Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (35104 Views)

An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / Thank You All.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2014
To whom much is given much is expected. I write this with a big heart of gratitude to everyone here who contributed in one way or the other towards helping me realize my academic goals.
This might sound like parable to some who are perhaps unfamiliar with my story but I thank God that the storm is gradually fading away.

On February 3rd I posted a thread here soliciting for funds to pay my school fees because I almost dropped out because I had no money to pay my fees, my parents were broke, relations were indifferent about my well being and the most painful of all for me was that I couldn't do minor Labour jobs because I am partially blind. Amidst my confusion I posted a thread here and resigned to fate.
To God be the glory, after series of questions- most of which took place on this page

www.nairaland.com/1616218/please-need-please-frustrated/2+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=firefox-a">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zHUuxjoORZEJ:www.nairaland.com/1616218/please-need-please-frustrated/2+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=firefox-a

(the original thread was lost to the recent attack on Nairaland. Please copy the link starting from http : remove the spaces and paste into your browser to see the cached version on Google ) God raised people who helped me to pay my fees and I was able to resume back to school.

Since then, I've been good in school though not without the regular struggle for survival. I have also been fortunate enough to be in steady contact with some of the blessed fellows who helped me, in the likes of Sauer , etc - who has always cared for me and will always remind me of the need to study hard and get good grades (that alone gives me psychological satisfaction).

Some time ago I and him (Sauer) discussed about me starting a small business in school to at least support myself financially and he promised to raise the issue on my thread - which he did on this page www.nairaland.com/1616218/please-need-please-frustrated/4+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=firefox-a.">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bofh0nA_0xoJ:www.nairaland.com/1616218/please-need-please-frustrated/4+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=firefox-a. (the original thread was lost to the recent attack on Nairaland. Please copy the link starting from http : remove the spaces and paste into your browser to see the cached version on Google) 'on the thread he suggested getting me a printer and a laptop since I have a great deal of computer skills and I do sometimes organize computer lessons for students, do typing and graphic design jobs in school using other people's PC when I get the opportunity to.

As God will have it, even when I was beginning to lose hope because the response from the thread seemed slow I got a mail from a lady here (I will need permission to mention the name) saying she had sent me a hp printer. The next day I was able to pick up the printer from GUO mottos.

Now, I just need to bother about the laptop because the printer is sorted out.
Which ever way it goes I am truly grateful for everything.
Just in case God puts it in your heart to help me realize this, I will really appreciate anything.

God bless all.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ITbomb(m): 4:49am On Jul 11, 2014
I love this, God bless you and all the supporting hands.

As they give out, they will never lack. Amen

20 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
ITbomb: I love this, God bless you and all the supporting hands.

As they give out, they will never lack. Amen
Yes and I'm saying Amen to this. God bless you too sir.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Morotov1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm, in the words of Dora Akunyili.....Good people great nation....yea we have them!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by anonimi: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Does anyone know why this good, uplifting thread is not on the FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Fant:
Yes and I'm saying Amen to this. God bless you too sir.
Fant, you can't imagine how happy I am to see this going forward. Now you have the printer; rest assured you'll get the remainder, i.e. the laptop.
We just need to stay focus on achieving this. And given how far we've gone I see it easily happening over the next weeks. And of course we have a lot of people to thank: those that have shown interest and contributed something to this, as well as those I've been in touch with via email. Thanks a lot!

@all.
If you've got even a little to contribute to this, it'll be well appreciated. You can donate to Fant's account stated above. We do appreciate your efforts.

9 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
sauer:
Fant, you can't imagine how happy I am to see this going forward. Now you have the printer; rest assured you'll get the remainder, i.e. the laptop.
We just need to stay focus on achieving this. And given how far we've gone I see it easily happening over the next weeks. And of course we have a lot of people to thank: those that have shown interest and contributed something to this, as well as those I've been in touch with via email. Thanks a lot!

@all.
If you've got even a little to contribute to this, it'll be well appreciated. You can donate to Fant's account stated above. We do appreciate your efforts.
Thanks sir, I'm grateful for everything so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2014
sure scam.one person using two acc

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by sapiosexual(f): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2014
hbpeze: sure scam.one person using two acc

Ode. Its everything that is a scam to you people. Theyve already passed the scam stage with this guy so if you have nothing to say take your miserable life off his thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
sapiosexual:

Ode. Its everything that is a scam to you people. Theyve already passed the scam stage with this guy so if you have nothing to say take your miserable life off his thread.

my life nt miserable in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
sapiosexual:

Thanks for the response, all is well.
hbpeze: sure scam.one person using two acc
There is another eye above that monitors our actions and He alone can uphold or ridicule your claims here .Thanks for dropping by .

