Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World (5053 Views)

The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Why Is There No Nigerian Wrestler On WWE? / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by laplace19(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
I was watching wrestling today and this question just popped into my mind... I don't know all the WWE wrestlers shaa,but I will chose : (1) Randy Orton
(2) Daniel Bryan( the guy na fine guy oo even with his bears,let alone when he shave them off)

I believe say WWE lovers full here,those wey dey current anytime..
So Who do you guys think is the most handsome as it stands now?
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
before ...na ROCK(dwayne johnson)..he fine die...dont know about now...

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by laplace19(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
patrickdarlins: hefor ...na ROCK(dwaine)..he fine die...dont know about now...

For now,i don't think so..... he don old small... your opinion though

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by RayMcBlue(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gay Alert!!!
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by laplace19(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
RayMcBlue: Shouldn't you guys be talking about the divas instead? It's weird for a bunch of dudes to be gushing about a male wrestlers good looks... so gay.

Must everything appear gayish to you guys??

And besides,who knows female wrestlers?.... if you do watch female wrestlers then you are on your own

3 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
laplace19:

Must everything appear gayish to you guys??

And besides,who knows female wrestlers?.... if you do watch female wrestlers then you are on your own
epic reply grin

I don't know their names but some of them are goddamnit fvcking fine.
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by RayMcBlue(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
*Unfollows Thread ASAP.
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by RayMcBlue(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
CyrusLevi: epic reply grin

I don't know their names but some of them are goddamnit fvcking fine.

Funny glances in your general direction would greet this weird comment if uttered on the streets of Durban. The comment's gay meter level is on critical, since it was uttered by a dude.
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by Nomski0(f): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2014

Randy Orton is the cutest relevant wrestler.

Edge also has this bad boy swagger.

John Cena is tooooo muscular.

Daniel O'Brian needs to shave.

*most beautiful diva; Aj Lee.*
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by Kezifils(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Justin Gabriel is the most handsome followed by David Otunga and Darren Young.

Randy is my sexiest.

Divas, sorry I fast forward their match.
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kezifils: Justin Gabriel is the most handsome followed by David Otunga and Darren Young.

Randy is my sexiest.

Divas, sorry I fast forward their match.

Otunga is sure sexy.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9t9elc1HLC0/T2V-44epLmI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/GvBrc6IoSeQ/s1600/RandyOrtonWorkout.jpg[/img]

Darren young is cute with a nice afro.
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by khanivorous(f): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
GAY is GAY #in riley's voice'

I think KAMALA of the early 90s ranks 1st

Bush walkers----2nd

Bam bam bigelow, jack the snake, mr perfect and rodney piper are cute too
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by laplace19(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2014
Kezifils: Justin Gabriel is the most handsome followed by David Otunga and Darren Young.

Randy is my sexiest.

Divas,sorry I fast forward their match.

Same here......
Re: The Most Handsome Wrestler In The World by whyfy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will av 2 go with roman reigns or dolph zigler

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bashed (Or Exposed?) Again On American TV - CSI On CBS / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / Did You Ever Watch Agbara Nla?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.