Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! (60509 Views)

Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Kingzworld007(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2018
Contact me or whatsapp on 09077291286. Only serious ladies. Kingsley is my name.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by YesNo(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2018
xo
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by emperorblog(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2018
ladyJ90:
Am a single mama of a daughter.Am 28yrs old.God lover.Beautiful.Hardworker & much more.Abuja based.I want a God lover.Decent.Handsome.Doing ok financially(clean,genuine money).preferable Abuja based single papa but any other location is fine who understands what commitment,complete,genuine dedication is to a relationship.we can Be friends 1st then if we compatible other things can follow.Text only please 08116396539.Only serious single papa,matured single guy only.

comma be my sugar mummy
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Matty1784: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
New whatsapp group Alert May 2018

About:

Screened Adults join this group to exchange sex related msgs, extremely free to Post and read stories, jokes, your interests, love life etc Engage in erotic chats without abusing others.

Motto: Explore your Fantasies

https:///4S5gnb7zoAx1BJlHwd3f8b

Click and add!!!
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by kuse2(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
ladyJ90:
Am a single mama of a daughter.Am 28yrs old.God lover.Beautiful.Hardworker & much more.Abuja based.I want a God lover.Decent.Handsome.Doing ok financially(clean,genuine money).preferable Abuja based single papa but any other location is fine who understands what commitment,complete,genuine dedication is to a relationship.we can Be friends 1st then if we compatible other things can follow.Text only please 08116396539.Only serious single papa,matured single guy only.

Hi Babe, Are u still available.. We can help ourselves if you dont mind..
ayoadey100@gmail.com
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by YesNo(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2018
hmm.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Dinm(f): 12:45am On May 26, 2018
luvablesam:
Dont know why most guys find it repulsive marrying a qoman with a kid from a previous relationship. The African Character is questionable sometimes.....

I Av missed Nairaland
Not many people can handle the idea of their woman having a child already. Many want a fresh start! That's why only true love can make a man take the child as his own and be a good father to the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 2:23am On May 26, 2018
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Dinm(f): 3:28am On May 26, 2018
Hello beautiful single mums(superwomen) and amazing single dads. I know it takes a lot of courage to raise a child or children alone but I want you all to know that God sees your heart and is guiding you through it all as beautifully as possible. So I would love to offer my mini service to you. If you know you often run late for work appointments or you need someone to help you babysit for a day or something similar, I know a young sweet angel who loves children and who would lovingly take care of them till you get back. She'll give you necessary information so you can run a check on her as I'm sure you won't just want to jeopardise the safety of your child/children by putting them in the care of a recommended nanny from the Internet. She's very pretty actually, believes in 'happily ever after aka fairytales'(I'm still trying to get that out of her head), very polite, strict when the need arises and is amazingly patient with children. She also cooks well which is a plus. (I'm in love with her food, I swear). So if you would love to have her at your service for an agreed fee between the two of you of cos, Do send an email to cutieberryv@yahoo.com. If you know you are looking for someone to Bleep with(awon lagos heart breakers), plix don't send any message to that email! Please she's in LAGOS. God bless you all and your children. (Smiling like I won a lottery..... well I just helped a friend out, I think I'm a good friend!)
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 3:46am On May 26, 2018
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Dinm(f): 7:40am On May 26, 2018
Unicorn97:

Check your inbox dinm
Alright Mr Unicorn
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 8:38am On May 26, 2018
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by darmurlar(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2018
uyogabie:
I have a single mom friend.She is Ibo from Imo state.She is based in lag with her daughter.She is in her mid 30s.fair in complexion,homely and a wonderful cook.Mention my post if interested.

Is your friend still available for a relationship ?
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by YesNo(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2018
hi
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by HungerBAD: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Orgym(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2018
may032:
So lonely and in need of love, dont know if its possible to get one considering my situation anyway. Though I already accepted my fate but just wanted to give it a trial.
Okay. A female over 40. Out of abusive marriage for few years and have been alone since then. From the South-West, stays in Abuja and would prefer someone from the SW region. Kindly PM me if interested.

let's talk here 08160592389
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Orgym(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Meeting new people and starting a relationship is no longer limited to close proximity. You may have a relationship even when you live in different location, far from each other. A young and hardworking man and a woman need working class lady/man for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. All you need to do is to drop your Whatsapp number here or SMS 08160592389.

precious, light in compliaxion, 5.7ft tall, hails from Edo state, and a single mum, loving, caring, down to earth, Hardworking and God fearing, christian by religion. Need a man for relationship.

Nkechi. 31, female, an engineer from Ebonyi state need a man for serious relationship that can lead to marriage. contact me here
send your request to my mail
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by joshboo(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by YesNo(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2018
I am just a simple happy guy, living and working in ABUJA.
I am single.

I will like to meet a neat, cool, lively lady living in Abuja or nearby so we can be friends and see how things work out for us

please reach me on
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Slym180(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Single dad here, live in badagry, 31years old, seeking a single mum frm either hausa or yoruba tribe, must be a muslim. If u meet this specification contact me on 08148619827. pls serious lady only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by olivrich(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
I'm a igbo guy based in Lagos i really want a serious relationship with a decent Christian Yoruba lady that will lead to marriage that's my desire. Pls contact if u are interested to know me pls call or what's app . 08138394183
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by baddest04: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
phewme:
I am a single mom, i need a male friend, preferably a single dad (40-45years) i am yoruba and i reside in Lagos.....
check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by laluski(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
emperorblog:

comma be my sugar mummy

Your just a plain stupid child my son ....go and do your homework
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Any Fat and tall or Slim Girl in Ogbomoso Town /LAUTECH DATs feeling Hot and Starved and needs a very Cool Cocky Guy DAT Can Blow her MOOD 2d MOON.Feel free To
Chat me on Whatsapp 08136350319

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by EhisChelsea1(m): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2018
I am 32yrs old. Lives in benin but distance isn't really an issue as I love travelling. A postgraduate student. Would love to connect with a serious minded single mom. Contact me if interested plz
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by EhisChelsea1(m): 5:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Beinmon:
Hi. Am Bibi, a single mum

Hello, contact me plz via dm. Would love to connect with u, if possible
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by paramount123(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Are you a responsible man /lady who is ready for marriage within 12 months? Contact me on WhatsApp number 08067430186. you will be introduced to a responsible man /lady of your choice who is ready for marriage(personal hookup).It is only meant for those who are ready for marriage.Private hookup services is also available. AGE RANGE: MEN:30-60years LADIES:25-60years

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.