Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,416 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (54953 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by IGBOSON1: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2014
How the fuc/k do you 'mistakenly' impregnate your older sister!? undecided undecided undecided

In fact, never mind 'impregnation' for now.......how the hell do you get an er'ection in the first place to be able to do the do!?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2014
hensben: By AbdulSalam Muhammad
KANO—A 25 year old man, Shamsu Isa, yesterday told a magistrate court in Kano State that he [size=14pt]impregnanted his elder sister in error[/size].
Isa spoke shortly after appearing before the court, following a report made by the Ward Head of the Takalmawa Quarters, to the police that the accused person was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister, contrary to the law.
The First Information Report by the police stated that a case of incest was reported to the police following the discovery that Isa’s elder sister, identified as Na’ima was carrying her younger brother’s baby.
“On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of Takalmawa Quarters reported to the police that, Shamsu Isa was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister.
However, when the charge was read to Isa, he said: ‘’The allegation levelled against me is true. All that had been read against me, is true, it was a mistake, I mistakenly inpregnated her, my elder sister.”
According to the charge, the accused person committed “incest contrary to section 390 of the Penal Code Law. Naima Isa, 27, is believed to have a weak mind is heavy.’’
The prosecutor, Corporal Ibrahim Abdulrazak applied for the matter to be adjourned to another date, to enable the police conclude investigations into the case.
The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered that, Isa be remanded in prison custody, and adjourned the matter to August 4, for mention.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/mistakenly-impregnated-elder-sister-man-25-tells-court/#sthash.8RQlNhKC.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by JEITO: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2014
At least he didn't deny that they were having intimate relationship, he just insisted that pregnancy wasn't in the plan... But I thought kano state was a sharia state? And that all hijaba girls are supposed to be chaste until marriage
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by sunkoye: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2014
was the elder sister raped?

i smell consent here oo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by bnovative(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2014
The mallam is proudly following the footsteps of the "mire " of Kano. sai sanusi! sai inbreeding! Allah Akbar!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by msporche(f): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Yoritshekiri: No one can be take to court for such an act in the South west where I am from.
It is legal in our land.
In your land abi in your famiily? Cos its unheard of in my area

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by salbis(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other
English with tears!

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by speener(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b][/b]
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out "[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]the are lock indoor[/font] still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other
Pinkguy my brother, grammar hard oo. No be small matter Abeg!
"[b][/b]why you no ALLOWER spell check for your phone/computer naa"
ROTFL.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Seyixyz: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dis Hausa guys/babes are rili HP....HYPERACTIVE!!! Dem lyk dat tin lyk wetin...No wonder,u see alot of littered Children in d North
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by effogis: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Isa has brought a very big curse in the family. Isa the Mumu
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by kobonaire(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
speak2emmalex: who cares if it was a mistake or not either way, incest is a taboo therefore the dude should be ready to face the consequences. Mind you this is Nigeria not India.
Correct. Nigeria is worse than India
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jude33084(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
abbakacici: how.

The article is right in front of you bro wink

All you have to do is [size=15pt] READ! [/size] grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
CASTRATE HIM NOW!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ygenius: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
I am tempted to say Thunder fire U........but I will not say so
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by 50calibre(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
He needs to explain how that mistake came about, did he mistakenly fall into his elder's sisters pus*sy?

I though inbreeding was accepted in Islam? Ive heard of many Islamic scholars marrying their relatives.

Inbreeding is nasty, I place it one step he hind homosexuality.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Renz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
"Proud Health Education Graduate"

1. Health Education Graduate
2. Health Education - Proud Graduate
3. Proud Graduate of Health Education

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jude33084(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
speener:
Pinkguy my brother, grammar hard oo. No be small matter Abeg!

"why you no ALLOWER spell check for your phone/computer naa"
ROTFL.

I don faint here o cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Youngzedd(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mistakenly.

See the way English made lies to be easier.

Translate Mistakenly to Igbo language and you will see it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
My worry is that the lady in question
Is much older than the guy. How did this happen
When it is not a rape case.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by osjoshua(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
IdiAmin1: When will good tidings emanate from this part of the country
by 2050 I guess..
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by OgologoDimkpa: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
IdiAmin1: When will good tidings emanate from this part of the country

When the Holy book says that evil shall proceed from the North (Jeremiah 1:14),
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Akalia(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
I wonder what gets into people that makes them act like animals. Incest sex and now inbreeding. TABOO!!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by bankydd(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
I understand him...He tripped,, fell and landed on his sister's pu**y,,, shit happens[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mistakenly? Brother and sister? What happened to all the women out there?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jude33084(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre: He needs to explain how that mistake came about, [size=15pt]did he mistakenly fall into his elder's sisters pus*sy?[/size]

I though inbreeding was accepted in Islam? Ive heard of many Islamic scholars marrying their relatives.

Inbreeding is nasty, I place it one step he hind homosexuality.

Oghene me! cheesy

You guys won't faint me here today cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by 9jahubcom(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
na wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.