Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64100 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
rapmike:
So, you continued without my knowledge, eh? Esixlove, you offend me gan!
i'm sorry sir i should have given you a mention long ago.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
nice job u doing, I must say ur descriptions are vivid n concise....thumps up...However, I dey vex wit u as u no notify for the updates ooo...lol
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by louiskay(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3056749/passion-poetry Great minds alike, please do checkout my thread... its going to be the collection of my personally composed poems and if otherwise, such poems will be well referenced. Other interested poets and writers are welcomed.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2016
EPISODE X - iv.

Ada sat under the shed waiting for her friends, they had planned on having launch together after lectures that afternoon and they were just no where to be found.
' what's keeping these girls for this long? ' she thought placing her palms between her laps and made a grunting sound.
The white sleeveless top was a miracle on the blue jeans as the combination received perfection from the white slip-on moccasin.

She Swirled from side to side in mirthless demeanour couple with magnanimous frivolity as passers-by stared at her from time to time.
She was about leaving when she heard her friends calling from behind.
She quietly turned without changing her countenance.
and walked towards them taking her time with each step.

' you guys kept me waiting. ' she said quietly rolling her eyes.
' is it not Abigail that was busy wasting my time all day! ' Nkechi replied shoving Abigail aside to take the centre stage.

' why blame me for your misfortune ' Abigail countered and tried to shove Nkechi but the later sensed her move and dodged, she lost her balance and went crashing like jack and jill who went to the stream to get a pail of water.

' you see what you've caused ' she spat out angrily and got up to dust her clothe, the pink gown that she was putting on had received its fair share of dirt and was just slightly appeased after the brushing.
She looked around to see if she had drawn attention to herself and brought her head down in shame almost immediately, the attention that she had drawn was enormous.

