Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Interesting Questions, Who Wants To Try Answering Them? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Questions, Who Wants To Try Answering Them? (3808 Views)

God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I / BIBLE Quiz:(think Twice Before Answering) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Interesting Questions, Who Wants To Try Answering Them? by tpia1: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
^ the man's shrewdness was the same reason why he was about to be fired to begin with, he simply went ahead and used his cunning to ensure he would get employment afterwards.

In the case of Christians, like the person i quoted asked, is it a good look for serious christians to be considered s.tupid because they are serving the lord?

should they be comfortable with that?
Re: Interesting Questions, Who Wants To Try Answering Them? by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
tpia1: ^ the man's shrewdness was the same reason why he was about to be fired to begin with, he simply went ahead and used his cunning to ensure he would get employment afterwards.

In the case of Christians, like the person i quoted asked, is it a good look for serious christians to be considered s.tupid because they are serving the lord?

should they be comfortable with that?

Sometimes what people think is irrelevant simply because they looking in are not being objective. This arises because most people consider stupid any choice they would not take themselves irrespective of whether it is objectively a good or bad choice.

Christians should not be concerned with whether others consider them stupid or not rather they should be mindful of making the right choice within the circumstances they find themselves, by first seeking wisdom/understanding/guidance before making a choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! / SERMON Jotters:the Power Of Sacrifice ! [MFM Headquarters Sunday Service] / Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.