Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

E-ADVERT; HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-ADVERT; HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT (741 Views)

Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For / How Do I Go About These Codes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-ADVERT; HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT by omoharry(f): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please I was given an assignment by my company to look for an advert person that can advertise our services which can appear on all site on the internet. Just like Jumia and Konga who seem to always appear at every site you click on. Who are the agencies involve and how do i contact them. Does any one have an ideal of what it will cost to be everywhere on the internet? I will be very grateful if any one can suggest or tell me about it in term of the cost and duration of such services.

Thank you
Re: E-ADVERT; HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT by WebHostingPal: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2014
omoharry: Please I was given an assignment by my company to look for an advert person that can advertise our services which can appear on all site on the internet. Just like Jumia and Konga who seem to always appear at every site you click on. Who are the agencies involve and how do i contact them. Does any one have an ideal of what it will cost to be everywhere on the internet? I will be very grateful if any one can suggest or tell me about it in term of the cost and duration of such services.

Thank you

Hi, contact this company Dentsu Aegis Media Fuse Limited - Phone 07032062656

They are based in 95B Oduduwa Crescent, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

Hope that helps smiley

(1) (Reply)

Web4africa Is Now No-go-area For Nigerian Webmasters / Lost My Yahoomail Password And I Cant Open My Mail Inspite Of All Efforts.help! / Inkthemes: A Hub For Premium Wordpress Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.