Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please (1444 Views)

Wayout Dog Food The Cheapest/best quality In Nigeria For Audult Dogs&Puppies / Rottweiler Puppies Needed / I Have Good Obedient Security Dogs For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by ukuuku(f): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
hello my fellow Nairalanders.....i stay in Benin and Lagos, i want to start up a security firm and i need to buy security dogs...but first, i need them as puppies cos i would like to train them. Suggestions as to how to go about the training would be highly welcome. thank you
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by oluomoadebayo: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
ukuuku: hello my fellow Nairalanders.....i stay in Benin and Lagos, i want to start up a security firm and i need to buy security dogs...but first, i need them as puppies cos i would like to train them. Suggestions as to how to go about the training would be highly welcome. thank you
Which of the breed are you looking at and I think you need a professional to train your dog for security. You can't do much with a young dog until fully matured.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by ukuuku(f): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
oluomoadebayo:
Which of the breed are you looking at and I think you need a professional to train your dog for security. You can't do much with a young dog until fully matured.
thank you very much for the reply.....i dont really know which breed i should go for....i just want the type that is very effective...
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by emmyvet(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
ukuuku: hello my fellow Nairalanders.....i stay in Benin and Lagos, i want to start up a security firm and i need to buy security dogs...but first, i need them as puppies cos i would like to train them. Suggestions as to how to go about the training would be highly welcome. thank you
Go for straight back German Shepard dog, they are intelligent, loyal gaurd dogs.
Or you go for a Roti which is also and intelligent, strong gaurd dog.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by oluomoadebayo: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmyvet:
Go for straight back German Shepard dog, they are intelligent, loyal gaurd dogs.
Or you go for a Roti which is also and intelligent, strong gaurd dog.

A working bloodline of gsd but very rare to see a good one though. You can also get a malinois if you are ready and capable of handling a stubborn dog.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by kolokolobi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
I believe the canine section of your proposed security firm is just one of the few things you need to get in place so why don't you partner with someone who has a head start in that area while you focus on getting all the little picees together. My opinion though. You may rightly ignore.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by clemiko: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2014
giv me a call 07033357041,i am a breeder in benin.i hav a good rottoiller puppy for security breed...

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by jeff1607(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
clemiko: giv me a call 07033357041,i am a breeder in benin.i hav a good rottoiller puppy for security breed...
Pls where do u reside in benin?
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by BrandKing: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Checkout www.deluxekennels.com for the best of Rotweilers and Boerboels. One of our dogs is the current Champion of All the Boerboels dogs in Lagos State.

What type of Security outfit do you indeed starting up?
Check www.santanasecurityng.com and www.crestsecurityng.com We handled their Website and Branding.

You can reach us on www.niromonline.com on possible online and offline ways to help you.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please by bukoazuka: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello I have Germany Shepards For sale @20k they are 6wiks plus and I have vaccinated them all but they are male you can call me on 08025327331 or 07038679615 my name is bukky

(1) (Reply)

Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 / Neopolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale - 08133016830 / Freshly Arrived...... Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.