers. I think it is simple reasoning for a savvy investors that there is no future in that kind of business except you find other ways to capture value from the customer differentiated from other competitors.
Nigeria is blessed with so much inexhaustible land resources for agriculture but due to numerous land tenure system militating against investors having access to land.
Thats the reason for thousands of farmers/producers with small scale farms ( less than 5Ha)
But there is only one way to tap into the riches in agriculture which is BY PROCESSING OF AGRIC PRODUCTS.
Processing/manufactiring of agro commodities is the gateway to making millions in no time. Its not only safeguard you from land issues,it put you in a strategic good price giver position in the market.
Producers/Farmers can be organised into groups to produced the raw materials for the factories which will.safeguard agaonst having issues with land problems associated with agriculture.
Although,processing requires a lot of money to start up,it is worth it in terms of millions it will.generate in no much time with your investment recovered back.
Assuming 6Million is required to start a small scale cassava flour,you can start saving 500K/month for a year to accomplish that or 250K/month for 2 years.
Remember when there is a will and determination,there is a way.

Ethanol,flours such as rice flour,beans,plantain,banana,corn.flour,car tyres(made from rubber) are some of the processed products from agriculture.
I now understand why Dangote said"one of his earliest mistake he made was starting late manufacturing commodities he was trading in"
Agribusiness Companies in.developing countries like Brazil,Argentina that have started processing of agricultural products are now raking in billions of cash annually
One of them LosGrobo,a family business and also into.farming of wheat,corn and.soybeans raked in over 1 billion dollar last year just by processing of wheat alone.
This is the future of prosperity in the agribusiness industry.
Kindly Drop your comment ,questions
For technical advice,
To write up business plan, feasibity study and setting up Flour factories, ethanol and any other processing plant, call 01-7910494,08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria for more agribusiness wealth creating ideas.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by SAKUR: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lesgupnigeria: From my previous articles,i analysed how agriculture will be the mainstay of our economy in the nearest future.How our major buyers of oil will look else where for oil ( US our major buyer have stopped buying oil from Nigeria and have started drilling and exporting shale oil and Gas)
We now have india as our only major buyer with different countries competitors now discovering oil.
It has also be stated that in the next 40years,our oil will.be depleted which is also another cause for reasoning and diversified into a sustainable and wealth creating ventures.
It is like 100 vegetable oil suppliers fighting to sell to 1 customers. I think it is simple reasoning for a savvy investors that there is no future in that kind of business except you find other ways to capture value from the customer differentiated from other competitors.
Nigeria is blessed with so much inexhaustible land resources for agriculture but due to numerous land tenure system militating against investors having access to land.
Thats the reason for thousands of farmers/producers with small scale farms ( less than 5Ha)
But there is only one way to tap into the riches in agriculture which is BY PROCESSING OF AGRIC PRODUCTS.
Processing/manufactiring of agro commodities is the gateway to making millions in no time. Its not only safeguard you from land issues,it put you in a strategic good price giver position in the market.
Producers/Farmers can be organised into groups to produced the raw materials for the factories which will.safeguard agaonst having issues with land problems associated with agriculture.
Although,processing requires a lot of money to start up,it is worth it in terms of millions it will.generate in no much time with your investment recovered back.
Assuming 6Million is required to start a small scale cassava flour,you can start saving 500K/month for a year to accomplish that or 250K/month for 2 years.
Remember when there is a will and determination,there is a way.
Ethanol,flours such as rice flour,beans,plantain,banana,corn.flour,car tyres(made from rubber) are some of the processed products from agriculture.
I now understand why Dangote said"one of his earliest mistake he made was starting late manufacturing commodities he was trading in"
Agribusiness Companies in.developing countries like Brazil,Argentina that have started processing of agricultural products are now raking in billions of cash annually
One of them LosGrobo,a family business and also into.farming of wheat,corn and.soybeans raked in over 1 billion dollar last year just by processing of wheat alone.
This is the future of prosperity in the agribusiness industry.
Kindly Drop your comment ,questions
For technical advice,
To write up business plan, feasibity study and setting up Flour factories, ethanol and any other processing plant, call 01-7910494,08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria for more agribusiness wealth creating ideas.

I just email you ....

Thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
SAKUR:

I just email you ....

