Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (54959 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by hensben(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2014
By AbdulSalam Muhammad
KANO—A 25 year old man, Shamsu Isa, yesterday told a magistrate court in Kano State that he impregnanted his elder sister in error.
Isa spoke shortly after appearing before the court, following a report made by the Ward Head of the Takalmawa Quarters, to the police that the accused person was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister, contrary to the law.
The First Information Report by the police stated that a case of incest was reported to the police following the discovery that Isa’s elder sister, identified as Na’ima was carrying her younger brother’s baby.
“On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of Takalmawa Quarters reported to the police that, Shamsu Isa was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister.
However, when the charge was read to Isa, he said: ‘’The allegation levelled against me is true. All that had been read against me, is true, it was a mistake, I mistakenly inpregnated her, my elder sister.”
According to the charge, the accused person committed “incest contrary to section 390 of the Penal Code Law. Naima Isa, 27, is believed to have a weak mind is heavy.’’
The prosecutor, Corporal Ibrahim Abdulrazak applied for the matter to be adjourned to another date, to enable the police conclude investigations into the case.
The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered that, Isa be remanded in prison custody, and adjourned the matter to August 4, for mention.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/mistakenly-impregnated-elder-sister-man-25-tells-court/#sthash.8RQlNhKC.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2014
When will good tidings emanate from this part of the country

69 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by abbakacici: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2014
how.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by walad4yhu(m): 5:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
"Proud Health Education Graduate"

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Mistakenly? Olodo... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2014
who cares if it was a mistake or not either way, incest is a taboo therefore the dude should be ready to face the consequences. Mind you this is Nigeria not India.

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jesse8048(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2014
What an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by gramci: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Nonsense, same Kano State where emir married first cousin

52 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by pendusky(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:

This will make sense "proudly health masters" now graduating!

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Mistaken? Haba,that's a mis-use of word.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Tolexander: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2014
speak2emmalex: who cares if it was a mistake or not either way, incest is a taboo therefore the dude should be ready to face the consequences. Mind you this is Nigeria not India.
a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!

50 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2014
How does someone impregnate one by mistake?

I guess they adopted "withdrawal" method

11 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Oga U mistakenly? Seriously did u fell on an open "Toootooo shocked shocked shocked "while Ur 3rd leg is erect

Wonders de happen 4 this countryundecidedundecided

17 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by pinkguy(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2014
What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ellagal(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other

Is it dat I have comprehension problem here or wat?

35 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by scribble: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2014
hian

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ellagal(f): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Did he rape the sister cox the rate of Tutolin intake amongs d younger generation is alarming. cry

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Segadem(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2014
mistakenly?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Yes of course, "his shlong mistakenly escaped his shorts ran to his sisters room and mistakenly crept under her skirt".

"Sad thing is, the said sister did not mistakenly raise an alarm. . ."

10 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by saintikechi(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Yoritshekiri: No one can be take to court for such an act in the South west where I am from.
It is legal in our land.
you guys are sick.

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Quelme: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Hausa/fulani people. Not again!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by 3coins(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
mistake?? okk this is ridiculous
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Adedayolayo(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls what does it mean to have a weak mind?
Is she an slowpoke?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by pheyikemi: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!
Did u read d part where they said d sister has a weak mind? It means d sister is an imbec.ile

9 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by UnknownT: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
Proud JUMPOLOGIST gringrin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / Your Views On This Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.