Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

BBA 9 Auditions Close This Weekend, Have You Auditioned? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA 9 Auditions Close This Weekend, Have You Auditioned? (1001 Views)

X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Do You Want To Be Nollywood's Next Movie Star? Then Check Out These Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA 9 Auditions Close This Weekend, Have You Auditioned? by bbafrica: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2014

Seaz 9 of Africa’s most popular reality TV game show; Big Brother Africa auditions started way back on 30th June, 2014, in various countries including Ethiopia, Malawi, Nigeria and South Africa. The same auditions have taken place in the rest of the other 14 participating countries and as we share this info with you, the auditions close this weekend.

It’s only Tanzania and Zimbabwe that still have ongoing auditions and by Sunday 13th July, the show’s producers will officially be closing the audition time. So keep your fingers crossed so that your name pops up when Biggie finally sends that invite to be part of the show.

The big question however is, have you auditioned to be part of Biggie’s house this year? How do you rate your chances? Remember you need to be yourself to have a chance of making it!

Find out more and how to.......... http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65382/bba-9-auditions-close-weekend-auditioned/
Re: BBA 9 Auditions Close This Weekend, Have You Auditioned? by bbafrica: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2014
I auditioned for BBA – Real Audition experience

It was Sdu Gerasch’s third time auditioning for Big Brother Africa. She’s starting to realise that if you’re a woman, it’s about how little you wear and how willing you are to talk about your sex life.

Many people dream of becoming a celebrity. It’s not that hard any more because you don’t have to come from an affluent family, be good at sports or get great academic marks. Reality TV has made the dreams of many hopeful celebrity wannabes come true.

I had my reservations when I went to audition for the ninth season of one of the most watched reality TV shows on the continent, Big Brother Africa.

This was my third time auditioning and I was almost sure that I would make it this time, reach the top two and be able to represent South Africa in the house.

The weather was not friendly at all. Joburg around this time of year is freezing. My friend Ola warned me to bring warm clothes, but hey, I didn’t listen. I rocked my boots, torn jeans, vest and a blazer.

I arrived late and was told that registration was over and they couldn’t help me. I told them that I had come all the way from Durban. Luckily, one of the senior guys helped me and allowed me to audition.

The line was still long. Out of the 250 people who turned up, only 25 had been selected to go through to the second round. I had my fingers crossed that I would be one of them.

Continuing story here...........http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65499/auditioned-for%E2%80%89bba-real-audition-experience/

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Wins Gus 2014:the Mission! / E / Things I Hate About Men –nollywood Actress, Happiness Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.