Thanks
Ok.will get back to you.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Insurance of machineries against fire is very important because thats your money making machine.
How to take advantage of insurance policies in Nigeria...coming soon
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2014
WHY EXPORTATION OF UNPROCESSED RAW-MATERIALS WiLL SLOW YOUR JOURNEY DOWN TO MAKING MILLIONS AND CREATING WEALTH
Exportation of unprocessed or semi processed raw materials such as cassava chips,sesame seed,ginger,groundnut and so on is one of the venture preferable among Nigerians.
Yes,it is profitable but will not be sustainable in the long run.
The hand of time is changing its prosperous hands.in the direction of investors,individuals and entrepreneurs that are able to understand and take advantage of exporting processed food. and not the other way round.
Some prominent companies are taken advantage of that now.This is not only generating foreign currency for them,it is also creating employment for our people in Nigeria
1kg Plantain flour/cassava flour are currently being sold at $25 in major stores across US and UK which is more than 5 times profitable than exporting the raw tubers into the US.
This thread is going to show you the benefit of exporting processed food than unprocessed one.
It also.seems that government is begginning ti.realised that export of unprocessed food products is causing a lot of unemployment and robbing us of our local capacity for processing.
Recently,Nigeria Export Promotion Council said that the federal government will soon ban the exportation of unprocessed raw materials to.other countries.This mean exportation of unprocessed rawmaterials might not be too safe against government policy in the nearest future.

With FOB export contract,
profit on 1ton of cassava chips should be about 40%
1 ton = #15,000; therefore 4tons =15,000*4 = #60,000
Outsource Chipping process = #30,000
Transportation&packaging = #50,000
other expenses = #40,000
Total expenses = #180,000
sold $394/ton = 394*4 = #252,160 ($1=#160)
Profit =#72,160

Processed Plantain/Cassava flour
4 tons of raw tubers will produce 1 tons of flour
1 ton=1000kg
Production capacity -1000kg
market price/kg - $25
Production cost/1kg of flour is #320 =$2
company sales to foreign distributor =$18/kg
Profit =$[18 - 2] = $16/kg
for 1000kg =$16*1000=$16,000
In Nigeria currency= $16,000*160 =#2,560,000
You are making over 2million just by processing.
NOTE:THESE FIGURES ARE HYPOTHETICAL
Just to explain and let you see the different in profit made by exporting processed food products and exporting the unprocessed.
Many local food companies now prefer to export than sell in the local market and are raking in millions on daily basis.
This is the way to making millions...The fast lane to riches.
Ayoola foods and others are living examples

1 Like

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Farming is good but processing is.better.
Processing is the key to riches in farming.
As a farmer,you are the price taker in the market while the smart processor is the price giver.
As a farmer,You are subjected to flunctuation in price (price instability except that you are involve in sale contract with processing companies)
More to come
.....stay connected

1 Like

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by biseducator(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Thank you for your info, am interested to go into processing i have a factory already, which do you advice me for less than 2m?
Email: biseducator@yahoo.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2014
biseducator: Thank you for your info, am interested to go into processing i have a factory already, which do you advice me for less than 2m?
Email: biseducator@yahoo.com
kindly expanciate more on your question.
Cant get it.thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
You Can start making millions through processing agro-products.
HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS BEFORE DECEMBER STARTING A MINI PROCESSING PLANT WITH ABOUT 1.7M......coming soon
....Stay connected
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by biseducator(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
I mean a processing business like, wheat, corn etc i can start with less than 2m.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2014
biseducator: I mean a processing business like, wheat, corn etc i can start with less than 2m.
Yes,You can start a mini processing business ( about 400kg/day) with 1.75Million
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
It is no doubt that Nigeria is a blessed
country endowed with natural resources
including land resources With difficulty in
accessing large farmlands due to tenure
systems,investors are now tapping into the
processing aspect of agribusiness which is not
only very lucrative but sustainable.
This thread is to show you how profitable
processing of agro-commodities is and the
different levels where you can start.
From the mini to small scale to medium and
to large scale production capacity.
With the abundance of plantain (Nigeria is the
largest producers in West Africa) and cassava
(highest producer in the world),there is
abundance supply but little processing
capacity.
This is a great oppprtunity for nigerians to take
adavantage of.
With demand by final consumers abysmally
lower than the supply of these processed food
products,there is a huge opportunity available.
Cost and Profit analysis of Plantain
flour,High quality cassava flour, beans
flour,Plantain chips and lots more will be
shown on this thread and how to take
advantage of the wealth creating
opportunities in this sector.
INVESTMENT FOR MICRO PROCESSING OF HIGH
QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR PLANT
Capacity 400kg/day

