Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? (18668 Views)

In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo) / BREAKING News!! Finally Paypal Extends Their Services To Nigeria! / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vikel2104: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2014
I have an account with Firstbank. Most people know that Firstbank usually has lots of customers and this makes them render poor customer services at times. This I guess is because even if some customers leave today, they will still have many more left. But one good thing about I like about Firstbank is that you can get an ATM card within minutes unlike some banks where you have to wait for days or weeks. But the part I hate about the bank especially the branch in my locality is the long queues at the teller machines and sometimes long period of internet service outage on the machines. You will find about 5 teller machines and only two will be functioning. These are things they should work on. So, what bank do you operate with and how do you rate their service in your locality. Constructive criticism is welcome.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by eluquenson(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2014
I have account with GTB, FIRSTBANK & UBA.
On the basis of service I would say the best still comes from UBA, they always profer solutions to all my request & complains but the worst have experienced is this overhyped GTB, I dislike that bank for customer service failures.Although I only like their ATM for always dispensing cash.
Internet banking is very cheap and fast with UBA Direct, that's the best among others grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by pendusky(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2014
vikel2104: I have an account with Firstbank. Most people know that Firstbank usually has lots of customers and this makes them render poor customer services at times. This I guess is because even if some customers leave today, they will still have many more left. But one good thing about I like about Firstbank is that you can get an ATM card within minutes unlike some banks where you have to wait for days or weeks. But the part I hate about the bank especially the branch in my locality is the long queues at the teller machines and sometimes long period of internet service outage on the machines. You will find about 5 teller machines and only two will be functioning. These are things they should work on. So, what bank do you operate with and how do you rate their service in your locality. Constructive criticism is welcome.
Sterling bank and gtb! in Sterling they treat u as one customer bank as their advert would say! 'the one customer bank' love their services!

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by DaGC(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Guaranty Trust Bank. Top notch service.

14 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vikel2104: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2014
more..
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vikel2104: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2014
more comments please..
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2014
want to know if UBA has stopped their reckless charges from accts?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vikel2104: 3:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Comments..
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vikel2104: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2014
. Thank you
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by solbash11(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
I no fit give full credit to any bank ooo.

I'm banking with GTbank, Ecobank and Stanbic-IBTC Bank. I used to comend the services of that Stanbic IBTC bank but recently dem dey fall my hand, although I might still forgive dem and overlook what happended!

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by admax(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2015
GTBank......Best Bank in Nigeria! They got my back always and vice versa grin

12 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by speaktome(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
#My DIAMOND#

#My Bank#

Costumer friendly

Mobile/internet banking

Very Excellent

#My Signature#My Business#

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by loomer: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Una wan de help bank do advert abi?

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by klins4213(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Okay...KlinsBank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by otijah(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Diamond Bank Is the Best Bank so far in Africa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by folabayo1(f): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
I operate wit accion microfinance bank and their service is excellent wink

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Goldenheart(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Access Bank Plc

GTBank...

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Zenith and Keystone. Zenith is always crowded,both over the counter and ATM but they are quite efficient in terms of their online services. Keystone is making progress. Never had alert issues with any,auto-reversal in couple of minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by DogWhisperer(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Mine Is GTB and there ATM service is very nice

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2015
GTbank cool La BEST

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by anigbajumo(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2015
I rep GTB,intrst of almst 500naira evrymnt,bt dem do me wayo last wk.wana withdraw 30k frm atm nd got d alert of 30k 3x....nd da money was nt even dispense....I mail dem instantly nd dey return me d money in d next 24hrs....GTB always da best lipsrsealed cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Gtb , customer service is poo.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by gustav25: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
first bank takes it
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by ITbomb(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
FCMB and First Bank

First Bank because it is more widespread and anybody can pay in money for me without any excuse.

FCMB for quality service, ATM never disappoint. I was impressed with my savings acc, I had to open a corporate acc here as well instead of firstbank that looked overwhelmed by customers. To even get the acc opening form at first bank took ages while FCMB immediately assign an officer to me when I mentioned my intentions.

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Lagusta(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Diamond bank is the best bank in Nigeria!!!!

I love that bank!!!!

Their customer service is exquisite....

Their cashiers are friendly....

They respond quickly to customers, to them time is money!!!

And their ATM services are totally out of this world!!!

Access bank is also a good bank, but nothing would ever take away the love I have for diamondbank.... NOTHING!!!

15 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by kelvyn7: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
want to know if UBA has stopped their reckless charges from accts?

dis is exactly why I left UBA too

dem nearly open shop 4 my head with their reckless charges grin

10 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by MillionDollars: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
GTbank!!! 150% shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by gezzyvinci(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Diamond Bank.....4ever.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' / Fire Destroys Shops And Houses At Bariga (New Garage) Lagos (Pics, Video) / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.