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fant: Thanks for the response, all is well.
There is another eye above that monitors our actions and He alone can uphold or ridicule your claims here .Thanks for dropping by .

calm comment not lk d above speaker.i get bk to u bro
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
hbpeze:

Very well sir, will keep my fingers crossed. Thank you sir.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by sapiosexual(f): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2014
hbpeze:

Lucky for him he is patient enough for him to talk calmly after you called him a scam. And yes your life is miserable and even Jesus can't help you with your failed music career. You better get a job.

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2014
sapiosexual:

Lucky for him he is patient enough for him to talk calmly after you called him a scam. And yes your life is miserable and even Jesus can't help you with your failed music career. You better get a job.

i manage pelepele.goggle his nm out.i dt sing.try using words dat shows ur upbringing
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
sapiosexual:

Actually if life gives us hard bones to crack it's better to do so with a smile knowing that hard times don't last. If situation hadn't placed me here (for now) no one will have the chance to call me scam so I'm good.... and praying for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Fant please don't mind this.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by layorhaja: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi, Fant are you in Lagos? i have a laptop for you. It is an 'old' laptop that i have not used for sometime now. Let me know if you are interested.
Regards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
layorhaja: Hi, Fant are you in Lagos? i have a laptop for you. It is an 'old' laptop that i have not used for sometime now. Let me know if you are interested.
Regards.
Fant is at Kaduna. Thanks and God bless you.
Where in Lagos are you at? I will pay the courier charges to FEDEX it to Fant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
layorhaja: Hi, Fant are you in Lagos? i have a laptop for you. It is an 'old' laptop that i have not used for sometime now. Let me know if you are interested.
Regards.
Wow! Sir I can't reject anything I'm offered as a support, of course I'm interested provided the laptop is in good shape and can aid my course without stress.

@Ifyalways you always going to be my big aunt. Much respect ma'am!

4 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Settled then.
@Layorhaja, I tried sending you a PM but you can contact me with ifyalways at gmail dot com so we can sort how to send the laptop to Fant.

Fant, it's a pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Fant:
Actually if life gives us hard bones to crack it's better to do so with a smile knowing that hard times don't last. If situation hadn't placed me here (for now) no one will have the chance to call me scam so I'm good.... and praying for the best.
I admire ur strength n faith,tough times they say never last but tough people do...the lord honour your struggles,it is well.

6 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2014
nabsprada: I admire ur strength n faith,tough times they say never last but tough people do...the lord honour your struggles,it is well.
-Smiles- Thank you ma'am for the prayer, I'm always grateful. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fant, I sent you a PM
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
sapiosexual:

lmao see as you finish the boy grin

anyway op I didn't see your thread but am happy generous and kind hearted nairalanders have helped you concerning your school fees and materials that will aid your education however I don't have money to give but I don't know whether you will mind provisions or raw food stuffs to keep you from begging from your peers for food. If you don't mind my own little token let me know. Just reply on this your thread. Really I didn't see your thread soliciting for funds.hope you are good and you're having a smooth ride with your assignments and tests so far . good luck.i wish you all the best in your endeavours smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 2:36am On Jul 21, 2014
zeemoore: Fant, I sent you a PM
Yes ma'am! I have responded. Thanks.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 2:49am On Jul 21, 2014
kulyie: lmao see as you finish the boy grin

anyway op I didn't see your thread but am happy generous and kind hearted nairalanders have helped you concerning your school fees and materials that will aid your education however I don't have money to give but I don't know whether you will mind provisions or raw food stuffs to keep you from begging from your peers for food. If you don't mind my own little token let me know. Just reply on this your thread. Really I didn't see your thread soliciting for funds.hope you are good and you're having a smooth ride with your assignments and tests so far . good luck.i wish you all the best in your endeavours smiley
Thank you sir for your will. I will appreciate anything sir though my mom is a pety trader - selling rice, beans garri, etc so food is usually not a problem for me because she will always lavish them on me each time I visit home. Meanwhile no amount is too small sir, so anything from you will go a long way in supporting my course.

I'm doing fine in school by His grace - currently writing my first semester exams in 200L.

Thanks to all for everything!

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Fant:
Yes ma'am! I have responded. Thanks.
It's taking you forever to reply an email
PM me your phone number as soon as you get online
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
zeemoore:
I'm truly sorry ma'am! I had an exam to write by 9:00am so I left home by 7:30 and I just came back now. I have replied your mail.

Truly sorry!!!
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
zeemoore:
Zeemore, fant is not often online cos of school. If you want to treat this urgently and don't mind I could talk to you on his behalf. Best bet though is to reach him directly by phone.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Regards.
I pm'ed you already. Fant is in Kaduna. We could arrange something about picking up the laptop at your end, if you don't mind.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmnnn good then that your mom has done her part . alright sha smiley
Fant:
Thank you sir for your will. I will appreciate anything sir though my mom is a pety trader - selling rice, beans garri, etc so food is usually not a problem for me because she will always lavish them on me each time I visit home. Meanwhile no amount is too small sir, so anything from you will go a long way in supporting my course.

I'm doing fine in school by His grace - currently writing my first semester exams in 200L.

Thanks to all for everything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.