Output per annum 112t/annum

Price (Naira/t) 75000

Number of working days 280

Conversion factor 4:01

Raw material required/annum 448t

VARIABLE COST
Labour Costs N 170,000

FIXED COST

Grater 40,000

Press 25,000

Rotary dryer 400kg/day output 400,000

Mechanical sieve . 20,000

Bag sewing machine 55,000

Water 150,000

Processing building 800,000

Weighing Scale 25,000

Installation & other expenses @10% 186,500

Interest on capital @ 22.5% 461,587.50

TOTAL COST N1,871,500

Production/month = 10 -15 tons with
working days of 20days
1 ton of = N75,000
REVENUE = N75,000*10 = N 750,000
Annual Income = #750,000 *12 =
N9,000,000
Kindly Drop your comment ,questions for
technical advice,
To write up business plan, feasibity study and
setting up Flour factories, ethanol and any
other processing plant, call 01-7910494,0816
4628081 or email:yusuffgbenga@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Processing of Agro-products( locally fabricated Vs Imported machineries) with pictures
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Processing of Agro-products( locally fabricated Vs Imported machineries) with pictures.....coming soon
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by PENMIGHT(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
I currently have a 40kva generator. It is for my feed mill in a poultry. Of what dua advantage can this bring into any VIABLE processing line that can be started soonest?
Thanks.
Lesgupnigeria:
Yes,You can start a mini processing business ( about 400kg/day) with 1.75Million
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
PENMIGHT: I currently have a 40kva generator. It is for my feed mill in a poultry. Of what dua advantage can this bring into any VIABLE processing line that can be started soonest?
Thanks.
The generator will power both the processing plant and the poultry mills.
Nevertheless,machineries for processing line will still be procured as they are different from the ones for the feed mills.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
If you want to.make millions with processing there are things that must be put in place.
....Secret to be unveiled soon.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by FarmTech(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good job. What about nafdac?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2014
FarmTech: Good job. What about nafdac?
Thanks.
Nafdac will come in after 3months of operation.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Processing of Agro-products( locally
fabricated Vs Imported machineries) with
pictures.....coming soon
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by delgroveng(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
I have just emailed you, a detailed response and if any further info needed pls let me knw
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
delgroveng: I have just emailed you, a detailed response and if any further info needed pls let me knw
You can.check your email box sir.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by delgroveng(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
You can.check your email box sir.
I will check any get back to u as soon as possible, thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:08am On Jul 18, 2014
NEXT FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE - AGRO- PROCESSING
Written by Oluwole Akinloye
Tuesday, 26 July 2011

It is believed that the agricultural sector is
one of Nigeria’s potential sources of revenue
that is not yet developed and tapped.
Agriculture represents nearly half of world
exports of primary products. Many
developing nations, including Nigeria, export primarily raw commodities. A new strategy that facilitates and adds value to our exports by processing and packaging unique products is urgently needed.

Your investment might be in farming, animal
rearing, processing, distribution, packaging,
or information dissemination. Farming alone
is not always able to provide a reliable
livelihood for the growing populations in
many developing countries but agro
processing - turning primary agricultural
products into other commodities for market -
has the potential to provide reliable
livelihood and employment for Nigerians
Establishment of small-scale, appropriate
and sustainable processing businesses that
are flexible, require little capital investment
and can be carried out in the home without
the need for sophisticated or expensive
equipment . This can go a long way in
solving the problem of unemployment in
Nigeria. Examples of such agro-based small
and medium scale enterprise are : catfish
smoking, garri processing, moringa tea and
powder production, etc. The electricity
demand for these three is low and the whole
process can be achieved with little energy.
Smoking cat fish.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2014
NEXT FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE - AGRO-
PROCESSING
Written by Oluwole Akinloye
Tuesday, 26 July 2011
It is believed that the agricultural sector is
one of Nigeria’s potential sources of revenue
that is not yet developed and tapped.
Agriculture represents nearly half of world
exports of primary products. Many
developing nations, including Nigeria, export
primarily raw commodities. A new strategy
that facilitates and adds value to our exports
by processing and packaging unique
products is urgently needed.
Your investment might be in farming, animal
rearing, processing, distribution, packaging,
or information dissemination. Farming alone
is not always able to provide a reliable
livelihood for the growing populations in
many developing countries but agro
processing - turning primary agricultural
products into other commodities for market -
has the potential to provide reliable
livelihood and employment for Nigerians
Establishment of small-scale, appropriate
and sustainable processing businesses that
are flexible, require little capital investment
and can be carried out in the home without
the need for sophisticated or expensive
equipment . This can go a long way in
solving the problem of unemployment in
Nigeria. Examples of such agro-based small
and medium scale enterprise are : catfish
smoking, garri processing, moringa tea and
powder production, etc. The electricity
demand for these three is low and the whole
process can be achieved with little energy.
Smoking cat fish
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Farming is good but processing is better
Farming is lucrative but processing is more lucrative and sustainable,infact the future and prosperity of agribusiness in developing nations lie in the capacity to process their agrocommodities.
The below figures shows the cost of starting small scale cassava flour.

COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS FOR SMALL SCALE HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR PLANT

Capacity 3.5t/day

Output per annum 980t

Price (Naira/t) 75000

Conversion factor 04:01

Labour Cost 200,000

Raw material required/annum 3920t

FIXED COST ITEMS

Grater (2t/hr) 190,000

Hydraulic Press (500kg/hr) 400,000

Flash dryer 3.5t/day output 3,000,000

Hammer Mill 150,000

Pneumatic sieve 180,000

Water borehole 500,000

Processing building 5,000,000

Weighing Scale 25,000

Installation & other expenses @15% 600,000

Interest on capital @ 22.5% 2,252,250

TOTAL COST 12,552,250

Minimum output of 980tons/year

Annual Total Cost =labour cost +rawmaterial cost+ miscellaneous
= 2,400,000+47,040,000(3920 tons@#12,000/ton) + 1,000,000
= #50,400,000

Revenue for a year = 980*75,000 = N73,500,000

Annual Profit = Revenue - Total cost = N73,500,000 - 50,400,000
= N23,100,000

2nd Year

Total cost = N40,500,000
Revenue = N80,100,000
Profit = N80,100,000 - N40,500,000
= N39,600,000

Kindly Drop your comment ,questions For technical advice,
To write business plan, feasibity study
and setting up Flour factories, ethanol and
any other processing plant, call
01-7910494,08164628081 or e-mail
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
for more agribusiness wealth creating ideas.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
rming is good but processing is better
Farming is lucrative but processing is more
lucrative and sustainable,infact the future
and prosperity of agribusiness in developing
nations lie in the capacity to process their
agrocommodities.

The below figures shows the cost of starting
small scale cassava flour.

COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS FOR SMALL
SCALE HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR PLANT

Capacity 3.5t/day

Output per annum 980t

Price (Naira/t) 75000

Conversion factor 04:01

Labour Cost 200,000

Raw material required/annum 3920t

FIXED COST ITEMS

Grater (2t/hr) 190,000

Hydraulic Press (500kg/hr) 400,000

Flash dryer 3.5t/day output 3,000,000

Hammer Mill 150,000

Pneumatic sieve 180,000

Water borehole 500,000

Processing building 5,000,000

Weighing Scale 25,000

Installation & other expenses @15% 600,000

Interest on capital @ 22.5% 2,252,250

TOTAL COST 12,552,250

Minimum output of 980tons/year

Annual Total Cost =labour cost +rawmaterial
cost+ miscellaneous

= 2,400,000+47,040,000(3920
tons@#12,000/ton) + 1,000,000
= #50,400,000

Revenue for a year = 980*75,000 =
N73,500,000

Annual Profit = Revenue - Total cost =
N73,500,000 - 50,400,000
= N23,100,000

2nd Year

Total cost = N40,500,000

Revenue = N80,100,000

Profit = N80,100,000 - N40,500,000
= N39,600,000

Kindly Drop your comment ,questions For
technical advice,

To write business plan, feasibity study

and setting up Flour factories, ethanol and

any other processing plant, call

01-7910494,08164628081 or e-mail
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
for more agribusiness wealth creating ideas.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
I love agro biz a lot and I honestly want to start farming and then raise enough capital to process them but one cannot dabble into it without having a knowledge about it and the way it works. For now I just want to learn processing of those raw food items...
Is there a factory or farm around the southsouth or east that one can enroll in to learn more about food processing before going full time into it?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Naetochukwu: I love agro biz a lot and I honestly want to start farming and then raise enough capital to process them but one cannot dabble into it without having a knowledge about it and the way it works. For now I just want to learn processing of those raw food items...
Is there a factory or farm around the southsouth or east that one can enroll in to learn more about food processing before going full time into it?
Where in the south-east or south-south are you based?
We are Overseeing a medium scale flour factory which will soon commence operations.
You can.be attached to the company as trainee.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2014
I reside in portharcourt and work part time and I tend to use the time I have to Invest in agriculture and in future own a processing factory...
I don't mind coming on weekends as a trainee as long as your factory is based anywhere in southsouth/southeast.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Naetochukwu: I reside in portharcourt and work part time and I tend to use the time I have to Invest in agriculture and in future own a processing factory...
I don't mind coming on weekends as a trainee as long as your factory is based anywhere in southsouth/southeast.
Ok.thats good.
Send your phone contact to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Although there is readily available market for processed agro-commodities,
Before starting business,there is a need to establish contact with potential customers,suppliers and people that will.be linked to the business one way or the other.
This is because of the rapid changes that normally occur in the preferences of the consumers which will allow the business to prepare for these changes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.