Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate (68850 Views)

Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? / How To Process Original Neco Result / Is NECO Certificate Recognized Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please is there any other option of getting the NECO/WAEC result original certificate without going to the school I wrote the exam.
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by unikazzy(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Yes.......go to the nearest market or supermarket close to you.

Akpors

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by ibietela2(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
queenet246: Please is there any other option of getting the NECO/WAEC result original certificate without going to the school I wrote the exam.

Babe how do you intend doing that?
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

Babe how do you intend doing that?

That's y am asking cos I hv no idwant tnx
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by ibietela2(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2014
queenet246:

That's y am asking cos I hv no idwant tnx

You can't, you have to go to the school were you wrote it
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

You can't, you have to go to the school were you wrote it

Anyways I have done that. thanks for replying.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by ibietela2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
queenet246:

Anyways I have done that. thanks for replying.

Ohk
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
i understand you are in port harcourt ok
just go to creek road in PHC Township by aggrey rd
ask of the NECO office they use the former school of the deff and dump compoud
their you can apply
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2014
robosky02:

i understand you are in port harcourt ok
just go to creek road in PHC Township by aggrey rd
ask of the NECO office they use the former school of the deff and dump compoud
their you can apply

Tnx dear but I hv gotten it.
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by dridowu: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
queenet246:

Hello sis, did u later visit ur secondary school before you collect the NECO orignal ? Sorry , if you don't mind , kindly tell me how you go about it ? Pls once more
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2014
dridowu:
Hello sis, did u later visit ur secondary school before you collect the NECO orignal ? Sorry , if you don't mind , kindly tell me how you go about it ? Pls once more

I went to the school but got their number online before going. U can check for your school number via vconnect
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by Evathyst(f): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
queenet246:

I went to the school but got their number online before going. U can check for your school number via vconnect
As in ehn, are you saying it' froms the school that one will collect one's original certificate?

Please reply so that this my younger sister go allow me breathe well.
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Evathyst:
As in ehn, are you saying it' froms the school that one will collect one's original certificate?

Please reply so that this my younger sister go allow me breathe well.

So far as its may/June u have to go to d school. But I don't know for advanced level that's GCE
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by Feyin123: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please is the neco certificate for 2018 out
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by Ejusni(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
queenet246:

Did you get it from the school you wrote the exam or from thier office?
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by queenet246(f): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ejusni:

Did you get it from the school you wrote the exam or from thier office?

School
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by popoola1995: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning
Pls i need help, i want to know i can get my NECO Transcript, although i have the original certificate but i was ask to submit the transcript. Pls help me out.
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by RustyStrike: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls, does anyone know if the NECO original certificate for the 2019 internal exams(June/July) has been released to schools?
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by Ctony1: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2023
I would like to ask if Neco original certificate carries date of birth? Is date of birthday written on the certificate?
Secondly, how can someone apply for change of birth date
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by Enskynelson(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25
Ctony1:
I would like to ask if Neco original certificate carries date of birth? Is date of birthday written on the certificate?
Secondly, how can someone apply for change of birth date
Yes, the New one does.
Re: How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate by Mrvictorwrite(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26
Just go to the school where you wrote it and they will give it to you dear

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.