' i'm sorry ' Nkechi spoke softly and a brief silences followed immediately.
' it's not your fault nah ' Abigail answered unceremoniously and started walking away. The others chased after her and stopped her in her track.
' na Wetin dey worry you sef! ' Ada barked ' small thing you don provoke. ' she added looking Abigail in the eye, her once beautiful face threatened brimstone and sulphur.
Abigail kept mute but still maintained her gaze.
' I should have been the one angry, you guys kept me waiting for more than an hour. ' she softened her gaze and placed her hands on Abigail's shoulders.
' lets go and get you a change of dress ' she whispered.

~~~~

Sade was still trying to get over the shock of seeing Jude in the hostel, it's been three hours since the revelation, she still found it hard to believe that Jude was standing before her, her own jude for that matter.
They have been making up since then, kissing and smooching, touching and patting and everything in between.

She packing the card from the mattress when Jude walked in and threw the bag that he was holding on the bed and grabbed her from behind.
She laughed and twisted her slim frame from the tickling that he was administering to her.

' stop it jor ' she managed to say amidst laughter ' you're such a bad boy ' she added breaking free from his hold.
Just then Chuks materialized from the kitchen carring a plate of indomie and three sachets of water in a plastic tray.

' I hope I didn't interrupt anything ' he said dropping the tray on the floor.
' interrupt what? ' Jude replied sarcastically, he wasn't satisfied with the way Sade had disentangled from his hold, as if that wasn't enough Chuks had appeared when he was about to hold her again.

' Sade don't mind him come and join me let him stand there squeezing his face like hamattan ' Chuks joked and received a jab on his ribs as a trophy from Jude for making such jokes in front of Sade.

The three settled down to consume the food and were barely half way into the food when Sade asked a forbidden question.

' jude dear, you really have not told me what happened that you were out of school for more than a month ' the atmosphere in the room changed from fresh to sour as Jude deliberated whether to tell her or not, he later decided to tell her the whole story, how he narrowly escaped with his life.

TBC....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2016
jonazter:
nice job u doing, I must say ur descriptions are vivid n concise....thumps up...However, I dey vex wit u as u no notify for the updates ooo...lol
sorry nah, no vex na forget I forget, Oya welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2016
louiskay:
https://www.nairaland.com/3056749/passion-poetry
Great minds alike, please do checkout my thread... its
going to be the collection of my personally composed
poems and if otherwise, such poems will be well
referenced. Other interested poets and writers are
welcomed.
nice one bro, keep the flame ablaze.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by louiskay(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
nice one bro, keep the flame ablaze.
Thanks bro... i appreciate ur comment and concern... more vibes to ur soul

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
louiskay:

Thanks bro... i appreciate ur comment and concern... more vibes to ur soul
bless you brother.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Tmboy(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Na wa for jude ooooo......dat guy na bad guy ***loll**..........closely following bro
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Ikdbabie(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Following. I really do want to know what happened to Jude too when he disappear.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
Tmboy:
Na wa for jude ooooo......dat guy na bad guy ***loll**..........closely following bro
na the way forward nah, i'm feeling you jor!

ikedbabie: Following. I really do want to know what
happened to Jude too when he disappear.
me too, I want to know what happened to him, though it's in my head, I will have to see it with my eyes when I pen it down.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Ikdbabie(f): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Lolz @ ESIXLOVE. Ride on. You are doing a great work.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Nice Job EXIS.Keep d update coming,BTW,pls hu can teach me hw 2 creat a thread and wat is d possibility of it being on front page
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
Nice Job EXIS.Keep d update coming,BTW,pls hu can teach me hw 2 creat a thread and wat is d possibility of it being on front page
creating a thread is simple, just scroll to literature section or any section of your choice and you will see the ' create new topic option at the bottom of the section, click on it, scroll down and you will see subject and message.
The subject is for the title of the thread while the message is for anything you want to write.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
creating a thread is simple, just scroll to literature section or any section of your choice and you will see the ' create new topic option at the bottom of the section, click on it, scroll down and you will see subject and message.
The subject is for the title of the thread while the message is for anything you want to write.
tanks sir.keep up d gud work.BTW did u say u ar in choir@EXIS
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
tanks sir.keep up d gud work.BTW did u say u ar in choir@EXIS
sure, i'm in choir
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
sure, i'm in choir
haba.me self de choir for skul.Anyway,nice 1
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by blidz2(m): 3:40am On Apr 24, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
you wan kill person?"
all the same it's a welcome idea.
th¥§ ¥§ thë tëå§øn wg¥ ¥'ll Þ®ëƒë® tø ßë ç§llëd å ghø§t ®®ådë®
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
haba.me self de choir for skul.Anyway,nice 1
thanks, how is your day faring?
blidz2: th¥§ ¥§ thë tëå§øn wg¥ ¥'ll Þ®ëƒë® tø ßë ç§llëd å
ghø§t ®®ådë®
some days are like that, you're welcome sir.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Good morning guys, I will resume update later in the day.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ncpat(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice write up and I hope someone will come here and turn it into a movie. Please keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 2:42am On Apr 28, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
Good morning guys, I will resume update later in the day.

happy birthday boss

May your days be long filled with all things needed to make you comfortable
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:04pm On May 27, 2016
I'm sorry guys for not updating for a while now, I Misplaced my phone in a tricycle and some bad guys colonised the phone. KingPhilip thanks for the birthday wish it's fully noted.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Tmboy(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Hello atom na patimo dey greet oooo
Atom57:
boss, abeg who is JT the second
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Atom57(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Tmboy:
Hello atom na patimo dey greet oooo
Patimo d boss
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
please guys exercise more patience, I'm looking for a new means of typing since I lost my phone.

thanks.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by yussuf739: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
good job here from Esixlove, but pls come and complete this nice story.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
yussuf739:
good job here from Esixlove, but pls come and complete this nice story.
yussuf739 I sent you online to learn how to type and comment.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by yussuf739: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
ESIXLOVE:
yussuf739 I sent you online to learn how to type and comment.
i dont get you bro.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2017
yussuf739:
i dont get you bro.
just my way of looking for trouble, how are doing
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shout out to everyone, I will be resuming shortly.
Thanks.
Esixlove.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by yussuf739: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2017
ESIXLOVE:
just my way of looking for trouble, how are doing
i'm doing very fine, and you bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.